Super Eurobeat 215

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 03 May 2011, 21:40

@drnrg - track 4 does mean "Maximizing". The ' at the end is often used to shorten -ing words, and they are using the European English spelling of Maximising (much like realising/realizing, sanitising/sanitizing etc.)

Also, Hotblade has nothing to do with Jager or Fastway. Hotblade is a completely different solo vocalist, so I highly doubt we'll be getting a Go2 style male duet. Boris is a new vocalist, and as for Beautiful Boy being a Beyonce cover... I don't think she or any of her previous bandmates ever released a song with that title. You might be thinking of Baby Boy, or perhaps Beautiful Liar that she did with Shakira. ;)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 04 May 2011, 15:14

the_ditz
and as for Beautiful Boy being a Beyonce cover... I don't think she or any of her previous bandmates ever released a song with that title. You might be thinking of Baby Boy, or perhaps Beautiful Liar that she did with Shakira
That's the one :x Shakira...yummy

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 16 May 2011, 04:28

Is it just me or does Shalaka Boom sound a little similar to Vodka / Mad Cow & The Royal Eurobeat Orchestra of Bazookistan? Especially in the riff. I can tell that they're going for the same feel as Vodka :O Definitely not typical Delta though, of course.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 16 May 2011, 10:55

Tiger wrote:Is it just me or does Shalaka Boom sound a little similar to Vodka / Mad Cow & The Royal Eurobeat Orchestra of Bazookistan? Especially in the riff. I can tell that they're going for the same feel as Vodka :O Definitely not typical Delta though, of course.
Does that mean the samples are up now? Otherwise, how have you heard this?

I'm at work just now so can't check unfortunately (why am I always at work when the good stuff materialises??) :D

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 16 May 2011, 13:35

it was the lesson at SEF delux this month. It's a good song, definitely sounds like a typical capaldi production (synth-wise) and is luca on vocals.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 16 May 2011, 14:14

taQ wrote:it was the lesson at SEF delux this month. It's a good song, definitely sounds like a typical capaldi production (synth-wise) and is luca on vocals.
Look forward to all the vids being posted on YouTube then so we can have a listen ;)

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 16 May 2011, 14:43

Just post a link next time along with the general comments if there's an about to be released track being featured on a para lesson. The way I see it, starting a discussion about how the upcoming song is nice/bad or similar to some other songs without a relevant link just doesn't make any sense at all since we don't have anything to work with in the first place. I am pretty sure none of the forum regulars are into that scene as well so yeah, points above.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 16 May 2011, 19:09

WNight wrote:Just post a link next time along with the general comments if there's an about to be released track being featured on a para lesson. The way I see it, starting a discussion about how the upcoming song is nice/bad or similar to some other songs without a relevant link just doesn't make any sense at all since we don't have anything to work with in the first place. I am pretty sure none of the forum regulars are into that scene as well so yeah, points above.
The more likely reason why no video link has been posted is simply because no-one has uploaded a video of it yet. I checked quite a few different video sites and couldn't find any mention of the song. Although I do get your frustration when people start discussing songs randomly without any mention of where they actually heard the song. I hate to think I'm missing out on something! :P

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 16 May 2011, 20:16

the_ditz wrote:
The more likely reason why no video link has been posted is simply because no-one has uploaded a video of it yet. I checked quite a few different video sites and couldn't find any mention of the song. Although I do get your frustration when people start discussing songs randomly without any mention of where they actually heard the song. I hate to think I'm missing out on something! :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6pz-2mMVBk

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 16 May 2011, 20:21

Tiger wrote:
the_ditz wrote:
That'll be why I couldn't find it searching for "Boris Shalaka Boom" :???:

It sounds pretty different from your typical Capaldi track, but mostly because of the silly accent that Luke puts on! I think I'll probably quite enjoy it, but don't foresee it becoming a strong favourite... still, we'll need to wait and see when the full version is released :)

Thanks Tiger for sharing ;)

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 17 May 2011, 00:50

the_ditz wrote:
Tiger wrote:
the_ditz wrote:
That'll be why I couldn't find it searching for "Boris Shalaka Boom" :???:
It's to hide it from avex :idea: .

I love it when Capaldi does his "fun" style tracks.

@Tiger I don't think Delta was trying to mimic HRG's Vodka, just that they sound similar because of the shared Russian theme.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 17 May 2011, 03:31

Shalaka Boom doesn't sound half bad. In fact, it sounds good!
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 18 May 2011, 21:26

Update on track 6 - Love Is Like A Rain will be performed by Delta Queens feat. Paul Harris.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 19 May 2011, 06:27

the_ditz
Update on track 6 - Love Is Like A Rain will be performed by Delta Queens feat. Paul Harris.
hmmm...kinda like a triple duet :wink: Could be very interesting?

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 20 May 2011, 21:50

And, on a side note...hey, whatz up with our samples...??!