Oh what a wonderfull site

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
parafan22
Euro To B

Oh what a wonderfull site

Post by parafan22 » 19 Nov 2004, 16:21

Im not to sure where to post this topic but i wanted this thread to be about this site..EUROBEAT PRIME! Me being a huge fan of this site i have to say it IS by far the best eurobeat site out there on the web! The site is so in informative I come here everyday to check for updates and look through the diffrent cds and song list etc,What i really love is the fact that you have just about all the album covers and the studio info is by far the most informative and OH the lyrics section..need to say more? I can go on and on but i want to let the creater of this site and all the others who come to this site from one fan to the other Thank you so much for this site.Keep eurobeat and para para alive ^_-

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 19 Nov 2004, 18:20

/me bows

Thank you for all the praises :) really warming to hear that people value the effort I've put on the site. I know that lately I haven't really had a lot of proper updates, which has bothered me. But well my field term practices at the moment have kept me busy, and I've been too tired to work on the site a lot. I have a few new fanlistings incoming and a few random add-ons that are still unsettled, but I hope that by christmas I could make more proper updates.

Khaki_29uk
Euro To B

Post by Khaki_29uk » 23 Nov 2004, 13:45

GOSH! ...it is rather ^^

Rakuen
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Rakuen » 05 Dec 2004, 13:29

Hm, I was going to make a similar post but now I see I don't have to. Keep up the good work you guys, the site is great.

firegear
Bad Bad Bad

Re: Oh what a wonderfull site

Post by firegear » 25 Dec 2004, 05:51

parafan22 wrote:Im not to sure where to post this topic but i wanted this thread to be about this site..EUROBEAT PRIME! Me being a huge fan of this site i have to say it IS by far the best eurobeat site out there on the web! The site is so in informative I come here everyday to check for updates and look through the diffrent cds and song list etc,What i really love is the fact that you have just about all the album covers and the studio info is by far the most informative and OH the lyrics section..need to say more? I can go on and on but i want to let the creater of this site and all the others who come to this site from one fan to the other Thank you so much for this site.Keep eurobeat and para para alive ^_-
agreed... sankyu bore, nice work.