Today's Tune

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 27 Jul 2014, 18:28

drnrg wrote:Despite being a huge Gino Caria fan, this song never clicked with me. The chorus sounded weird. very few songs sung by Gino Caria that I didn't like and this is one of them.
I can totally understand that, I had to give it a few listens to appreciate it. It's definitely one that stands out.

Moving up the SEB volumes, today's spot goes to Lolita - Walkie Talkie off SEB 42

Generally upbeat song with strong vocals from Annerley as usual!
DANGEROSS! GOT TO FESS DE RESS!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 28 Jul 2014, 05:29

jeurobeat
I always like his vocals on Mr. Me - I Go Down and 50 & 50 Brothers - Red Man
Great Italo calssics. It felt great listeing to those for the first TIME and comming to the conclusion on my own, that ,that was actually my beloved vocal king under cloak.

Going for anotherone. This one on ASIA. You gotta remember when he did vocals for F.C.F.

(ARD 1041) F.C.F - Black Mother
this song for me was what would happen if Aleph and Alphatown had an offspring. You could feel it throughout the song and even in the title. this still continues to be my favourite song under the F.C.F title, because of Gino's top notch vocals.

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 29 Jul 2014, 08:11

drnrg wrote:Going for anotherone. This one on ASIA. You gotta remember when he did vocals for F.C.F.

(ARD 1041) F.C.F - Black Mother
this song for me was what would happen if Aleph and Alphatown had an offspring. You could feel it throughout the song and even in the title. this still continues to be my favourite song under the F.C.F title, because of Gino's top notch vocals.
I remember that! Great song. He also did Malcolm J. Hill. One unexpected but great song was Doctor Groove - Cowboy. Doctor Groove was usually sung by Mauro Farina, but you can still hear him sing backing vocals if you listen carefully.

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 29 Jul 2014, 19:31

Marie Aidridge - Mr. President

This song made me aware of the subtle changes to the genre that transformed into what's on the latter parts of the decade. One foot in the past and one in the future, and it certainly helps that the song just sounds great in itself

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 29 Jul 2014, 20:41

Darkholme wrote:Marie Aidridge - Mr. President

This song made me aware of the subtle changes to the genre that transformed into what's on the latter parts of the decade. One foot in the past and one in the future, and it certainly helps that the song just sounds great in itself
That's a very interesting song. I like the riff.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 30 Jul 2014, 04:07

jeurobeat
I remember that! Great song. He also did Malcolm J. Hill. One unexpected but great song was Doctor Groove - Cowboy. Doctor Groove was usually sung by Mauro Farina, but you can still hear him sing backing vocals if you listen carefully
'Cowboy" was great! radiorama records were great. One of my favourit 12' vinyls was,

(RA047)Angelo Maria Morales - Let's Go Back Into My Room
I thought Gino was doing a duet with someone ,but it's just him doing different tones.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 30 Jul 2014, 08:34

Here's a song that just narrowly missed being in my top 10 of the year and HMs by just a hairbreath but is good enough for Initial D anyways. The vocal melody is the pinnacle of Sinclairestyle's female tracks though. Hope the guy regains some of the 'spark' soon.

Today's song:
Prayer / Ducky Chix

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 30 Jul 2014, 10:53

I have to pick Juliet - Speak in English again. I've completely fallen in love with this track; it's steadily climbing as having one of my favourite riffs and hooks. It has a great sense of speed or power but never loses its danceable flow which makes it my currently favorite song performed by Alessandra Gatti

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 31 Jul 2014, 05:34

DELTA
Eurobeat Girls - Rocky Dance
Great guitar oriented Eurobeat.

BTW, That's an artists name with very few titles under thier name. :?

EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 31 Jul 2014, 18:34

VANESSA / THE FINAL COUNTDOWN :)

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 01 Aug 2014, 18:58

Cody - Solid Rock

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 02 Aug 2014, 02:55

came across this gem today.

Starkley Ice - Stargate (HRG Attack)
A very diffeent vibe for HRG Attack. Turned out to be my top track from SEB 196. That chorus took me back to early 90's Flea and Asia records style.

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 03 Aug 2014, 19:08

Norma Sheffield - Look Me in the Eyes (No Rhythm Mix)

A-Beat-C put as much detail into the original track as they did this mix. Catchy vocal sampling over the hook, breathy pads and a new bassline come together for a not only complementary listening experience but a fresh and different one. Excellent addition to the record that stands its own.

Y_Tachi
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Y_Tachi » 04 Aug 2014, 10:44

Suzy Lazy - Love & Luxury (2001.2(approximately), Delta/Sinclairestyle) A.Leonardi
Possive style!
ImageI Love Nermal!!!!Image

eXtaticus
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by eXtaticus » 04 Aug 2014, 21:50

-redacted-
Last edited by eXtaticus on 19 Dec 2017, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.