Super Eurobeat 221 (News in page 1!)

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 02 Jun 2012, 18:41

MaD wrote:I was wathing random videos on youtube and I got to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOb_VuH ... ure=relmfu
Holy crap, awesome find!! Generally, a new Eurobeat parapara lesson would always precede a new SEB release so that people can learn the dance and then buy the track... eek sooo excited now! :)

Mindsweeper
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Mindsweeper » 02 Jun 2012, 20:45

That song is pretty kickass.

MaD
Euro To B

Post by MaD » 02 Jun 2012, 21:04

watching*

That's what I thought, really looking forward to SEB 221. ^^

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 02 Jun 2012, 21:51

The same uploader has also uploaded a "new routine" for THE RIVER OF MY HEART by Lou Turner. I'd never really listened to that track much since I have largely focused on SEB 140 onwards with my listening since I got into SEB, and that track is from 135, but it's clear that there's still a desire for parapara routines to Eurobeat tracks ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-zqfGQo2Os

Finally, is this a new song from one of the big Italian labels? I've never heard it before, but the synth hook alone is awesome!! It's called PLAY MY SONG by The Lusty Girl - I just can't completely place the style, it sounds a little bit like GoGo's Music with some elements of SCP too, which wouldn't be out of the question I guess...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GgvoFV4MKA

EDIT: I've discovered that this song was released on a compilation called EuroEnergy vol. 2 on Amazon and iTunes (although it doesn't seem to be available for purchase in Amazon now). The publishing label in iTunes shows as "Def" - any ideas??

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 03 Jun 2012, 03:09

the_ditz wrote:The same uploader has also uploaded a "new routine" for THE RIVER OF MY HEART by Lou Turner. I'd never really listened to that track much since I have largely focused on SEB 140 onwards with my listening since I got into SEB, and that track is from 135, but it's clear that there's still a desire for parapara routines to Eurobeat tracks ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-zqfGQo2Os

Finally, is this a new song from one of the big Italian labels? I've never heard it before, but the synth hook alone is awesome!! It's called PLAY MY SONG by The Lusty Girl - I just can't completely place the style, it sounds a little bit like GoGo's Music with some elements of SCP too, which wouldn't be out of the question I guess...

EDIT: I've discovered that this song was released on a compilation called EuroEnergy vol. 2 on Amazon and iTunes (although it doesn't seem to be available for purchase in Amazon now). The publishing label in iTunes shows as "Def" - any ideas??
Pretty sure that EuroEnergy stuff is A-Beat C material. You can hear Norma, Powerful T., Brian Ice, etc. on those compilations. Bet that A-Beat C changed names, if you will, so they could release tracks without Avex on their asses.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 03 Jun 2012, 07:52

The Lusty Girl- Play My Song

That's 100% AbeatC style. very nice find, since I don't have Euro Energy vol.2. I got 1,3,and 4, but not 2.
Anyway, I found a better version. Sounds like those 4 mins SEB edits, but still a very good song with old school style synths. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbRZsTO0 ... re=related

vinyl12
Eurocurious

Post by vinyl12 » 03 Jun 2012, 07:57

the_ditz wrote:Finally, is this a new song from one of the big Italian labels? I've never heard it before, but the synth hook alone is awesome!! It's called PLAY MY SONG by The Lusty Girl - I just can't completely place the style, it sounds a little bit like GoGo's Music with some elements of SCP too, which wouldn't be out of the question I guess...

Synth sound of Play My Song is like what A-Beat C would have made before the label was seperated into two labels, and the vocalist sounds like De Vincenzo sped up.

Anyway the man on the video is hilarious. Para Para!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 03 Jun 2012, 10:12

That would probably explain why I was thinking of GGM since they're probably the closest you can get to the old A-Beat C sounds now.

Oh well, it was exciting thinking that there was another new track out there, but we still have the Daniel track to savour at least :D

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 03 Jun 2012, 12:45

the_ditz wrote:That would probably explain why I was thinking of GGM since they're probably the closest you can get to the old A-Beat C sounds now.

Oh well, it was exciting thinking that there was another new track out there, but we still have the Daniel track to savour at least :D
Here's hoping that they put the Daniel track on 221. I am still crossing fingers that Wacky Wacky O! will be put on it as well.

Justican
Euro To B

Post by Justican » 04 Jun 2012, 14:31

There was a time when amazon did sell the Euroenergy vol.2 album, I know because thats where I got it from:

That was in september last year. I got all 4 soon after they where released.

I know alot of the Eurobeat Blast tunes have routines but I hope they do continue with more of them, but I was wondering how long till we see a routine from the Euroenergy series. It's been more then six months since vol.4 was released but, like all good eurobeat, dosent need to be rushed.

The Daniel song does sound like good SEB material, but being delta, ir may get a release beforehand, let's wait.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 04 Jun 2012, 18:00

Yeah, if you search for the Euroenergy albums on Google, some of the top results are the Amazon mp3 store pages, but when you go to those pages it says currently not available at the part where you should be able to purchase them. Still, there's always itunes for those desperate to have them... ;)

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 05 Jun 2012, 08:28

Justican wrote:The Daniel song does sound like good SEB material, but being delta, ir may get a release beforehand, let's wait.
Actually, it's from 2008 and for some reason it hasn't been released by Delta. I wonder why, that song is awesome!

Justican
Euro To B

Post by Justican » 06 Jun 2012, 14:12

Very likely it would of been on Eurobeat Masters if the series was ongoing, which is what I was hinting at, along with Delta other web releases since they stopped that series.

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 06 Jun 2012, 23:44

it sounds to me like a recent capaldi song

cheeseman
Eurobeat Master

Post by cheeseman » 07 Jun 2012, 08:21

Justican wrote:Very likely it would of been on Eurobeat Masters if the series was ongoing, which is what I was hinting at, along with Delta other web releases since they stopped that series.
Yeah, but all the other songs from that period (and newer ones) were released on Eurobeat Masters 19-21, whereas Super Driver wasn't.
You can check my catalogue for a chronological overview, all the songs with dates listed are accurate, as I got their original ISRC numbers from Delta a while ago.