Super Eurobeat 221 (News in page 1!)

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 18 Jul 2012, 20:29

Just a quick note DarkSky - that DMI link that you posted doesn't exist anymore, so the only Delta Music page now is the other one.

But yes, it's good that they clarified things later - at first, it looked like avex didn't want anything to do with SEB or the Italian labels anymore.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 18 Jul 2012, 23:00

the_ditz wrote:Just a quick note DarkSky - that DMI link that you posted doesn't exist anymore, so the only Delta Music page now is the other one.

But yes, it's good that they clarified things later - at first, it looked like avex didn't want anything to do with SEB or the Italian labels anymore.
I have just fixed that link. And yes I know Ditzy, however you must understand that this is all big business, and it's not always possible to provide you with proper information as it might can harm plans that Avex has in mind.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 19 Jul 2012, 22:41

I think you guys want to read what you want to read? How is it, that I read the same exact discomforting messege, but right away understood that it meant Avex had indeed ended the old contracts? Which obviously means new ones are in the making.

That was actually good new s for me, cuz it meant that Avev might in fact wanna come to more fair terms with the labels. Maybe give them more creative freedom or rights to thier material, especially if Newfield is even thinking of returning.

Anyway best news of the day was this...

That means we are going to have a new SEB, and I can confirm that songs have already been sent off :wink:

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 20 Jul 2012, 06:12

Contini Publishing covers most of eurobeat teams, if he did sign then there is hopefully enough incentive to restart a SEB.

Everything depended and depends on eurobeat teams willingness and ability to reach an understanding with Avex. They should be active...

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 20 Jul 2012, 09:49

drnrg wrote:I think you guys want to read what you want to read? How is it, that I read the same exact discomforting messege, but right away understood that it meant Avex had indeed ended the old contracts? Which obviously means new ones are in the making.
No, the existing contracts came to an end. And new contracts have been signed.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 20 Jul 2012, 14:06

DarkSky wrote:
drnrg wrote:I think you guys want to read what you want to read? How is it, that I read the same exact discomforting messege, but right away understood that it meant Avex had indeed ended the old contracts? Which obviously means new ones are in the making.
That's what he was saying mate ;)

I'm now hoping for a September release at the latest. Hopefully Eurobeat Forever Vol.2 might appear to plug the gap very nicely between now and then! ;)

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 20 Jul 2012, 14:50

the_ditz wrote:
DarkSky wrote:
That's what he was saying mate ;)

I'm now hoping for a September release at the latest. Hopefully Eurobeat Forever Vol.2 might appear to plug the gap very nicely between now and then! ;)
Haha, the way NRG said it looks like that Avex actually terminated the contracts. While in fact they just came to an end.. :)

otter87
Eurobeat Fan

Post by otter87 » 21 Jul 2012, 02:02

One year from now when there is still no SEB 221 and the unhealthily optimistic people on this forum are still posting things like "it will be here soon, don't worry," I will quote this post.

Shinraikan
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Shinraikan » 21 Jul 2012, 08:43

New contracts have been signed, we just don't know who all is on board yet. I can say with faith though that you will be seeing some new compilations soon both with Eurobeat Forever and from the Italian labels.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 22 Jul 2012, 05:17

Well I'll be the first to say that I'm hoping for the return of Sergio Dall Ora Eurobeat style. Maybe new contracts is what he was waiting for? I've also been following Newfield since the very beggining of his Italo/Eurobeat career, so I'm hoping he would return as well.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 23 Jul 2012, 00:26

I think I'd be a lot more interested in this release if Eurogrooves made a real comeback. Considering they haven't really made anything remarkable in the past several months, I'm not going to count on a triumphant return of classic Saifam, but hopefully this album will be worth the 1-year+ wait.
ImageImage

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 18 Aug 2012, 03:17

BUMP

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 18 Aug 2012, 04:28

Bonkers wrote:BUMP
You son of a...
I thought it was news ;_;
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 18 Aug 2012, 08:30

Haha, gutted!! If I'm honest I'd actually forgotten about this and was more interested in the release date and samples for Eurobeat Forever vol. 2... But yeah, what's the deal with 221?

A September release is now looking less likely than ever :(

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 18 Aug 2012, 19:31

Listen to AC/DC song *money talks*..the lyrics there answers all the questions.