Super Eurobeat 221 (News in page 1!)

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 24 Dec 2012, 08:55

. SEB 4 U <POWER> / SEB ALL STARS feat DJ BOSS (SCP)
2. DIFFERENT GIRL / An-G (SCP)
3. LOVING EUROBEAT / DEJO&BON (SinclaireStyle)
4. POWER&LOVE / STEPHY MARTIN (Dima)
5. KISS / BAMBOO BIMBO (SCP)
6. 1 FIRE / DAVE RODGERS (Sunfire)
7. DOWN DOWN DOWN / TIPSY&TIPSY (Saifam Asia)
8. BORN TO BE WILD IN MY CAR / CY-RO (Hi-NRG Attack)
9. KELLY / POWERFUL . T (A-Beat C/Sunfire)
10. WACKY WACKY O / SCREAM TEAM (SCP)
11. WILD BOYS / RICH HARD (Sunfire)
12. DANCE EUROBEAT / HEATHER feat DIMA (Dima)
13. SUPER DRIVER / DANIEL (Delta)
14. HYPER SUPER POWERS / FASTWAY (SCP)
15. BOYS GONE WILD / DEJO (SinclaireStyle)
The best thing about this tracklist is that the labels' songs are spread out among the cd. Now this looks like the SEB style I like(- Eurogrooves :( )

I was kinda looking forward to that Robin Gibb cover, but hell Marco Rancati is even betta!

let's do this allready! :D

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 24 Dec 2012, 17:56

drnrg wrote:
. SEB 4 U <POWER> / SEB ALL STARS feat DJ BOSS (SCP)
2. DIFFERENT GIRL / An-G (SCP)
3. LOVING EUROBEAT / DEJO&BON (SinclaireStyle)
4. POWER&LOVE / STEPHY MARTIN (Dima)
5. KISS / BAMBOO BIMBO (SCP)
6. 1 FIRE / DAVE RODGERS (Sunfire)
7. DOWN DOWN DOWN / TIPSY&TIPSY (Saifam Asia)
8. BORN TO BE WILD IN MY CAR / CY-RO (Hi-NRG Attack)
9. KELLY / POWERFUL . T (A-Beat C/Sunfire)
10. WACKY WACKY O / SCREAM TEAM (SCP)
11. WILD BOYS / RICH HARD (Sunfire)
12. DANCE EUROBEAT / HEATHER feat DIMA (Dima)
13. SUPER DRIVER / DANIEL (Delta)
14. HYPER SUPER POWERS / FASTWAY (SCP)
15. BOYS GONE WILD / DEJO (SinclaireStyle)
The best thing about this tracklist is that the labels' songs are spread out among the cd. Now this looks like the SEB style I like(- Eurogrooves :( )

I was kinda looking forward to that Robin Gibb cover, but hell Marco Rancati is even betta!

let's do this allready! :D
I too am glad they spaced out the labels. But I actually think the Daniel song is Torchiani not Rancati.
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 25 Dec 2012, 10:21

thejti
But I actually think the Daniel song is Torchiani not Rancati.
Ah yes... Daniel Al'a "My Gasoline" Torchiani is just as awesome.

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 27 Dec 2012, 03:22

no super driver is not luca

liptos
Euro To B

Post by liptos » 27 Dec 2012, 18:00

Just preordered on CDJapan. Hell yea!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 27 Dec 2012, 21:01

I am praying that the recent Facebook post about the interest in international availability of SEB at least results in an International digital release. Pretty please avex - I have my own flat now and Japanese iTunes cards are suddenly seeming like an extreme expense next to all my bills... :?

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 27 Dec 2012, 21:05

the_ditz wrote:I am praying that the recent Facebook post about the interest in international availability of SEB at least results in an International digital release. Pretty please avex - I have my own flat now and Japanese iTunes cards are suddenly seeming like an extreme expense next to all my bills... :?
Probably not SEB221. Maybe in the future other releases but they're have to amend the licensing contracts in order to do that. And labels would have to sign them. Of course Avex has to pay more for the tracks then, to give them permission to release the tracks out of Japan. It's technically possible, if Avex is willing to do this. I don't know. Maybe.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 27 Dec 2012, 21:45

DarkSky wrote:
the_ditz wrote:I am praying that the recent Facebook post about the interest in international availability of SEB at least results in an International digital release. Pretty please avex - I have my own flat now and Japanese iTunes cards are suddenly seeming like an extreme expense next to all my bills... :?
Probably not SEB221. Maybe in the future other releases but they're have to amend the licensing contracts in order to do that. And labels would have to sign them. Of course Avex has to pay more for the tracks then, to give them permission to release the tracks out of Japan. It's technically possible, if Avex is willing to do this. I don't know. Maybe.
Doesn't surprise me, but let's just hope that things will change soon. ;)

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 29 Dec 2012, 12:02

Apologies for the double post, but the back cover has just been posted on the SEB official Facebook page ;)

Lowest BPM is 148 (no surprise from the track listing) so have the slower, disco styles from the past few decades gone for good...?

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 29 Dec 2012, 13:14

I wouldn't be sad at all to see the discoesque beat to appear less. Of course it's just a single album so not sure about the future. Either way, really happy to see progress in terms of eurobeat. Just gimme some Lolita or Kiki & Fancy.

Time's logo is still in there... Wonder if it's a remnant of the past or a chance we'd hear more of them in the future.

jp75
Eurobeat Fan

Post by jp75 » 29 Dec 2012, 13:41

I'm looking forward to listen the samples.
:)

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 29 Dec 2012, 15:15

Bore wrote:I wouldn't be sad at all to see the discoesque beat to appear less. Of course it's just a single album so not sure about the future. Either way, really happy to see progress in terms of eurobeat. Just gimme some Lolita or Kiki & Fancy.

Time's logo is still in there... Wonder if it's a remnant of the past or a chance we'd hear more of them in the future.
SCP talked about doing a Kiki & Fancy esque song song in the future....maybe there's hope.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 29 Dec 2012, 15:46

Really excited about the higher BPMs. I could care less for a digital version internationally; I want a physical cd. If I want to buy Vol. 221, it will cost me $35. :?

thejti
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by thejti » 29 Dec 2012, 19:21

I'm really surprised to see how fast the Sinclaire Style tracks are. Bratt Sinclaire has always been a fan of producing tracks at or less than 150 bpms (even though several of his biggest hits like Night of Fire, Dancer, Eurobeat, etc. are faster than that).
Stop City Lover Can't You Break My Style?

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 29 Dec 2012, 21:53

Adding BPMs to back cover? Nice addition. That'll make it easier for me to megamix :P

I'm happy to see that, except Dave Rodgers track, that all BPM is over 150. Fast music FTW.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!