Wednesday: Eurobeat Day! (Weekly Dima Music releases!)

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 27 Jun 2013, 09:08

Lebon14 wrote:
MKwiakaku wrote:Dima Eurobeat vol. 3 (21 August 2013)
Kate Rush - One Day (Extended Version)
David Dima - Don't Wanna Cry For You (Extended Version)
Stephy - I Belong To You (Extended Version)
Nicole Lee - Ready To Love (Extended Version)
David Dima Ft. Krystal - 1 Week (Extended Version)
Dream Fighter - Black Fever (Extended Version)
Krystal - Take Me To Heaven (Extended Version)
David Dima - For A Night (Extended Version)
Judy Crystal - Tell Me Why (Extended Version)
Aleky - Labyrinth Of Love (Extended Version)

Krystal - Burning Tonight (Extended Version)
Stephy - Speed Demon (Original Version)
Movin' Tech - Everybody (Extended Version)
If that tracklist is final, I hope it's not, why would you re-release tracks that were released in the second volume in the first place (those in red)? I can understand for those in orange (they were singles before an album). But why re-release tracks that were on volume 2? Tell me why. Because I don't understand.
(crossposting FTW?)
I'm pretty sure that tracklist is final, because of reasons I'll show you later. ;)!

Nicole Lee - Ready To Love isn't listed as being 'extended version', but as being 'Nicole Lee'. I didn't make a mistake there. But, it looks like it'll be the extended version, just like it was released on Beat Tunes! -Energy-.

All the other songs were released earlier as well. It is however a nice selection of older songs and a great compilation for new eurobeat fans. :)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 28 Jun 2013, 10:07

The only real question I have is for Krystal feat Dima- One Week.

The version I have is 4:13 run TIME. It's from Supert Eurobeat vol. 190.Up untill now I thought that was the version concidered to be extended. Is there a longer version included in this new compilation?

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 28 Jun 2013, 15:06

MKwiakaku wrote:It is however a nice selection of older songs and a great compilation for new eurobeat fans. :)
"New eurobeat fans"! Where!?

I won't be purchasing this album since I have nearly all of those extendeds already, but I'm sure these mystical and elusive "new eurobeat fans" will be flocking to buy it!

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 28 Jun 2013, 18:30

It's that version, drnrg. :)

And yes, Jay, should there be new fans that have some catching up to do, this is a nice compilation. ;)

Also, why I think the tracklist is final... Previews are available too.

http://www.mixcloud.com/mk_/dima-eurobeat-vol-3-mix/

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 29 Jun 2013, 04:38

It is a nice selection.

What I wish is that Dima could somehow get or at least, be able to share the rights rights to the material he wrote at TIME, Vibration and or Europanic!, so he could showcase those hits as well.

This would really show some diversity of his different styles. It proly won't happen, but it would be awesome.

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 02 Jul 2013, 22:08

It's time for a release! This week: David Dima - Walk This Way.

Now available for download on Bandcamp:
http://dimamusic.bandcamp.com/

And on DJShop.de:
http://www.djshop.de/labels-dima-music/ ... tails.html

In two weeks available on other portals (We are sorry for the delay, this is due a technical issue)

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 03 Aug 2013, 20:22

Several new songs have been released in the meantime.... check out iTunes and Junodownload! :-) (And our Facebook to see what tracks have been released)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 04 Aug 2013, 06:12

I do Juno Downloads. Under what search can I find the new songs to preview tham 8)

DarkSky
Euroheater

Post by DarkSky » 04 Aug 2013, 09:28

drnrg wrote:I do Juno Downloads. Under what search can I find the new songs to preview tham 8)
here is an overview:
http://www.junodownload.com/labels/Dima+Music/releases/

And the new tracks are:

http://www.junodownload.com/products/dr ... 246548-02/

http://www.junodownload.com/products/kr ... 246545-02/

http://www.junodownload.com/products/mo ... 245006-02/

and some more. Check junodownload.com :-)

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 04 Aug 2013, 09:59

The Movin Tech was the one that stood out for me out of the 3 new entries. Krystal and Dream Fighter tracks were alright but at least based on the previews they lacked some extra depth. I've recently enjoyed the more techno-esque releases from Dima far more than the eurobeat titles for whatever reason.

<3 Water Queen's I Wanna Be A Star

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 05 Aug 2013, 05:23

Thanks!

I don't even know how the Dee Dee/Lisa- Just Another Song For You track got pass me, but that was my favourite. Very true to the old style Dee Dee Sound from Vibration recs. Wonderful Italo-esque synth riff and I loved the melody in the verses. Easily my favourite of the bunch.

Walk This Way is really catchy in the chorus, but I think I loved For A Night even more for it's aggressive hook. Both are definately from the best side of Dima Aggressive style.

Runnaway was decent ,but not really catchy in the synth. I'll pass on that one.

Dream Fighter- Black Fever was remmenicent of an older Dave Rpdgers title. I think he had Black Fever at once, whatever that means. It's a good aggressive song, but at x his vocals seam a little on the shouting side and that loses points for me. Still one of my top 5 new releases.

Take Me To Heaven was cute. It had a nice synth riff, lacked a little something. I liked it though.

The tech stuff is too noisy for my style and not enough singing. Not my style at all. I won't rate those, cuz there isn't any qualities that appeal to me.

Quick rundown

Dee Dee/Lisa- Just Another Song For You
10/10 8)

David Dima- For A Night
9/10 :D

David Dima- Walk This Way
8/10 :)

Dream Fighter- Black Fever
8/10 :)

Krystal- Take Me To Heaven
7+/10

David Dima- Runaway
7/10

Good work guys. Keep em comming!!!

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 05 Aug 2013, 08:48

Take Me to Heaven is particularly great..don't recall where it was released before..
Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option.

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 07 Aug 2013, 09:12

Yet another unreleased Dima song has been added to be released soon, on August 28, 2013, on Junodownload. The song is called "Don't Stop My Music Tonight" and was an older unreleased song.

I don't know why DarkSky hasn't mentioned this one yet.
It it NOT featured on the newly annouced "Dima Eurobeat Vol.3" for some reason I don't know why.

Even though it cannot be downloaded yet until August 28, the sample can be heard on Junodownload here:

http://www.junodownload.com/products/da ... 269954-02/

I'm quite enjoying the new unreleased songs so far, in particular the ones that stand out the most are "David Dima - For A Night" and "Don't Stop My Music Tonight." I find these to be much superior to the latest Dima tracks from the latest SEB albums. These songs just rock

I am also enjoying the hyper techno/eurodance song "Movin Tech - Everybody." I think the vocalist for this one is Stefania Martin, if I'm not wrong. I don't think any other Eurobeat vocalist other than Karen Jane Wainwright can belt out these kind of diva-like vocals as powerful as she can, and this one will have to quench my thirst for more Karen for the moment until Sunfire revives her back from the grave!
Last edited by synthjunkie on 07 Aug 2013, 21:34, edited 1 time in total.

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 07 Aug 2013, 21:31

Yet another unreleased track which hasn't been mentioned by DarkSky has been uploaded onto Junodownload! It ISN'T part of the newly announced "Dima Eurobeat Vol.3", which is kinda weird, and hasn't been released anywhere else before.

It's an unreleased hyper techno track called "Water Queen - Fire"
and will be available for download on August 14, 2013.

Link to hear the sample:

http://www.junodownload.com/products/wa ... 247382-02/