Super Eurobeat 226

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 27 Oct 2013, 01:31

I concur that lack of Gobi is a step down for that label.

Domino tune sounds like just another boring blander...chorus got no working hooks whatsoever.
Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 27 Oct 2013, 21:49

Akira wrote:I had a nightmare today that Avex confirmed that SEB226 was going to be a euromach-styled non-stop lol (true story).
I would be so happy if that were true. :P I can't wait to see the track list and cover art!!

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 28 Oct 2013, 00:40

Bonkers wrote:
Akira wrote:I had a nightmare today that Avex confirmed that SEB226 was going to be a euromach-styled non-stop lol (true story).
I would be so happy if that were true. :P I can't wait to see the track list and cover art!!
I love that you're really the only person on here who is big on the non-stop mixes. Guess that comes with the hardcore background, eh? I don't mind the occasional non-stop (best of the year) since they tend to a decent job with it, but I liked the 150s-190s when non-stops were pretty non-existent (sans 165, 197-199).

I don't believe this will be a non-stop for 226 seeing how we are going to have a non-stop countdown for 221-225 around the same time. It wouldn't make any logical sense to have two non-stops containing the same songs.

Lastly, I'm with so many people on our loss of Gobbi's vocals on SEB. I hope Avex will release her few GGM songs--a pipe dream would be them to release her old A-BEAT C material. There's quite a few songs of hers.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 28 Oct 2013, 01:22

para_rigby wrote:.

I don't believe this will be a non-stop for 226 seeing how we are going to have a non-stop countdown for 221-225 around the same time. It wouldn't make any logical sense to have two non-stops containing the same songs.
Naa, there's no reason for 226 to be a non-stop. I'm sure the producers behind SEB are keyed in to releasing only full length albums (with the InitialD minor series pulling in the non-stops) for the time being. The SEB crowd gets their non-stop experience at the clubs.

And Para_Rigby, you know I've been collecting the new SEBs :wink:

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 29 Oct 2013, 04:38

The nonstop format wouldn't even be a big deal for those who can purchase the songs full-length online. Granted, the sound quality Avex uses isn't generally the best, but it's all still a possibility that probably wouldn't actually be a huge deal to the series' usual consumer base in Japan.
ImageImage

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 29 Oct 2013, 18:19

I don't want to make a new thread, but I thought some people would love to know that Pamsy is back in the recording studio!! This is exciting news!

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 29 Oct 2013, 18:56

para_rigby wrote:I don't want to make a new thread, but I thought some people would love to know that Pamsy is back in the recording studio!! This is exciting news!
I think this news alone is worth its own thread - MY PAMSY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I've honestly never been happier about any Eurobeat news since I joined the scene! Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :D

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 29 Oct 2013, 19:35

Pamsy had a few good songs, (Walkin In The Shadow)but even better would be to hear that

NICK MANSEL is back in recoirding studio.

Runnaway, Burn Into The Beat.
That's what I.m talking bout.

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 29 Oct 2013, 20:28

[Wrong thread 'cause I'm stupid. P: ]
Last edited by zoupzuop2 on 30 Oct 2013, 17:19, edited 1 time in total.
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 29 Oct 2013, 21:01

drnrg wrote:Pamsy had a few good songs, (Walkin In The Shadow)but even better would be to hear that

NICK MANSEL is back in recoirding studio.

Runnaway, Burn Into The Beat.
That's what I.m talking bout.
Put it this way dr... this news to me is like how you would feel if they announced Dall'ora was back in the Eurobeat game and Time/Eurogrooves were going to feature on the next SEB album.

That probably puts it in perspective more for you just how I feel right now! :D

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 30 Oct 2013, 01:59

the_ditz wrote:
para_rigby wrote:I don't want to make a new thread, but I thought some people would love to know that Pamsy is back in the recording studio!! This is exciting news!
I think this news alone is worth its own thread - MY PAMSY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I've honestly never been happier about any Eurobeat news since I joined the scene! Woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! :D
^I had the same reaction when I read SCP's tweet.

HELL YEAH. Pamsy is back! Can't wait to hear her new tracks!
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 30 Oct 2013, 07:49

the_ditz
Put it this way dr... this news to me is like how you would feel if they announced Dall'ora was back in the Eurobeat game and Time/Eurogrooves were going to feature on the next SEB album.

Ah!!! Then let the festivities commence :D

@Zoupzuop2

Interesting that you didn't mention David Dima lable at all. Do you see a future for them or did he slip youir mind completely? :???:

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Post by zoupzuop2 » 30 Oct 2013, 17:19

I posted my last post in the wrong thread. .////.;

Please ignore that~!
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 31 Oct 2013, 09:17

the_ditz wrote:I think this news alone is worth its own thread - MY PAMSY IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I also have great expectations of this. After all, she has the highest star grading average of any EB artist in my library (12 x five stars, 2 x four, 2 x three) :!:
Every time I'm free
I realize that funny time will take me higher

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 06 Nov 2013, 16:43

We're 2 weeks away from release and no cover/tracklist

Why's it late? (225's cover and tracklist came out well over 2 weeks before release)