What is your favorite eurobeat remix/cover?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 19 May 2014, 06:56

drnrg wrote:I forget who , but some duo made an awesome cover of Journey- "Seperate Ways"
This?

Seperate Ways / Giovanni Storm feat Nikki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJS3RMkGEsA

Video belongs to Lebon. It's a great track when I first heard it years ago, wonder what the both of them are doing now.

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 19 May 2014, 17:53

drnrg wrote:3. Eliza- Poison (Alice Cooper)
As if the original glam metal rocker wasn't allready on eof my favourite songs ever. Vibration even changed the vocals from male to female and still kept its rough edge feel. I just wish they had used both verses from the original and not just verse one.
Not sure if you've actually heard the full extended version of it, as it includes both verses as far as I know... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOMDzy7Lt_A

So yeah, I echo Elisa - Poison - one of the best Vibration tracks EVER!! I've always adored the song in its original form, so the Vibration magic added to the mix was just a master stroke (that synth hook!!! :!: )

I also adore David Dima's take on "Save A Prayer" - one of the best "Dima Music" tracks ever - as well as Dave Rodger's "Not Gonna Get Us" and Niko's "Livin' On A Prayer" (but again, that's mainly because I adore the original song as well ;) )

Phil Jay Falcon

Re: What is your favorite eurobeat remix/cover?

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 06 Jan 2019, 21:20

I'm not really a fan of covers or remixes. Although I always prefer the original, there are also remixes that I find really great.

DJ Moonraker with "BAD"

I always was a Michael Jackson-fan. And then i hear a Eurobeat-remix of BAD. I would go so far to say, that the remix is ​​almost better than the original. But only almost ... :wink:

Go 2 with "Looka Bomba (New Generation Remix)"

What power, what sound, this really has blown my mind away. Oh yeah, and you can hear also some "Not for sale", "Music come on", "Funky funlover", "Power", "Super Striker" and "Let it burn". 8)

otter87
Eurobeat Fan

Re: What is your favorite eurobeat remix/cover?

Post by otter87 » 08 Jan 2019, 09:44

Sharon - I’m In The Mood For Dancing is another great one.

And Jenny - Do You Remember Me

Both from the album Dancemania Happy Paradise 2, for anyone who doesn’t know.