Casanova - Angel In Love

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Y_Tachi
Bad Bad Bad

Casanova - Angel In Love

Post by Y_Tachi » 25 Jul 2014, 10:38

I'm researching what like that song is.

I've known the style of that song is sorrow, according to Andrea Leonardi and co.

In fact, I have not listened to the music and known the important point of that yet.

Thus, I'll research any further information about it.

And I would appreciate it if you supported me.

Seeya!
ImageI Love Nermal!!!!Image

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 25 Jul 2014, 20:39

Are you looking for the song and songs that sound like it? I don't think I have it in my library
DANGEROSS! GOT TO FESS DE RESS!

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 25 Jul 2014, 20:58

It's unreleased material. I don't know what it sounds like at all.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

hollypolly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by hollypolly » 26 Jul 2014, 07:28

Yes, I think this track hasn't been released yet :(

Y_Tachi
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Y_Tachi » 26 Jul 2014, 08:44

It is pity that that music which is probably good hasn't released yet...
Thus I can't help hoping I can listen to it and I research it because it is the sorrow "Victim Of Love" style.:(

I'm thinking how I can listen it even if it can be listened to in brief times. :???:
This song is one of most mysterious issue of Eurobeat listeners.
ImageI Love Nermal!!!!Image

EurothunderNL
Eurobeat Boom

Post by EurothunderNL » 02 Aug 2014, 12:38

Can't understand why lots of unreleased songs aren't available yet on I Tunes :?

Would be magic to see
TIME unreleased vol. 1 till....
A.BEAT-C unreleased vol.1 till...
DELTA unreleased vol.1 till...

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 02 Aug 2014, 14:54

EurothunderNL wrote:Can't understand why lots of unreleased songs aren't available yet on I Tunes :?

Would be magic to see
It's up to Avex if they want to release those since they own them if the contract is right. There are very few Delta songs that haven't been released outside of SEB or the Eurobeat Masters collection. The other two studios I bet just have an immense amount of unheard gems! Someday....

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Aug 2014, 14:54

EurothunderNL wrote:Can't understand why lots of unreleased songs aren't available yet on I Tunes :?

Would be magic to see
Delta's catalog, under Newfield, is mostly released. And I agree on releasing unreleased material.

Oh and, what about other services other than iTunes and Amazon? Choice, offer it!
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 02 Aug 2014, 21:19

HRG Attack , Saifam and Vibration are the ones that thier have complete catalogs on Juno. maybe a few are missing, but that's about it. I don'y know anything about itunes cuz I don't do itunes.

I'm pretty sure that unreleased amount has increased in the last couple of years. I'm pretty sure we havn't heard all songs produced from new DELTA prods, Sun Fire, SCP, Dima and I've seen a few HRG Attack not released yet either.

I'm guessing AVEX holds on to these for; if and when, the SEB series finally retires, they can still put out compilations with unreleased songs for the sake of making money? I don't know? just a guess?

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 03 Aug 2014, 01:26

@drnrg Hi-NRG Attack doesn't release on Juno anymore. Only on iTunes. The "latest" tracks can only be found on iTunes. :\

SCP is releasing on Juno too but only post-2010 material that has "(p) SCP Eurobeat Productions" in the booklet. For exemple, on SEB Presents Initial D Final D Selection, "Crazy For Love" by Dusty on the megamix disc, is "(p) Avex Entertainment" and not SCP.

As far as I know, they are AWARE that we want older material released. This includes Hyper Techno. They are battling to get their rights back.

As for Delta, in the Newfield era, they had the rights to their songs... but no dsitribution rights. That's why, when Avex found out, that they were pulled off. Then, Newfield still continued to that in the dark afterward... even with old Time material he wrote.

Vibration is indeed all on Juno in singles form. On iTunes, they have the "Supereurobeat" series which includes 3 or 4 full singles sold as an album.

Asia... Not all of the catalog is there but most of it. Only VERY old material is missing, I think.

SunFire has an album on iTunes with 200s material. Some aren't even extended versions. Beside that, they are absent.

Time/Eurogroove, A-Beat-C and Go Go's Music material is totally absent. Avex is sitting on a gold mine. I am unsure about the rights of those.

SinclaireStyle is... sitting on his gold mine. He olny releases new tracks and only on iTunes. Most of the hyper techno is on iTunes but Collection Vol.6 and 7 had teaser front cover on their merchandise website. Andrea pretty much all the rights to his catalog, including the songs he wrote when he was at Delta. He's just not releasing the stuff.

For Dima, there are quite a bit of tunes released, including unreleased material. But not everything has been released and since Sjoerd is leaving Dima, I don't think Davide will release much on his own. Sjoerd is pretty much why we got the releases.

Anyway. I think I covered everything.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

eXtaticus
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by eXtaticus » 03 Aug 2014, 14:53

-redacted-
Last edited by eXtaticus on 19 Dec 2017, 23:44, edited 1 time in total.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 03 Aug 2014, 18:28

eXtaticus wrote:I'm puzzled as to why some of the 2010+ SCP material like The Snake Around hasn't been released yet. :/
Like I said... they don't fully own the rights. Same with Freedom Ride. Those songs were written and sent to Avex BEFORE 2010. When I say "Post-2010", it's songs that were WRITTEN 2010 and onward. I believe the only exception is Wacky-Wacky-O!
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

otter87
Eurobeat Fan

Post by otter87 » 20 Aug 2014, 23:12

drnrg wrote:HRG Attack , Saifam and Vibration are the ones that thier have complete catalogs on Juno. maybe a few are missing, but that's about it.
I still want an extended version of Debbie Key - Day By Day from Euromach 1. Apparently it was released on one of the CD-R singles they released back in the day, but it hasn't seemed to make its way to Juno or in any of their compilations yet.