Help Finding A Mix!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Tippick
Bad Bad Bad

Help Finding A Mix!

Post by Tippick » 04 Sep 2014, 07:19

Hi there, I'm kind of newish to the Eurobeat scene, it all started with a random mix I heard on Youtube and I fell in love with it. The person who uploaded it either made it private or took it down, and I can't listen to it anymore. So I delved into the extremely vast Eurobeat songs, and I think I narrowed it down to a Euromach era type of mix, (I'm not positive, listening to the other Euromach mixes it sounds pretty similar to those though).

It starts off with a horse galloping (or maybe it's a cow?) and a voice says "Franz Tornado", then it plays the song Franz Tornado by Mad Cow, then it goes into Suck A Bazooka by Franz Tornado (which makes it pretty hard to google because he's everywhere in the mix). I don't remember all the songs in order but some other songs in the mix are:

Jungle Bill- Shake Me Up
Volta & Gabanna- Johnny Go
Franz Tornado- Soaker
Franz Tornado- Ganguro
Joe Banana- Bang Bang Bang
Tam Arrow- The Boom Boom Power

Also, about halfway in it goes very slow for about 10 minutes, the first half is almost all fast and energetic. I know it's a real long shot, but I've spent a long time searching for it and couldn't come up with anything. It could also have been made just by the guy on the Youtube channel and he got sick of it and took it off. Any help would be wonderful! Thank you!! :grin:

KoolKool
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by KoolKool » 04 Sep 2014, 08:31

hey! i remember that mix,it's awesome mix...very funky
and also my big regret not to download the video from the beginning..damn it! :?

Franz tornado - Bazooka Pistolero
Garcon - Bazooka man

on that mix too....
soundcloud.com/hainam-1

Tippick
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Tippick » 04 Sep 2014, 13:25

I'm glad someone knows what I'm talking about! Yeah those songs are definitely on there, and they're good too :). My biggest regret is not downloading it either, this is the first video I've seen removed off Youtube and it was my favorite mix, I could listen to it forever. Thanks for those songs, man. :D

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 04 Sep 2014, 13:38

Not exactly the same mix, but you guys made me remember this one here.

be sure to check that channel's other videos, the guy is a HRG freak too hahahahaha.