Eurobeat on Spotify

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Eurobeat on Spotify

Post by Darkholme » 19 Oct 2014, 18:53

Anyone else using Spotify? I got into it with the free trial and I've managed to find most of the Eurobeat Masters volumes (19 out of 21) and no Missing Files sadly. There are also some SCP and Sun Fire singles, SCP's Eurokudos series and even some songs from Nonstop SEB albums (no full volumes, though)

Anyone that uses Spotify that's been able to find some other eurobeat on there?
DANGEROSS! GOT TO FESS DE RESS!

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 19 Oct 2014, 19:19

I have Spotify. You're right about the stuff out there. Sinclaire also has singles from 221 and on. Dima has singles and collections, too. HI-NRG ATTACK used to have all of their digital albums on there, but they have disappeared.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 19 Oct 2014, 19:26

I think you guys pretty much nailed down everything.

To other Canadians: Spotify is FINALLY available in Canada! Id you didn't know...
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 19 Oct 2014, 19:31

para_rigby wrote:I have Spotify. You're right about the stuff out there. Sinclaire also has singles from 221 and on. Dima has singles and collections, too. HI-NRG ATTACK used to have all of their digital albums on there, but they have disappeared.
Too bad. I would LOVE to see all SEB volumes on Spotify. Imagine getting the new volumes on there on release day with some light advertising. Surely can't hurt after seeing the physical sales :P
DANGEROSS! GOT TO FESS DE RESS!

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 19 Oct 2014, 21:05

There are some Saifam songs on...especially the older tracks. Maybe Vibration is on it, but I haven't searched yet. Btw, I know they offer a low monthly subscription for college students in America. Don't know about Canada though. Super nice not to have ads pop up.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 19 Oct 2014, 22:10

Okay, I started to look for eurobeat tracks a year ago and I'm trying to keep up with all the eurobeat on Spotify.

You can find the playlist here: http://open.spotify.com/user/1168962292 ... rf3i1Nq2yY

If you found some tunes you want in there, let me know. I'm not the owner of the list, but we started the playlist together. :)

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 10 Nov 2014, 18:32

If you're a Flea Records fan, Spotify is the place to be.
You wil find all tracks with the famous voices of Mauro Farina, Giancarlo Pasquini, Gino Caria and so on.
Advise, try to find the list of tracks by Flea Records and start searching!

Ronald.