I Venti D'Azzurro 30 Anni

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 08 Mar 2016, 18:00

As far as I know, Mauro Farina isn't 100% sure yet he's going. The list of people I posted are 100% sure (or at least said they would go for sure). Addition to that list is Luca Torchiani. :)

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 08 Mar 2016, 18:38

MKwiakaku wrote:As far as I know, Mauro Farina isn't 100% sure yet he's going. The list of people I posted are 100% sure (or at least said they would go for sure). Addition to that list is Luca Torchiani. :)
Yes, to be clear, I mean invited OR confirmed already officially. But I also know, that not about all Marcello knows. These are just suggestions. Marcello decides, somebody else prepares the list...

I don't know how it works in Marcello's mind. Some are invited as the artists, the rest will be pay for tickets? I guess not... They will be, have free entrance, but won't sing? There are announced kind of ID plaquets for artists and fans, so someone is there as artist or no...

Now the update about the artists looks that:

Giancarlo Pasquini
Federico Di Bonaventura
Gianni Coraini
Andrea Leonardi
Stefano Castagna, Evelina Somenzi & SCP Team
Federico Pasquini
Clara Moroni
Alessandra Gatti
Annerley Gordon

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 08 Mar 2016, 19:28

I'm not sure who has to buy tickets and who doesn't have to. All I know is that everyone is welcome to join!

Iventi just posted an update on their facebook page with a list of all artists that have said they would come so far.

Fred Ventura, Albert One, George Aaron, Anfrando "KOTO" Maiola, Vince "Scotch" Lancini, Clara Moroni, Brand Image, P.Lion, Savage, Italove, Linda Jo "ex-Flirts" Rizzo, Romano Bais, Giancarlo "Aleph" Pasquini, Larabell, Andrea "Bratt Sinclaire" Leonardi, Annerley "Ann Lee" Gordon, Michiel "Laserdance" van der Kuy, Marcello Catalano, Domino, Kaioh, Stefano Castagna, Evelina Somenzi & SCP Team, TQ, Roberto Turatti, Ken Laszlo, J.D.Jaber, Aurelio "Legend" Pitino, Retronic Voice, Giorgio "Atrium" Conti, Angela "Cleo" Parisi, Giancarlo "Swan" Cinelli, Alberto "Styloo" Signorini, Dario dell'Aere, Raffaele Fiume, Robert Camero, Stephan "Juno Gang" Moser, Riccardo Campa, Luca Torchiani

This is in a random order. Who is actually going to perform is a mystery and will probably stay that way until the party is over, haha.

Are you going too, Crockett?

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 08 Mar 2016, 20:28

MKwiakaku wrote:I'm not sure who has to buy tickets and who doesn't have to. All I know is that everyone is welcome to join!

Iventi just posted an update on their facebook page with a list of all artists that have said they would come so far.

Fred Ventura, Albert One, George Aaron, Anfrando "KOTO" Maiola, Vince "Scotch" Lancini, Clara Moroni, Brand Image, P.Lion, Savage, Italove, Linda Jo "ex-Flirts" Rizzo, Romano Bais, Giancarlo "Aleph" Pasquini, Larabell, Andrea "Bratt Sinclaire" Leonardi, Annerley "Ann Lee" Gordon, Michiel "Laserdance" van der Kuy, Marcello Catalano, Domino, Kaioh, Stefano Castagna, Evelina Somenzi & SCP Team, TQ, Roberto Turatti, Ken Laszlo, J.D.Jaber, Aurelio "Legend" Pitino, Retronic Voice, Giorgio "Atrium" Conti, Angela "Cleo" Parisi, Giancarlo "Swan" Cinelli, Alberto "Styloo" Signorini, Dario dell'Aere, Raffaele Fiume, Robert Camero, Stephan "Juno Gang" Moser, Riccardo Campa, Luca Torchiani

This is in a random order. Who is actually going to perform is a mystery and will probably stay that way until the party is over, haha.

Are you going too, Crockett?
Yes, I quoted above this the newest list which you too, only with Eurobeat or late Italo - Eurobeat 80s artists. As we can all see it includes your previous unofficial suggestions.

So a lot of people engaged and know each other, so many sources and I'm sure this is not the end...

I would like to be there, but I'm still not sure, unfortunately it's in practise additional holiday tour, looking at the costs. Reading and sharing these news is a kind of regret, if I won't be there, because that's amazing team of musicians, impossible to meet personally in a one place together.
Last edited by Crockett on 03 Apr 2016, 13:15, edited 1 time in total.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 12 Mar 2016, 01:10

MKwiakaku wrote:Are you going too, Crockett?
.........Booked! I'm going finally ! :grin:

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 14 Mar 2016, 22:58

Is anybody, which this presented group of artists didn't encourage to spend even 2 days in Milan?

All hidden or really nobody goes? No fans of euro music from Europe declared here?! Can't believe...

We know, that from USA or Asia fly tickets are expensive, but from Europe it turns out funny cheap, if we find a good offer and prepare the tour quickly.

The last biggest meeting of italian dance music world, without borders, only sure, that with domination of the times, which the most of people like and remember.

All this, which left on the internet in small pieces, there will be alive again. 30 years of passion, successes, friendships, radio charts, releasing magazines, collecting records.

See you!

Anthony McBazooka
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Anthony McBazooka » 15 Mar 2016, 07:59

-------
Last edited by Anthony McBazooka on 21 Apr 2016, 11:50, edited 1 time in total.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 16 Mar 2016, 19:47

I still have to book the flight, but I already bought tickets to the event. :P

Don't forget to buy tickets in advance, Crockett! There will be no tickets sold at the door.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 17 Mar 2016, 14:52

MKwiakaku wrote:I still have to book the flight, but I already bought tickets to the event. :P

Don't forget to buy tickets in advance, Crockett! There will be no tickets sold at the door.
Sure ! All done. 2 days ago were 223 tickets left when I bought in the evening, today are suddenly 107 ! Delays with refreshment of the number sold on Dizgo radio website, or a group of 100 persons is coming :razz: :o

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 18 Mar 2016, 16:00

Giancarlo Pasquini as Aleph (Futura in practise can be there as person accompanying with him)

Federico Di Bonaventura as Fred Ventura

Fabrizio Rizzolo as Brian Ice

Gianni Coraini as Ken Laszlo

Andrea Leonardi as Bratt Sinclaire

Stefano Castagna, Evelina Somenzi & SCP Team (It means probably Ace and Christine)

Clara Moroni

Alessandra Gatti as Domino (Kaioh I think the same like Futura, everybody knows him, but as the son of Aleph and Domino)

Annerley Gordon as Ann Lee (Even comes from well known early NRG label, you might guess why that alias at italian party)

From unofficial news... We can expect (believe) the presence of Maurizio De Jorio. Claudio Magnani (Time) also is interested, and then Chris (Asia) and Mako (Delta model). Maestro Marco Gulinelli (Flea, A.Beat-C.) we can't excluded as well ! :!: :o

If someone isn't interested even one of the original Italo Disco artists, now I'm sure, no problem. This group of the main record companies could be so big, that nobody needs there more Italo Disco people. :)

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 19 Mar 2016, 04:08

Sounds more than fantastic. Unfortunatley I won't be going to Europe any TIME soon.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 03 Apr 2016, 13:20

Laurent Gelmetti joins to the artists team, which honor us with their presence.

In turn Claudio Accatino and Federico Rimonti are these two well known composers, which won't represent thier Hi-NRG Attack label. Some important family matters don't let Federico to be there, and Claudio can't appear without him. Unfortunately that company won't have any representatives, as probably Vibration.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 06 Apr 2016, 17:40

dario.zg
Euro To B

Post by dario.zg » 15 Apr 2016, 20:29

YESSS!!!! We are coming!!!!!
2006 was great but this will be a better party :wink:

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 10 May 2016, 22:06

Hello. I'm back from Milano.

The party was very specific due the club construction - 1 room with bar and tables, 2 hall with stage, where was actually a discotheque, DJ played the music or some artists performed live, so it means no chance to real conversation, only outside.

I could to count just several people really happy, interested to meet Eurobeat musicians. In practise, personally for me no words to describe that amazing situation, the most was ex A.Beat-C. team, a little of Time or Delta (also ex A.Beat-C.)

I've done quite a lot of photos, some were very unique at this party, because artists used my camera. In the next days I will upload them easy one by one on Facebook.

According to the list, which was here introduced and refreshed before the party, most but not hundred percent of these producers and vocalists participated in this celebration.