Super Eurobeat 236

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 20 Oct 2015, 15:01

Crockett wrote:Sharing not released new CD before premiere on YouTube, because someone got it pre-ordered is just stupid and tells about no respect to artists work. A few next persons, which don't want to pay international shipment will listen new produtions on internet and that's all. Thanks to Avex Trax policy for SEB and pseudo-fans enjoying the uncovered or somewhere stolen parts of tracks, Eurobeat only falls to the bottom. These current mini home studios won't survive basing on 2 tracks per 2 months, especially if artists will lose profits because of people making such foolishly things. Someone or even Avex Trax should catch these persons and make them financial and copyrights claims. Surely today will be published two detailed reviews of not released CD, no comments...
I bought my SEB 236. 8)
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 20 Oct 2015, 18:14

Crockett wrote:(...)
Everything is relative, huh? I imagine that if Avex posted teasers of the songs or trailers some time before the release would be good. Maybe, if they also uploaded themselves it would discourage others from doing so. People will post it online since it's possible - "ah, but it shouldn't and it is bad" - people will do it regardless! How Avex (and the other labels) deal with it is another completely different story… You know that Avex is slowing claiming most those videos on YouTube, don't you? Which means, they are showing ads and stuff to actually make profit. I believe a large portion of the money they are getting from eurobeat nowadays comes from "illegal" streaming on YouTube. I can say for myself: by uploading their music without permission for my dancing videos and remixes, they started claiming everything, blocking and showing advertising without my permission. What goes around, comes around hahaha Ah, I'm one of those persons who doesn't want to pay the shipping values… just take a look at the rates to South America / Brazil + BRL as worthy as a bag of sh*t + gonna most probably pay 2 cds to get 1 because of that + around 3~5 months of waiting the package = unaffordable prices to buy a cd I will enjoy like 2 or 3 tracks… The only way to stop this from happening is banning eurobeat from streaming websites BUT I know they won't do that since they are somehow gaining money ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Now for my review…

01. Games We Play / Hotblade (SCP)
7/10 :)
Good solid SCP track, nothing much there to add.
02. Heartbeat Song / Speedmaster feat. Angelica (3B)
6/10 :?
I'm not really a fan of saifam's speed covers (and not a fan of speed in general) so…
03. Dr. Wesson And Mr. Smith / Franz Tornado And The Cow Girls (HRG)
99/10 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I can see a pattern HRG guys are following here (melody-wise) but… WHO CARES IT'S F*CKING AMAZING THIS RIFF IS THE BEST THING I'VE HEARD IN MONTHS I could make a article about how much I liked this song, but I'll keep quiet, you guys get it, don't cha?
04. My Last Breath Of Love / Cherry (DELTA)
7.5/10 :wink:
Deep lyrics and powerful chorus, but it's too slow hahaha also the whole song's synths sound a little idle… hmmm maybe it's just my impression, yet, beautiful melody (holy shiiiiiiiiii--- almost 7 minutes hahahaha)
05. Fly With Me Tonight / Kaory (GGM?)
5/10 :|
Nice riff but most the melody in vocals is plainly annoying.
06. Bring Me Into Your Life / David Dima (DIMA)
9/10 <3
Dima needs a hug. Period.
07. 1 Piece Of Action / Latina (SS)
Good solid SS track, nothing much there to add.
08. Here Comes The Sun / Patty K. (DIMA)
9.5/10 :grin:
Cuuuuuuute song right the re. As always Dima Music slaying with their uplifiting works, warms my heart.
09. Dancing Lover / Futura (SUNFIRE)
Good solid Sunfire track, nothing much there to add.
10. Tell Me / Dave Rodgers (SUNFIRE)
8.5/10 <3
Whoa… just whoa! That was awesome, Dave!! Need more Dave on SEB like right now.
11. Hot Bikini / Lady Energy (HRG)
10/10 <3 <3
One of those tracks that get you in the first 10 seconds. This is it. That's the track. So many good things I love right here awwww.
12. Bang Bang Love / Vicky Vale (DELTA)
9/10 :D
Oh my Delta! I need more tracks like this. So catchy and the beat is nice!
13. My Lollipop Girl / Manuel (GGM)
11/10 <3 <3 <3
Bring it on, Manuel!! This is so joyful I started smiling right away!!! I also need more Manuel on SEB, never enough Manuel.
14. Crazy All Night / Irene (SCP)
10/10 <3
Superb instrumentals with superb vocals, so catchy! That's about it!
15. Feel The Power Of Rock / Bon (SS)
8/10 :???:
That riff was really unexpected, but it's good plus I really enjoy listening Bon on vocals. The verses remind me of some other Sinclaire tracks, hmm… but that chorus was… something??? Confusing??

Rain197
Eurobeat Master

Post by Rain197 » 20 Oct 2015, 21:38

mila wrote:Ah, I'm one of those persons who doesn't want to pay the shipping values… just take a look at the rates to South America / Brazil + BRL as worthy as a bag of sh*t + gonna most probably pay 2 cds to get 1 because of that + around 3~5 months of waiting the package = unaffordable prices to buy a cd I will enjoy like 2 or 3 tracks…
Yeah, sure it cost a lot
I found one reseller "near" my town (45km)
I asked him which one he have and he can only order SEB 1 to 180, the others aren't on his database

I ordered SEB175 for 37€, 1 month to receive it (3 weeks left)
Minimum price : 32€
For this price, I hope it's under blister and have to take off it from the shop

Like you said : "unaffordable prices to buy a cd I will enjoy like 2 or 3 tracks…"
I was front of the reseller for 10min asking in my head "Which one i take ?"
And took the 175th for Ace - Futureland, Cherry - Rain, Eurofunk - Running Ninja, and the Non-Stop Initial D Mix

Sorry for my bad english, it's late
Last edited by Rain197 on 20 Oct 2015, 21:43, edited 1 time in total.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 20 Oct 2015, 21:41

It shouldn't be that hard to get it into France. I don't pay more than 25 euro for the latest SEB delivered to my home. ;S

Rain197
Eurobeat Master

Post by Rain197 » 20 Oct 2015, 21:50

MKwiakaku wrote:It shouldn't be that hard to get it into France. I don't pay more than 25 euro for the latest SEB delivered to my home. ;S
Oh god, i just looked on Amazon, a third party reseller add somes SEB album for 19-20€ ... but they're second hand

But there's still somes SEB album at 75-100€ !

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 20 Oct 2015, 22:22

while in japanese retails SEBs are cheap and easy to find (in general)

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 21 Oct 2015, 01:13

The Franz song is the so awesome. The banjo riff FTW!

Vinylyarou
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Vinylyarou » 21 Oct 2015, 04:03

Best SEB I've heard in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

DR. WESSON AND MR. SMITH - BEST SONG OF THE YEAR. <3 <3 <3 :!: :!: :!:
Latest simfile:

Previous Eurobeat simfiles: Iron Man - Mark Astley [Delta Music Industry]/ Self Control - Laura Branigan [Atlantic Records]

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 21 Oct 2015, 05:12

Mission accomplished, Seb236 obtained at release day along other older volumes at Shibuya. Akihabara's book off still needs a visit.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 21 Oct 2015, 05:44

Dr Wesson and Mr Smith is utterly ridiculous, but damn if I said it didn't sounded good, it's Hi-NRG being doing what they do best, but I don't feel like the serious sounding chorus fitted with the wacky riff, but ahaha, what a song man!

Album sounds great so far, but Dima's Bring Me Into Your Life and Cherry's My Last Breath Of Love are without doubt, clear standouts on this album.
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 21 Oct 2015, 06:19

previewing or prelistening helped make up my mind. Love all the new alaises and names and the songs. Damn the songs sound really good. TIME to pull out my sisters credit and order the cd. Won't get it for a couple months, but for now. Dance away. :D

Lexi Rinale
Eurocurious

Post by Lexi Rinale » 21 Oct 2015, 06:48

Wow, who would of thought that hillbilly eurobeat would work? This album is definitely one of my favourites already

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 21 Oct 2015, 11:19

Just like that, Latina is a new singer :P :P Bratt told me her name is Dana :wink:

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 21 Oct 2015, 11:30

mila wrote:
Crockett wrote:(...)
Everything is relative, huh? I imagine that if Avex posted teasers of the songs or trailers some time before the release would be good. Maybe, if they also uploaded themselves it would discourage others from doing so. People will post it online since it's possible - "ah, but it shouldn't and it is bad" - people will do it regardless! How Avex (and the other labels) deal with it is another completely different story… You know that Avex is slowing claiming most those videos on YouTube, don't you? Which means, they are showing ads and stuff to actually make profit. I believe a large portion of the money they are getting from eurobeat nowadays comes from "illegal" streaming on YouTube. I can say for myself: by uploading their music without permission for my dancing videos and remixes, they started claiming everything, blocking and showing advertising without my permission. What goes around, comes around hahaha Ah, I'm one of those persons who doesn't want to pay the shipping values… just take a look at the rates to South America / Brazil + BRL as worthy as a bag of sh*t + gonna most probably pay 2 cds to get 1 because of that + around 3~5 months of waiting the package = unaffordable prices to buy a cd I will enjoy like 2 or 3 tracks… The only way to stop this from happening is banning eurobeat from streaming websites BUT I know they won't do that since they are somehow gaining money ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Now for my review…

01. Games We Play / Hotblade (SCP)
Good solid SCP track, nothing much there to add.
02. Heartbeat Song / Speedmaster feat. Angelica (3B)
6/10 :?
I'm not really a fan of saifam's speed covers (and not a fan of speed in general) so…
03. Dr. Wesson And Mr. Smith / Franz Tornado And The Cow Girls (HRG)
99/10 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
I can see a pattern HRG guys are following here (melody-wise) but… WHO CARES IT'S F*CKING AMAZING THIS RIFF IS THE BEST THING I'VE HEARD IN MONTHS I could make a article about how much I liked this song, but I'll keep quiet, you guys get it, don't cha?
04. My Last Breath Of Love / Cherry (DELTA)
7.5/10 :wink:
Deep lyrics and powerful chorus, but it's too slow hahaha also the whole song's synths sound a little idle… hmmm maybe it's just my impression, yet, beautiful melody (holy shiiiiiiiiii--- almost 7 minutes hahahaha)
05. Fly With Me Tonight / Kaory (GGM?)
5/10 :|
Nice riff but most the melody in vocals is plainly annoying.
06. Bring Me Into Your Life / David Dima (DIMA)
9/10 <3
Dima needs a hug. Period.
07. 1 Piece Of Action / Latina (SS)
Good solid SS track, nothing much there to add.
08. Here Comes The Sun / Patty K. (DIMA)
9.5/10 :grin:
Cuuuuuuute song right the re. As always Dima Music slaying with their uplifiting works, warms my heart.
09. Dancing Lover / Futura (SUNFIRE)
Good solid Sunfire track, nothing much there to add.
10. Tell Me / Dave Rodgers (SUNFIRE)
8.5/10 <3
Whoa… just whoa! That was awesome, Dave!! Need more Dave on SEB like right now.
11. Hot Bikini / Lady Energy (HRG)
10/10 <3 <3
One of those tracks that get you in the first 10 seconds. This is it. That's the track. So many good things I love right here awwww.
12. Bang Bang Love / Vicky Vale (DELTA)
9/10 :D
Oh my Delta! I need more tracks like this. So catchy and the beat is nice!
13. My Lollipop Girl / Manuel (GGM)
11/10 <3 <3 <3
Bring it on, Manuel!! This is so joyful I started smiling right away!!! I also need more Manuel on SEB, never enough Manuel.
14. Crazy All Night / Irene (SCP)
10/10 <3
Superb instrumentals with superb vocals, so catchy! That's about it!
15. Feel The Power Of Rock / Bon (SS)
8/10 :???:
That riff was really unexpected, but it's good plus I really enjoy listening Bon on vocals. The verses remind me of some other Sinclaire tracks, hmm… but that chorus was… something??? Confusing??
Honestly, the best track remains "My Last Breath Of Love" :P

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 22 Oct 2015, 13:04

My Last Breath of Love is awesome :!: The lyrics, however, are so obviously written by an Italian that I can't take them seriously :D
Every time I'm free
I realize that funny time will take me higher