Where did everyone go?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
DJ Mike
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by DJ Mike » 29 Oct 2015, 16:28

I used to frequent here but these days I only pop in once in a blue moon. The truth is I just stopped listening to Eurobeat all that often, though I do dig back in occasionally and listen to all my old favourites. Think the biggest thing that drew me away was I just stopped liking the new stuff coming out, so there wasn't so much for me to be excited about anymore.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 03 Nov 2015, 04:20

I stopped being active here for the longest time, but Ii still love Eurobeat and listen to it every day. I haven't paid much attention to stuff past SEB 200 with exception of a few songs (mostly Domino's stuff).

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 04 Nov 2015, 16:21

Go figure, I decide to pop in and see if the boards are still alive and there's a thread asking where all the people from the old guard are haha!

I used to be one of the most active users on here but I stopped checking the boards a few years ago for multiple reasons: lack of time, not spending much time on my computer, not having a smart phone that could easily navigate the boards, etc. The MAIN reason why I stopped coming on here though was I found the other users often influenced what I liked and disliked about Eurobeat a bit too much. My views were always a little tainted instead of having a fresh (no news, spoilers, predictions, leaks, opinions, etc.) outlook on the new productions coming out.

I still listen to Eurobeat every day, it is still my primary genre of music, I even still dance parapara, but I have to admit not being so invested in these boards may have helped keep my love for Eurobeat alive. :P

On that note, what's up to all those who remember me!

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 04 Nov 2015, 19:19

Nine wrote:I stopped being active here for the longest time, but Ii still love Eurobeat and listen to it every day. I haven't paid much attention to stuff past SEB 200 with exception of a few songs
same here, although I became "into" seb late 190's, early 200's (other series entice me more but seb is the source for new stuff so… i kinda don't have much choice hahahah).
Densetsu13 wrote:(…) The MAIN reason why I stopped coming on here though was I found the other users often influenced what I liked and disliked about Eurobeat a bit too much (…) I still listen to Eurobeat every day, it is still my primary genre of music, I even still dance parapara, but I have to admit not being so invested in these boards may have helped keep my love for Eurobeat alive
Man… I've lurked for the longest time and I must say people here chased me out badly back in that time… why am I here now? Things are much calmer since there's not too much happening on eurobeat world, I guess? And the ones who still remain are the stubborn lifetime fans which I'd really enjoy to have a nice talk with hahahahahaha + newcomers and new supporters that keep the discussions fresh and are enthusiastic about eurobeat yay.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 04 Nov 2015, 22:18

Densetsu13 wrote:On that note, what's up to all those who remember me!
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude! I do! Man, it goes way back! Too bad you haven't had much toime on your hands to come and talk. I think the attitude you are talking about is pretty much gone, imo. In fact, I think most is actually criticizing Avex and the labels instead.

Glad to see that you still listen to Eurobeat :D
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 05 Nov 2015, 19:54

Densetsu13 wrote: On that note, what's up to all those who remember me!
But of course! I gotta admit that while my interest in eurobeat has gone back and forth for a long time now, I'm currently in a good spot with them beats and it's nice seeing old familiar faces about the forum. Hope you're doing good~

In a way I guess I'm sorta MIA as well. I guess it's just a frank consequence of life getting in the way of things. I can't help but wonder where I found the time to do constant work on the site, when I can barely find the time to sit down for the smaller updates these days. But I lurk. I read what is posted and comment every blood moon.