Super Eurobeat 237

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 07 Feb 2016, 16:50

para_rigby wrote:So before I give my opinion, I do know that Sunfire is not a continuation of A-BEAT C. There are people with the label that weren't producing during the older label's era. However, as a long time listener, I was really hoping that Sunfire WOULD BE a continuation of A-Beat C in some sort of sense, but the new label's sounds are just way too different from my expectations. There have been very few songs from that label that I have enjoyed.

I also can say the same for DMI since Newfield let. You get so used to a particular feel from a label (even though there's such a variety of sounds produced) that you feel a bit let down when those expectations aren't met.

But hey, you know what? Some people really love Sunfire...to each there own. SCP and SS are my fave labels, but some people really hate those two. So much hate on SCP sometimes. Haha.
I agree! I hope for new sounds in DMI (like one from Capaldi-Morretti and another for a new studio), and let SS keep its sound ^^

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 07 Feb 2016, 18:17

When it comes to Delta, I want the sounds of, My Oh My, Final Destination, Big Bad and Hot Love and Dance Dance back. Even 2010 had some good tracks: Do With Me & Your Barbie Girl

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 07 Feb 2016, 18:18

para_rigby wrote:I also can say the same for DMI since Newfield let. You get so used to a particular feel from a label (even though there's such a variety of sounds produced) that you feel a bit let down when those expectations aren't met.

But hey, you know what? Some people really love Sunfire...to each there own. SCP and SS are my fave labels, but some people really hate those two. So much hate on SCP sometimes. Haha.
It could be like that some time ago… but actual Delta is really nailing on its own. I guess they've found their way for epic and good music once again and I'm loving it. One of my top 3.

Oh Sunfire… some songs are amazing, some songs I just skip and never listen again. SCP is everybody's favorite hahahahaha but I get all this hate they get, to put it simply: they're on the spotlights, over other equally good labels, and people are fond of them. At least, this is how I see things. Them and SS are pretty solid labels, whom will rarely pull off their formula or release "odd" works.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 07 Feb 2016, 19:16

I will say Spider Queen and My Last Breath of Love have been great Delta entries! Something Beautiful was a great tune as well!

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 07 Feb 2016, 19:56

And let's not forget Crazy Information (albeit being an older release than what it was actually on SEB).

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 07 Feb 2016, 22:39

For me I think DMI can add a new sound to its typical, like the original beat sound from Naoki Maeda (on BeForU for example, but without the guitar and the electronic sound effects) with some 90's eurodance piano entries and/or in the music :P it just needs to keeps its sound effects ^^

Here are some examples of what the sund should look like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqHQRX_NQX8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAyx7LvAO28

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 08 Feb 2016, 03:15

It all comes down to one sold fact. I still miss TIME/Eurogrooves the most :P

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 08 Feb 2016, 04:04

drnrg wrote:It all comes down to one sold fact. I still miss TIME/Eurogrooves the most :P
Do you think Avex will ever pull in a new Eurobeat label?

Galaxian Recordings
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Galaxian Recordings » 08 Feb 2016, 04:34

Bonkers wrote:
drnrg wrote:It all comes down to one sold fact. I still miss TIME/Eurogrooves the most :P
Do you think Avex will ever pull in a new Eurobeat label?
It is a likely chance that Avex will, don't know when. Just a matter of how many more producers and labels will make eurobeat music!

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 08 Feb 2016, 13:00

It's a miracle! An avex trailer... IN ADVANCE OF RELEASE?! It is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACiTiKNToLs
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 08 Feb 2016, 13:10

Avex has advanced to the next level.... As for the previews, there's a lot of rather mellow moods going on. It kinda sounds aishu-esque and not exactly the kind of material I was expecting. But I'll just wait for the actual product. Wicked Game is still rocking.

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 08 Feb 2016, 13:17

This entire album sounds like a defanged, declawed senior lion at an animal rescue. No energy, no bite, no power at all. Doesn't help that pretty much every song is the same old and the ones that aren't are still too generic to be interesting.

I mean I still love eurobeat, but modern eurobeat has my expectations at a record low. Reminds me of the Foglia interview where he said that today's eurobeat lacks a melodic line, and it's not the first time I've heard that.
DANGEROSS! GOT TO FESS DE RESS!

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 08 Feb 2016, 13:42

This is the first album in a while that I think is pretty decent.

A few things:
-The only track that didn't interest me in any way was "Kiss Me All The Night"
-Love the Dead or Alive bit in "Dance for Love"
-"Wake Up Everybody With Cupid" really reminds me of "Big Heart"
"Strawberry Heart" has a Blast feel
-"79" has got a nice groove and Stefy doesn't sound bored while singing

I'm kinda excited about it...that really doesn't happen very often!

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 08 Feb 2016, 13:47

OH MY DIMA im screamin and cryin and screamin also SCP with some unusual works (finally), i liked it. DMI made my little heart clutch pleasantly. GGM SLAYINNNNNN WOOOO, slowly becoming some of my fav labels yeaah and lastly HRG with some cute entries yay (the lack of male vocalists still bothers me)

D:
ok not a super hyper mega fan of sunfire but it still hurts, the other songs didn't get me too much so whatever

edit: cover found
http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-3105723 ... pKbDA-1-10
Last edited by M2-EB on 08 Feb 2016, 15:59, edited 3 times in total.

Delta
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Delta » 08 Feb 2016, 14:07

The best tracks:

"The Men Burning Wild"
"79"
"Dance For Love"