Super Eurobeat 239

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 12 Jun 2016, 07:22

KiraTM wrote:
Bonkers wrote:I love the non-stops, especially the older additions where the DJs were more creative in transitions and those grinding noises, and the tracks were sped up.
I second this.
The Euromach nonstops were good, but only cuz they featured new unreleased songs. Now while some of the HRG Attack mixes were crafty; I found the TIME songs to be compleetly drained of life in nonstop format. and the one thing I detested about the nonstops is how awkward the vocals sounded at such sped up bpms. Another reason I prefered vinyls.

You know the one good thing Euromach did; was cause me to get online and search all those vinyls where the extended version of the songs appeared.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 12 Jun 2016, 18:38

drnrg wrote:
KiraTM wrote:
Bonkers wrote:I love the non-stops, especially the older additions where the DJs were more creative in transitions and those grinding noises, and the tracks were sped up.
I second this.
The Euromach nonstops were good, but only cuz they featured new unreleased songs. Now while some of the HRG Attack mixes were crafty; I found the TIME songs to be compleetly drained of life in nonstop format. and the one thing I detested about the nonstops is how awkward the vocals sounded at such sped up bpms. Another reason I prefered vinyls.

You know the one good thing Euromach did; was cause me to get online and search all those vinyls where the extended version of the songs appeared.
Maybe Time just wasn't submitting lively tracks since they still had SEB material to submit. I liked Night Angel & Love Rhapsody from EM 3

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Jun 2016, 07:33

Bonkers wrote:
drnrg wrote:
KiraTM wrote: I second this.

Maybe Time just wasn't submitting lively tracks since they still had SEB material to submit. I liked Night Angel & Love Rhapsody from EM 3
Don't get me wrong. The songs; themselves were great. Love Train, Love and Fever Tonight and those two you mentioned ..and more. They just left alot to be desired in nonstop format.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 13 Jun 2016, 07:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkPAXYlXsws

239 Trailer.

Seastar - SCP
J.3 Benz - Dima
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 13 Jun 2016, 08:44

Personal thoughts on trailer, probably won't be as good as 238 but then again, 238 didn't have the best previews so it'll be fun to see how 239 turns out.

Restarted Tonight / Dave Rodgers
Nothing to say but : Full song now please!

Made For Love / Lolita
Don't think this will be as extraordinary as her song on 238, but still sounds good nonetheless

We Rock Em'All / Dejo & Chai
Both previews sounded good, this will be good, no doubts about it really.

Made Out Of Fire / Seastar
Nice! An edgy female SCP track! They don't come too often these days, and when there's one, just gotta enjoy it.

Go Kooky Go / Bamboo Bimbo
Generic SCP stuff, nothing much else to say. Sitting on the fence for this one.

Touchdown / Luke
Preview sounds like it's set up to be one of Delta's male worst presentation so far, not impressed with it but we'll see

Bed Girl / Cindy
Very interesting arrangement, could this be the long awaited "GITN" successor I have been waiting for?

Let Me Fly On Tokyo Night / J.3 Benz
J.3 Benz, and a girl on lead vocals, really? Who would have thought. Good preview anyways. Calm, yet not sounding boring.

Love Love Love / Norma Sheffield
Norma doing her thing as usual, sounds interesting but again, got to hear the full for more.

Firebird / Dream Fighters
Yes! Full version nao!

Babe I Know / FCF
No thanks

Never Again / Cherry
I could see this being on SEB 70-90's, old school aishu from Cherry? YES please!

Temple Of Desire / Manuel
Holy shyt, this might be better than Hysteria, I like the sound of this preview.

Sexy Gaucho / Franz Tornado
Umm, nope for now.

Power Fighter / Bon
WHOA! :o What a preview! Hi-NRG, and that 'outro' at the end of the trailer, oh my! Could it be 2 bullseye in a row for an artist previously my least favourite in Sinclaire Style? I think this preview is at least shaping up for it, one of the best preview among the bunch so far!
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 13 Jun 2016, 11:03

I thought I'd love Norma's track until I heard the vocals, what the hell did they do to her? Her voice is completely buried and neutered

At least the synth line is great, and that dance piano in the background is just the sound I love in older eurobeat
DANGEROSS! GOT TO FESS DE RESS!

jccultima123
Bad Bad Bad

Post by jccultima123 » 13 Jun 2016, 12:40

Never Again by Cherry is my thing for now! The chorus made me hyped

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 13 Jun 2016, 12:46

Go Kooky Go seems like a real blast! Like the Euromach-era funtimes with SCP <3 Other than that the one preview I personally liked was .... Norma. And I don't know why, but it sounds so refreshingly different and full instead of the typical airyness we get from her. Rest were either non exciting or just plain good. But I reserve the rights to different opinions as previews are rarely correct.

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 13 Jun 2016, 16:16

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 01:46, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 13 Jun 2016, 19:46

That was kind of a disappointing trailer. Not digging most of the stuff.

Restarted Tonight, Made Out Of Fire, Never Again (More "Sugarini"?), (maybe) Go Kooky Go and Power Fighter.

4 Yes, 1 maybe and 10 maybe later / No.

Yeah...
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 13 Jun 2016, 21:14

Top favs from preview so far:

1. Seastar - Made Out Of Fire

2. Lolita - Made For Love

3. Bon - Power Fighter (this one sounds like a comeback style similar to his "Dr. Love" alias such as "Dr. Love - Eurobeat" especially the backround synths used in the riff!!):!:

4. Dream Fighters - Firebird (a nice reference to the firebird, aka "the phoenix")

5. Dave Rodgers - Restarted Tonight

6. J. 3 Benz - Let Me Fly On Tokyo Night

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 13 Jun 2016, 23:37

This is probably the most impressed I've been with an SEB since 223! I don't think there's one track I didn't enjoy! Everything just sounds fresh. 8)

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 14 Jun 2016, 00:44

Man, those Cindy and Luke tracks sound so so so so uninspired! Luca was so much better when he was with SCP.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 Jun 2016, 02:48

para_rigby wrote:Man, those Cindy and Luke tracks sound so so so so uninspired! Luca was so much better when he was with SCP.
What alias did Luka T. Sing under SCP?

anyway, This one sounded much more to my liking that SEB 238 that's for sure.

Restarted Tonight / Dave Rodgers
Sounded hot. I hope Dave opts for a full version here.
:D

Made For Love / Lolita
I like her old style vocals, but the preview sounded just so so.
:|

We Rock Em'All / Dejo & Chai
The meoldy and riff sounded really great. Looking forward to this song.

Made Out Of Fire / Seastar
Aggressive; female, SCP ,material. We don't get that much these days. If this track is in full legnth extended mode; it could very easily be one of my top songs on the disc.
8)

Go Kooky Go / Bamboo Bimbo
I didn't care for this too much and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be extra short so; I'll take it as filler" material.
:(

Touchdown / Luke
This preview sounded like filler material. Kinda dissapointing really, cuz I normally look forward to Luke's songs.
:(

Bed Girl / Cindy
Another killer sounding synth riff. "Bed Girl"," Bad Girl" I'll take either girl.
8)

Let Me Fly On Tokyo Night / J.3 Benz
Alias sound like a K-Pop group. Not too bad. I think Dima created two male vibe songs and gave one to a female to sing; which gives it an interesting touch.
:)

Love Love Love / Norma Sheffield
The melody sounds like Old skool Norma, but I don't like what they did to her vocals.
:|

Firebird / Dream Fighters
I hear that unmistakenable epic style of Dima in this preview.

Babe I Know / FCF
I like this one. It really stands out among the rest of the previews

Never Again / Cherry
WOW! Old Skool Cherry. Sounds like it came from DELTA's Vinyl era.
8)

Temple Of Desire / Manuel
Decent. Wishing for a full legnth version; would be, too much to ask for, at this point.
:)

Sexy Gaucho / Franz Tornado
Sounded kinda odd and all over the place.
:?

Power Fighter / Bon
This Bon track could easily be track of the year for me. The outro was flawless. It reminded me of Morris - "Crazy For Your Love" intro. and you gotta love the song's title too.
8)

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 14 Jun 2016, 05:30

Drnrg, Luca was Van TK