Super Eurobeat 239

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 19 Jun 2016, 04:06

Rumored that Sandro's son helped with the Lolita track. New talent, perhaps?!!

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 19 Jun 2016, 12:52

para_rigby wrote:Rumored that Sandro's son helped with the Lolita track. New talent, perhaps?!!
No rumor, he's just listed in credits :)

Vinylyarou
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Vinylyarou » 19 Jun 2016, 21:59

Four things:

1.- Norma's voice sounds so different that actually I like it.

2.- I definitely think that Cherry's song would have been better if credited as Leslie Parrish. It sounds much more like "Leslie"'s kind of songs.

3.- Power Fighter's riff sounds a little bit similar to Daniel's Super Driver.

4.- If there's a song about gauchos, I hope next HRG song is about huasos.

No.
Latest simfile:

Previous Eurobeat simfiles: Iron Man - Mark Astley [Delta Music Industry]/ Self Control - Laura Branigan [Atlantic Records]

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 20 Jun 2016, 00:45

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 01:47, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Vinylyarou
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Vinylyarou » 20 Jun 2016, 00:59

xiao wrote:
Vinylyarou wrote:4.- If there's a song about gauchos, I hope next HRG song is about huasos.
Huasos o huesos...? Porque una rolita HRG del dia de los muertos estaria de aquellas! :D ♫

Se va a llamar...

El Baile de la Muerte / Jeff Driller Image
Well, that's a good title of a Ni-NRG Attack song!

But no, I was talking about a kind of character; Huaso, from Chile. Since Gauchos are from Argentina and have similar cultural characteristics...

Anyways, it didn't make any sense. :eek:
Latest simfile:

Previous Eurobeat simfiles: Iron Man - Mark Astley [Delta Music Industry]/ Self Control - Laura Branigan [Atlantic Records]

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 20 Jun 2016, 02:09

🪐

Galaxian Recordings
Eurobeat Fan

Post by Galaxian Recordings » 20 Jun 2016, 03:13

That'd be a good idea, or maybe a love song for a huasa / china through the eyes of a huaso. :wink:

Or even better, a huaso dancing the cueca! 8)

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 20 Jun 2016, 17:14

🪐

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 20 Jun 2016, 18:25

Vinylyarou wrote:
xiao wrote:
Vinylyarou wrote:4.- If there's a song about gauchos, I hope next HRG song is about huasos.
Huasos o huesos...? Porque una rolita HRG del dia de los muertos estaria de aquellas! :D ♫

Se va a llamar...

El Baile de la Muerte / Jeff Driller Image
Well, that's a good title of a Ni-NRG Attack song!

But no, I was talking about a kind of character; Huaso, from Chile. Since Gauchos are from Argentina and have similar cultural characteristics...

Anyways, it didn't make any sense. :eek:
I've travelled to Chile before, and agree it would be cool to have a song about the huasos as well!

Don't forget, gauchos are part of Uruguayan culture too, as well as in the south of Brazil :wink:

Unfortunately, the writers for the new HI-NRG Attack "Sexy Gaucho", based on the short sample heard on the trailer, made a horrendeous mistake in the lyrics about guachos drinking tequilla..... I was like, What the hell!? But again, eurobeat lyrics aren't correct most of the time anyway :(

We don't drink tequilla in Argentina & Uruguay! Gauchos drink yerba mate tea from a bombilla, grappa (a drink of Italian origin) and wine! hahahahaha.

Another latino stereotype, thanks to Mexico's huge influence on people's distorted perception (especially in the USA). Every latino country is so unique and different and can't be lumped into the same stereotype!

Funny but true story about my parents who come from that area of South America:

When my parents immigrated to North America, people asked them how to make homemade tacos or asked them about chili pepppers, avocados, and tortillas and my parents never heard of or have eaten a taco, a tortilla,an avocado, or even chili pepppers! If they were asked how to make homemade pasta, bbq meats (asado), or wine, then it would have been different story all together :wink:
Last edited by synthjunkie on 20 Jun 2016, 22:26, edited 6 times in total.

Markos
Eurocurious

Post by Markos » 20 Jun 2016, 21:22

my 239 shipped out today from cdjapan 8)

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 20 Jun 2016, 21:23

Mine shipped today as well!!! :mrgreen:

Markos
Eurocurious

Post by Markos » 20 Jun 2016, 21:31

Bonkers wrote:Mine shipped today as well!!! :mrgreen:
do you get SAL or EMS? I go for EMS, even though its a bit more money the way I see it I buy like 2 cd's a year now a days so whatever..

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 21 Jun 2016, 03:27

Markos wrote:
Bonkers wrote:Mine shipped today as well!!! :mrgreen:
do you get SAL or EMS? I go for EMS, even though its a bit more money the way I see it I buy like 2 cd's a year now a days so whatever..
Ummm....it just says Air Mail. I usually get my CDs a little over a week after they ship.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 21 Jun 2016, 12:22

I think I'm on some blacklist by cdjapan. I've preordered the cds for ages now and they never seem to include me in the preorder shippings. Oh well... I already declare Go Kooky Go the real winner of this album after listening it from Eurolovers. Soooooo Euromach-y! Go Go Go Go GO! Another track I really enjoy right off the bat is Made Out Of Fire. SCP Seems to be performing spectacularly well currently~
Last edited by Bore on 21 Jun 2016, 17:46, edited 1 time in total.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 21 Jun 2016, 17:29

EUROLOVERS uploaded already SEB Vol. 239 on YouTube.

And now I hate this teaser... Because I've changed my mind about the tracks of Sun Fire and Go Go's in all directions, but that's not the point, whether I've changed my opinion to worse or better or in how much percent. What for to say anything about a little part cutted from 4:30 minutes !

Check it out please, do you still think Norma Sheffield has something wrong with the voice? I don't think so, also I think the melody of the whole song ISN'T so unbelieveable simple (not ambitious I meant earlier), WHEN I listened to the full duration.