Questions from the fans at Iventi 30 Anni Party

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 13 May 2016, 01:14

Bonkers wrote:
MKwiakaku wrote:Nathalie was also there! She even preformed (as SoundLovers, though). I was a bit later to the party so I missed Gelmetti, Kaioh (even though he still was there when I arrived) and Futura (didn't recognize her).

It's sad that Giancarlo left a few minutes after we got there, so I couldn't get his autograph.

Contini had his kids with him, who did look a bit bored at the 'old people party', haha.
Dave, Futura, and Domino all at the same party.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5a5Sp2r7u8
I doubt it's like that. haha.

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 13 May 2016, 03:06

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 01:38, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 13 May 2016, 03:37

xiao wrote:
para_rigby wrote:I doubt it's like that. haha.
But imagine if Nuage would've been there too!? :D

... Iventi Live Footage ♫
Heck, let's just put Karen, Nuage, Domino, and Futura all in the picture:
https://youtu.be/T8-RGQUAdno?t=3m32s
Last edited by Bonkers on 13 May 2016, 03:41, edited 2 times in total.

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 13 May 2016, 03:40

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 01:39, edited 2 times in total.
🪐

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 13 May 2016, 03:41

Domino & Lolita before the Dave & Domino split:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pufATqebv8

And this one (Lolita in Purple)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AajslFuPro

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 13 May 2016, 06:08

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 01:39, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Anthony McBazooka
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Anthony McBazooka » 13 May 2016, 08:09

Crockett wrote:Some artists were delayed... because they work on saturday like we all. I was waiting, contacted on Facebook and I got this reason of delaying.

Really, those times passed away, it's not my imagination, it's not what I like and why. These people are already quite far from Eurobeat as the main job and thinking what's now in the music business. They produce next SEB and it clearly seems that's all. Family, children, new occupations since at least a few or more years, new lifes, cares. Should we be surprised? Rather not or only a little.

They will stay and exist in hearts full of passion as the musical aliases, record companies, but not for ever they will be active and involved to search new faces, reactivate projects etc. Eurobeat goes easy day by day, but any detailed informations even don't know these of them, which still appear on the booklets for sure. Name of an owner, a label releases the songs, today don't mean, that all of the staff are in the studio and have daily something much to do with real music producing.
Maybe then it's good that I haven't been there. Well, I know that it's like that but it would have made me more sad if I had to see it live.
I can understand that their passion for making that kind of music popular again has gone, they're older now and have other responsibilities.
But I wonder why there is no younger generation who continues to make Eurobeat with the same passion they had for it some time ago. I'm not talking about Japanese or American musicians here, I know there are some, but in Europe there's only Federico Pasquini, Manuel Caramori and me, as far as I know, of a younger generation who make Eurobeat (I'm not talking about pure vocalists here, because for them it's mostly just a job).

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 13 May 2016, 14:38

Bonkers wrote:Dave, Futura, and Domino all at the same party.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5a5Sp2r7u8
"Hehe"... As usually I have to break away from your thoughts.

Well… In these links isn't included any true. Hmmmmm... Maybe I'm a stiff or haven't a sense of humor, but that's how born rumors and harmful (?) opinions. That's the virtual world and a lot of imaginations, if we treat artists the same way and only as celebrities.

Also last weeks I deleted from Discogs, what was there, I don't want to know how long, precisely on the profile of Nuage.

Musical database, description of the profile of artist including "Once was a rumor, that Nuage has had a romance with Dave and this was a reason of divorce with Domino". I was a bit disappointed and angry of such text, after I spoke with Nuage in the last year, what she would feel...

Totally not ok... Like a tobloid newspaper. All of previous gossips and jokes about the ex A.Beat-C. members and their relationships, about persons I respect (we all?) don't sound properly. Sorry.

Unfortunately I can't show you all the scenes, moments, how it looked, but I can show only the happiness of all of us. Still in progress, but dozens of people, I don't recognize whether from this forum or not, have seen already a part of my gallery on my Facebook account.

Hope you will enjoy with me. :wink:
Last edited by Crockett on 13 May 2016, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 13 May 2016, 15:43

Something what I would like to share with you all, after more overall facts.

I've seen Jimmy (MKwiakaku) had a meeting with SCP team and a few fans before the party.

I greeted Stefano Castagna while the party, but he said me "Yeah, nice, but I can't more speak english, sorry". :o I had the same face like this emoticon.

Futura is nice, but a quiet person, because of the same thing I guess. Dave needed to translate what I'm saying in italian, because she can't speak english enought good to be more open. Again my face :eek:

Me: What is going on, will you back on next SEB Vol. 239 and which projects?"

Dave: "I don't know nothing, ask Evelyn, she's now the master" :)

That's actually the most obvious. Dave is the owner of the studio since 2010 and just the co-composer.

Alberto Contini as we know is since 2008 back in Bulldozer band.

Me: "Are you planning to return to Eurobeat producing?"

Alberto: "No, not already, this music isn't popular anymore"

After that I resigned to stalking the rest so much about their future plans in Eurobeat "business", and as I wrote in my first post I used this time at club better, to private chats with them.

SEB will be on the market, no worries, but in a scale as look artists real lifes, needs and how they treat that genre - much or totally limited than 10 and more years ago.

These were just much surprised informations and opinions, but of course the fun came from the rest of meeting. :)

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 13 May 2016, 16:05

Crockett wrote:
(no specific quote, just responding to various posts you made)

Thanks for sharing all this. It's a bit sad, but good to know anyway.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 13 May 2016, 17:27

I met with the SCP people before, so we grabbed something to eat before the party. It was good times, but I didn't ask anything about eurobeat or the future of it. Stefano is afraid to talk English because he thinks he might make mistakes. This goes for a lot of Italians. Evelina always tells him 'talk English, so they understand you too!', and then he does speak English but quickly changes the focus to someone else, haha.

Pamsy had a recording the day after the party. I talked to Evelina afterwards and she said the party was a great boost for their motivation. Both Ace and Pamsy really enjoyed the performance on-stage instead of being just in a studio. I'm looking forward to the song they made!

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 13 May 2016, 18:59

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 01:39, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Markos
Eurocurious

Post by Markos » 13 May 2016, 22:11

Anthony McBazooka wrote:
Maybe then it's good that I haven't been there. Well, I know that it's like that but it would have made me more sad if I had to see it live.
I can understand that their passion for making that kind of music popular again has gone, they're older now and have other responsibilities.
But I wonder why there is no younger generation who continues to make Eurobeat with the same passion they had for it some time ago. I'm not talking about Japanese or American musicians here, I know there are some, but in Europe there's only Federico Pasquini, Manuel Caramori and me, as far as I know, of a younger generation who make Eurobeat (I'm not talking about pure vocalists here, because for them it's mostly just a job).
Well it's pretty simple really, no money in it like before.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 13 May 2016, 22:41

Anthony McBazooka wrote:Maybe then it's good that I haven't been there. Well, I know that it's like that but it would have made me more sad if I had to see it live.
Maybe better to say, missed around the rest of cares, became smaller, but whether definitely gone... Everybody has something or lost his position and it's enough to have two tracks and go home. If we're waiting for a new music, it still appears on each SEB :)

Davide Di Marcantonio has a new thai restaurant in Mantova. All of you should know, he boasted on Facebook. He's still on SEB, but then try to imagine his another responsibilities as the owner of such place.

If they will want, the older Eurobeat group of (ex)artists will be ready to compose again the songs in a good moment to them, even more ambitiously, with brand new ideas. Wasn't Lolita a surprise?

I think it may work this way some next years. :)

Anthony McBazooka
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Anthony McBazooka » 14 May 2016, 07:42

Crockett wrote:Maybe better to say, missed around the rest of cares, became smaller, but whether definitely gone... Everybody has something or lost his position and it's enough to have two tracks and go home. If we're waiting for a new music, it still appears on each SEB :)
Yes, for those just waiting for new music to appear, this may be completely fine. Although I would still have a bad feeling about the fact that my musical heroes can't make a living from the music they were so passionate about anymore.
But for me as an artist myself, this is a complete different thing. I find myself making a kind of music which wouldn't have any future if I'd simply rely on the usual ways. I see people in my age stuck in very restrictive contracts but without enough royalties paid to make a living from it. The old Eurobeat artists may have already made enough money, they own their big studios, expensive cars, and hopefully saved enough to not have any worries about their retirement pensions. But will a young generation of Eurobeat artists be able to continue this journey? These are things I have to worry about.
Crockett wrote:If they will want, the older Eurobeat group of (ex)artists will be ready to compose again the songs in a good moment to them, even more ambitiously, with brand new ideas. Wasn't Lolita a surprise?
A Lolita who has difficulties to hit the high notes now was a surprise, but not a good one. I'd like to keep the memory of a Lolita who was able to break my window glasses with her high pitch.
Markos wrote:Well it's pretty simple really, no money in it like before.
It's not that simple, because one has to ask the question why there is no money in it like before. Music marketing isn't a matter of randomness. Tastes are not arbitrary, they are created. Artist-fan-relationships have to be steadily maintained. There are so many things that have to be seriously analysed to really know what happened and how it could possible to revive Eurobeat.
But it seems like everyone is fine with how things are now …