Behind the scenes

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 21 May 2016, 05:36

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 21 May 2016, 12:33

WNight wrote:I still don't understand what Crockett is trying to say with the wall of text he made after you replied
Before someone wants to participate in the discussion should read this wall of text. You only have to want to read, my english is so simple, that all translators can help, I checked the quality of translation ;)

Once more clearly form of the text, as short, as is possible, how it has begun.

I accept, that you maybe don’t understand why I’m telling about profits of Eurobeat, buying CDs/vinyls or digital files, presence at the party in Italy – BECAUSE I KNOW AND THINK THAT’S TRUE, THAT’S IMPORTANT AND IS MUCH RELATED WITH FANS ATTITUDE TO ARTISTS AND MUSIC.
Bonkers wrote:So what do the labels do during non-production months?
I replied: What labels? Usually 1-3 maximum persons meet in the studio or at house, and then send the track to Avex Trax. Hard to say today a word “label” like in the past.
Bonkers wrote:Do they self-promote their own tracks in Italy?
If Bonkers, anyone knows something about this “own creation”, we all are interested, don’t we?
Bonkers wrote:How do they develop a fan base outside a Super Eurobeat release?
I don’t understand a little, but I wrote about that yesterday. Artists have never dealt with the promotion. Especially if they don’t produce today almost nothing for SEB.
Bonkers wrote:Like, Domino hasn't released a track since 233, so what is she doing in the meantime? Do they simply just 'leave the studio' and work on other life projects?
I replied: Meantime of what?

And earlier:
para_rigby wrote:@AGatti"Is Oliva not with GGM anymore? Just a break?"
Question for somebody who is currently out of Eurobeat about a next person, which is also out.

When last time did you listen Eurobeat? When last time did you buy SEB?

So I replied also:

Crockett wrote:Nobody spends the time in the studio for unprofitable music, just because they were doing this 20 years or because several fans want it here, or want to believe in that.

Guys based on the informations from the years 2008 – 2010 (?), like they can’t pull out the logical conclusion, that artists or better saying maybe ex-artists, which don’t appear long time on SEB, have nothing to do with Eurobeat at this moment, and we don't know when they will want to back for a short single moment, what happens sometimes, right.

So in my conclusion:

People, which listen Eurobeat maybe longer than me live in their own world, because they just like such world, or because they like Eurobeat so much and want to keep that genre so attractive, even it won't never be again.

It’s what I can’t read calmly without my reaction. Some fans look bored so much, that they create legends and have fun with this. I respect and like so much some of these (ex)artists and I treat them completely differently, than only foreign to me humans-machines always ready to the production of SEB. So I can't accept if someone writes untrue informations, which become the beginning of rumors.

Well, I’m full of respect also for persons responsible for founding Eurobeat Prime, because without this page I couldn’t develop my passion.

I repeat, SORRY again, but some questions and posts here testify about detachment from reality and naivety.

You get once per 2-4 months one SEB volume and that's the only reason, why you try to change the reality and real hopless situation of Eurobeat, comparing with any another periods.
Last edited by Crockett on 25 May 2016, 17:45, edited 1 time in total.

takumi333
Euro To B

Post by takumi333 » 21 May 2016, 14:17

You get once per 2-4 months one SEB volume and that's the only reason, why you try to change the reality and real hopless situation of Eurobeat, comparing with any another periods.
I think what he is trying to say something I iterated long ago on another forum:

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 21 May 2016, 15:07

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 01:39, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 21 May 2016, 16:30

Crockett, I've always kept my comments to myself about your English since you're from Poland, but dude, you type in choppy English, and the deciphering of your meaning is lost (at times) trying to piece it together.

For example:

"If Bonkers, anyone knows something about this “own creation”, we all are interested, don’t we?"

:neutral:

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 21 May 2016, 16:51

Bonkers wrote:Crockett, I've always kept my comments to myself about your English since you're from Poland, but dude, you type in choppy English, and the deciphering of your meaning is lost (at times) trying to piece it together.

For example:

"If Bonkers, anyone knows something about this “own creation”, we all are interested, don’t we?"

:neutral:
"If you Bonkers or anyone has any informations about the own independent creation of SEB artists, please tell us, we all are interested."

I replied directly to your quoted sentence, so I can't understand what is here unclear.

I admit again, I have many times problem with english of another members here, because while live speaking or on Facebook chat nobody uses such grammar constructions with me.

It's the same like in Poland, but that's not english there. People, which graduated many schools speak around even with friends like they couldn't normally, simply, because of their personal vocabulary and education. :???:

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 21 May 2016, 17:26

"If you Bonkers or anyone has any informations about the own independent creation of SEB artists, please tell us, we all are interested."

See, why don't you just type like that the first time so we all know what you're trying to say?

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 21 May 2016, 18:24

Please, be nice people.

Also, just like Crockett said, eurobeat producers/singers/artists have normal lives like we all do. Some of them work in a studio for a living (Stefano Castagna and Ace for example), and others open a restaurant in Thailand (Dima). It is pretty clear that most of them don't want that information public, and it's their right we all have to respect as fans. I know about the lives of more artists, but it's not my job to share that piece of their privacy with the world, as this could maybe interfere with their normal day-to-day lives.

Eurobeat isn't produced to earn money. Eurobeat nowadays is being produced from the heart - with a lot of passion for the music. And even though eurobeat is being produced in Italy, Italians don't know about it. Probably just like in any other country in the world except Japan. There is no use in promoting the music because there really is no market at the moment. This might change, but to be honest I do not see that happening.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 21 May 2016, 18:42

MKwiakaku wrote:Please, be nice people.

Also, just like Crockett said, eurobeat producers/singers/artists have normal lives like we all do. Some of them work in a studio for a living (Stefano Castagna and Ace for example), and others open a restaurant in Thailand (Dima). It is pretty clear that most of them don't want that information public, and it's their right we all have to respect as fans. I know about the lives of more artists, but it's not my job to share that piece of their privacy with the world, as this could maybe interfere with their normal day-to-day lives.

Eurobeat isn't produced to earn money. Eurobeat nowadays is being produced from the heart - with a lot of passion for the music. And even though eurobeat is being produced in Italy, Italians don't know about it. Probably just like in any other country in the world except Japan. There is no use in promoting the music because there really is no market at the moment. This might change, but to be honest I do not see that happening.
Oh man, I wish to say the same always, without any arguing and emotions I also had too much. And I don't want to insult somebody, however I know, that the sound of my posts is "Oh, what bullshits, I couldn't react, when you think different, if this is so obvious for me".

And like we both already told you all:
Crockett wrote:With respect to (ex)artists I won't describe here anything, because I have no permission, to recount someone's private life on public forum
Let's hope to stay in piece now, anybody who will back here, really please !