Motivating songs

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Vinylyarou
Bazooka Bellydancer

Motivating songs

Post by Vinylyarou » 22 May 2016, 23:42

Since one of my best friends passed away weeks ago, I've been feeling pretty sad. I'm trying to find a way to overcome this feeling, and, for me, music is one of the best remedies for me when I'm feeling sad.

So, I would like you to help me making a list of motivating Eurobeat songs, so I could fill my MP3 player with those happy vibes. Is is possible? :D

Thanks in advance! n.n
Latest simfile:

Previous Eurobeat simfiles: Iron Man - Mark Astley [Delta Music Industry]/ Self Control - Laura Branigan [Atlantic Records]

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 23 May 2016, 00:12

The first song that immediately came to mind is "Super Striker" by Go 2. The second song that came to mind is "Nitrofire" by Kaioh. ♪♫Call me Nitrofire, let's get down!♪♫

I'm pretty sure there are tons of song that could help you receovering. That's Eurobeat's speciallity, after all!

Oh and... all my condolences. I'm sorry for the loss.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Vinylyarou
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Vinylyarou » 23 May 2016, 00:21

Lebon14 wrote:The first song that immediately came to mind is "Super Striker" by Go 2. The second song that came to mind is "Nitrofire" by Kaioh. ♪♫Call me Nitrofire, let's get down!♪♫

I'm pretty sure there are tons of song that could help you receovering. That's Eurobeat's speciallity, after all!

Oh and... all my condolences. I'm sorry for the loss.
Thank you, and that's the reason why I decided to open this thread.

Eurobeat is a genre that is mainly recongnized because of its happy sounds and love songs, bht there are other, hidden gems, with such incredible deep lyrics and super happy sounds that can make you feel better even in the worst cases.

One of those hidden gems that I'm talking about, and the song that made me decide to open this topic is I Will Survive by Megan (and the other one, which I've been listening a lot since is One Day Queen by Cherry). So, if you and anyone else who knows any song like this one could help me, I'd be so happy.
Latest simfile:

Previous Eurobeat simfiles: Iron Man - Mark Astley [Delta Music Industry]/ Self Control - Laura Branigan [Atlantic Records]

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 23 May 2016, 01:39

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 01:40, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 23 May 2016, 05:19

Sorry for your loss.

HRG Attack's whole catalog always put a smile on my face, but as far as uplifting; here are a few that never fail to get me pumped.

Doki Doki - Never Say Never
Mako - Money Money
Arena 69 - Space Jam
Gizzell - Colours Of My Love
Stephy Martini - Emotions
Digital Planet - A New Day
Dave Rodgers - Wild Heaven
Larabell - Love As A Weapon
Jay Lehr - I'm Alive (especially this one)

eXtaticus
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by eXtaticus » 23 May 2016, 06:43

-redacted-