Super Eurobeat 241

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 22 Jul 2016, 12:42

Bonkers wrote:
dr.gabriel wrote:
para_rigby wrote:I Love You From My Soul/ Mari

New track revealed...I'm thinking Mari-San is making a comeback....
no return ... is a new singer ;)
Any clue as to which label? Was anyone on here lucky enough to be at SEF this past Monday to hear it?

See !? :wink:

Mari is Mari. A new singer. Why Mari San without a half of alias should be the same project ? Another example after Dee Dee and Dee Dee Wonder. If appear some news as Dave, it would mean Dave Rodgers? No... :wink:

Bonkers, if Roberto Gabrielli said that's a new singer, so which label? :wink:

About Go Go's Music, indeed, unofficially, be aware of some comeback in the near future on SEB Vol. 241/242. Just will be surprise. :wink: 8) No more informations at this moment.

Anthony McBazooka
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Anthony McBazooka » 22 Jul 2016, 13:18

Crockett wrote: About Go Go's Music, indeed, unofficially, be aware of some comeback in the near future on SEB Vol. 241/242. Just will be surprise. :wink: 8) No more informations at this moment.
I hope for Tomas Marin. That would possibly be the greatest news of all!

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 22 Jul 2016, 17:19

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 02:36, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 22 Jul 2016, 18:29

xiao wrote:To the people that grew up on the old guard of eurobeat, ie. the early to late 100's & have stopped following the series ~ I've only one thing to say to you:

★ You really don't know what you're missing! Image ♫

★ What a great time to be into eurobeat! Image
I can agree but not entirely. Not all of them stopped, but anyone who really did, could try to check newer releases. In fact, tons of various styles are possible to find from SEB Vol. 10x to SEB Vol. 19x. People which grown up, listened to the old Eurobeat teams in their youth just haven't time to be a fan and they have some other requirements in the music, what doesn't offer a current part of genre.

Next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next, next......... song. A song is for me privately, to feel a personal pleasure. But what has the publisher and each label for the wide community, publicity, to pull out a finger and show "Here is our world, come and look, watch, read !" ? What if they are active like today, mostly when is a premiere of news?

The result - official but empty, anonymous fan pages with logo and eye-catching background image, more anonymous projects and artists. Accidentally posts tell not much about the real musical life itself or showing again a song or a link...

The most significant difference I suggested between mine in practise private fan pages and the rest of them is that, what many fans miss and can't find nowadays, what is the reason of tiredness, weariness.

Such fans like you noticed, which grew up before SEB Vol. 100 need informations, curiosities, even trivial descriptions, pictures, they love to know what is really going on around with artists and what happened in the past, they need true big events. Not only records with dozens names without faces, identity and history.

Unfortunately over the years you can admire just the art covers, if you don't follow those first record companies and their separated periods of domination in Eurobeat, when these details had primary importance.

This is not already about how Eurobeat sounds, but what the labels may prepare, what kinds of entertainment to hold and interest us.
Last edited by Crockett on 23 Jul 2016, 12:21, edited 3 times in total.

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 22 Jul 2016, 19:58

Anthony McBazooka wrote:
Crockett wrote: About Go Go's Music, indeed, unofficially, be aware of some comeback in the near future on SEB Vol. 241/242. Just will be surprise. :wink: 8) No more informations at this moment.
I hope for Tomas Marin. That would possibly be the greatest news of all!
Mega NRG Man and some new Go Go Girls or Domino tracks would be awesome!!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 23 Jul 2016, 02:07

xiao wrote:
Crockett wrote:About Go Go's Music, indeed, unofficially, be aware of some comeback in the near future on SEB Vol. 241/242. Just will be surprise. :wink: 8) No more informations at this moment.
Anthony McBazooka wrote:I hope for Tomas Marin. That would possibly be the greatest news of all!
★ Mega NRG Man/DJ Zorro or Nuage or heck Kaioh again would totally rock my soxx 100% ~ I loved Nitrofire so much I bought my little sister a copy of 237 ~ 1st time I've ever bought an SEB disc twice. All the labels have been pumping out refined hit after hit lately. To the people that grew up on the old guard of eurobeat, ie. the early to late 100's & have stopped following the series ~ I've only one thing to say to you:

★ You really don't know what you're missing! Image ♫

★ What a great time to be into eurobeat! Image

Can't speak for anyone else, but I was into Eurobeat since late 80s. Still here..and probably be here after you are long and gone. :P

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 23 Jul 2016, 03:08

🪐

Tiger
Master of Time

Post by Tiger » 23 Jul 2016, 05:04

xiao wrote:
drnrg wrote:Can't speak for anyone else, but I was into Eurobeat since the late 80's. Still here... and will probably be here after you are long and gone. :P
Image PWNED!! :D ~ you win my friend! I started in 2003 with Speedy Boy ... your last name woulldn't happen to be Coraini would it!!? :!: Image doki doki doki!

★ That would explain a lot of things ... like your awesome kamikaze username! :grin: :x ♪ ♫
Not the same person...

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 23 Jul 2016, 12:35

drnrg wrote:Can't speak for anyone else, but I was into Eurobeat since late 80s. Still here..and probably be here after you are long and gone. :P
I'm curious where is a fan from, which knows Eurobeat since late 80's ?

Italy, Holland, Mexico, Japan? It's rather the whole list of possibilities.

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 23 Jul 2016, 13:09

🪐

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 23 Jul 2016, 19:44

drnrg wrote:Can't speak for anyone else, but I was into Eurobeat since late 80s. Still here..and probably be here after you are long and gone. :P
I'm still here as well. Like you, I was into Eurobeat since its birth. Although we still used to call it italo or high energy for many years. Basically the same studios and people were behind the gradually changing sound (Time, Asia, Discomagic, Flea) and all songs were released the same way they had always been (12 inch records). Not as if one day the last italo song was produced, and the next day the sound was enirely new :grin:

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 23 Jul 2016, 20:57

jeurobeat wrote:I'm still here as well. Like you, I was into Eurobeat since its birth. Although we still used to call it italo or high energy for many years. Basically the same studios and people were behind the gradually changing sound (Time, Asia, Discomagic, Flea) and all songs were released the same way they had always been (12 inch records). Not as if one day the last italo song was produced, and the next day the sound was enirely new :grin:
For you too:
Crockett wrote:I'm curious where is a fan from, which knows Eurobeat since late 80's ?

Italy, Holland, Mexico, Japan? It's rather the whole list of possibilities.
Where are any good informations, what you can both guys present for fans never seen any event, real artists and their careers from the time, when it was the most important in Japan?

I'm serious. :) Really I would like to know, do you have something more than CDs to support people keeping Eurobeat interesting ? I collect everything.

Don't sit here anonymous if you could help :wink:

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 23 Jul 2016, 21:54

🪐

takumi333
Euro To B

Post by takumi333 » 23 Jul 2016, 22:41

xiao wrote:
Crockett wrote:Don't sit here anonymous if you could help :wink:
★ I think it's high-time fans like us take it upon ourselves to contact studios and commission songs. How much does a label charge Avex for a single 5 minute song...? 500 to 1000 USD seems like a reasonable price for a 5 minute song, no? Let the producers keep all the royalties and rights ~ since they want money for music; something perfectly reasonable, cause it's their job afterall. And let the fans enjoy the music we executively produced. 'Fan' is such a derogatory word for something that sits idle and does nothing but waft air in the direction of an artist. Nowadays with Bandcamp, kickstarters, and blogs/websites, the bureaucracy of record companies like Avex can be by-passed ~ and great songs can be made in a matter of weeks - if the money is there. Max Matsuura did it years ago in the 80's... if we are truly passionate enough, we would be right to do like Max and commission songs from these great musicians ourselves. That to me is being a true fan ~ someone that isn't anonymous, but takes concrete financial steps to create the songs he wants. ^^ ♫
Indeed, we can even create a new compilation series that will complement the Super Eurobeat series and run for decades to come.

We can call it Eurobeat Destiny! :grin:

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 23 Jul 2016, 23:02

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 02:37, edited 1 time in total.
🪐