Super Eurobeat 241

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 23 Jul 2016, 23:04

I met already japanese fans, which had stuffs related with Eurobeat never and surely never have been shown on any blog, site. I bet which no one of this forum would recognize.

If we have here such similar people, said they listen Eurobeat since 25 years or more, I'm truly excited if they have something tells about the artists. But if they don't live in Japan, I guess they haven't. The lack of these stuffs is just because all really the first fans saved them deeply in their houses and forgot or they lost, destroyed themselves.

Are thousands things to discover except credits being the source of any informations. But the huge lack of awareness and lack of availability make, that someone or perchaps all of you missed how many things japanese enjoyed except same music exclusively only there.

It's really weird situation. I have on my hard drive a material for a book about Eurobeat, being a fan just a few years. Even artists are surprised my finds. Everyone interested in the subject follow currently the most active places on the web about Italo Disco, Hi-NRG, Eurobeat, like mine. If somebody is convinced of his seemingly full and enough knowledge since 2004-2006, basing on booklets of several releases and this is for him the world of 30 years Eurobeat, don't change that, just have fun. Greetings. :wink:
Last edited by Crockett on 24 Jul 2016, 13:50, edited 2 times in total.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 24 Jul 2016, 00:39

Crockett wrote:
drnrg wrote:Can't speak for anyone else, but I was into Eurobeat since late 80s. Still here..and probably be here after you are long and gone. :P
I'm curious where is a fan from, which knows Eurobeat since late 80's ?

Italy, Holland, Mexico, Japan? It's rather the whole list of possibilities.
Mexico. Italo and Hi Energy disco were popular here since 80's. I just moved along with the music. When House started coming out in the 90s; I just knew I had to start searching for acceptable NRG music. Than I discovered "Boom Boom Dollars" and the hype all over Japan. Vinyls galore and a Cd compilation called Super Eurobeat. I knew it was clear sailing from here on; as far as Great NRG music was concerened. I've invested a small fortune in Italo/Eurobeat vinyls and Discs, but it all has been worth it.

dr.gabriel
Verified Account

Post by dr.gabriel » 24 Jul 2016, 13:37

Crockett wrote:
Bonkers wrote:
dr.gabriel wrote: no return ... is a new singer ;)
Any clue as to which label? Was anyone on here lucky enough to be at SEF this past Monday to hear it?

See !? :wink:

Mari is Mari. A new singer. Why Mari San without a half of alias should be the same project ? Another example after Dee Dee and Dee Dee Wonder. If appear some news as Dave, it would mean Dave Rodgers? No... :wink:

Bonkers, if Roberto Gabrielli said that's a new singer, so which label? :wink:
Delta will publish productions of Festari and Gabrielli :)

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 24 Jul 2016, 14:00

dr.gabriel wrote:Delta will publish productions of Festari and Gabrielli :)
Welcome back :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Last edited by Crockett on 17 Jan 2019, 17:07, edited 1 time in total.

Cy-Ro
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Cy-Ro » 24 Jul 2016, 14:15

Last edited by Cy-Ro on 24 Jul 2016, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.

dr.gabriel
Verified Account

Post by dr.gabriel » 24 Jul 2016, 14:15

Crockett wrote:
Thank youuuuuuu :)

Some information about I love you from my soul - Mari

Written and Produced by Roberto Gabrielli e Roberto Festari.
Mixed by Nick "Octopus" Festari
Guitar: Gianfranco Salvio
Back vocals: Francesca Salaris e Roberto Gabrielli

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 24 Jul 2016, 14:29

dr.gabriel wrote:
Crockett wrote:
Thank youuuuuuu :)

Thanks for tag !

Cool and simple example how all artists could promote their news, making just no more, than pictures before the premiere. :)

By the way, I doubt a little, that we could read such detailed credits on SEB Vol. 241 booklet. These elements of each production aren't listed anymore like on vinyls.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 24 Jul 2016, 18:04

Crockett wrote:
dr.gabriel wrote:Thank youuuuuuu :)

Thanks for tag !

Cool and simple example how all artists could promote their news, making just no more, than pictures before the premiere. :)

By the way, I doubt a little, that we could read such detailed credits on SEB Vol. 241 booklet. These elements of each production aren't listed anymore like on vinyls.
I also wish it was that detailed too. On the dark side though, it would be a pain to organise on Discogs. xD
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 25 Jul 2016, 04:31

I also want to add that Roberto Gabrielli has some killer vocals; that I would love to see return to Eurobeat as well. He sang those first few songs for HRG Attack adn also a few on Boom Boom Beat..

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 25 Jul 2016, 04:32

Cy-Ro wrote:Image
Great looking cover for the song. Superhyped now. :!:

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 25 Jul 2016, 07:22

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 02:37, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Vinylyarou
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Vinylyarou » 25 Jul 2016, 10:25

drnrg wrote:I also want to add that Roberto Gabrielli has some killer vocals; that I would love to see return to Eurobeat as well. He sang those first few songs for HRG Attack adn also a few on Boom Boom Beat..
I agree with that! I'd really like to see more classic good singers on eurobeat! :D
Latest simfile:

Previous Eurobeat simfiles: Iron Man - Mark Astley [Delta Music Industry]/ Self Control - Laura Branigan [Atlantic Records]

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 25 Jul 2016, 17:58

Last edited by xiao on 31 Dec 2017, 02:37, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 25 Jul 2016, 18:36

Crockett wrote:For you too:
Crockett wrote:I'm curious where is a fan from, which knows Eurobeat since late 80's ?

Italy, Holland, Mexico, Japan? It's rather the whole list of possibilities.
Where are any good informations, what you can both guys present for fans never seen any event, real artists and their careers from the time, when it was the most important in Japan?

I'm serious. :) Really I would like to know, do you have something more than CDs to support people keeping Eurobeat interesting ? I collect everything.

Don't sit here anonymous if you could help :wink:
Well, there is not really much to tell. In parts of Europe, italo disco was somewhat popular. German ZYX records released many songs on vinyl, which could be easily found in regular shops. ZYX also released 'The Best of Italo Disco' CD series, but after vol.13 (early eurobeat) the series changed into italo house style.

Specialized import shops also sold vinyl from the US and many European countries, such as Italy. There one could find the releases on original italian label. However, no information on artists was available, other than what was printed on the record sleeves. It was clear that at some point in time, most of the eurobeat songs were released by Factory Sound Studio in Lugagnano. We only knew that by reading the credits.

However, nobody knew anything. There was no information. There was no internet for ordinary people. At a certain moment in 1990, we thought that it would be the end of Time Records, because over a rather long period, Time released only a handful eurobeat style songs, along with hiphouse and house. In 1994 or 1995, KL Jones was released (I think it was Don't Cry, but it could also be Funny Funny Dance) and that was about it for AbeatC. For months, no AbeatC record was released. One store manager thought the label had stopped, and Time was the only label left. We didn't know what Avex was still releasing 7 AbeatC songs a month on Super Eurobeat!

In the very early 90s, once in a while, I could get hold of very rare ALFA INTERNATIONAL albums or compilations (That's Eurobeat) but these were extremely expensive and hard to get. Later, I think in 1992, I got a Super Eurobeat compilation. The ALFA cds had booklets with photographs and lots of information. But everything was in Japanese. I couldn't read that.

I should say that there actually was one source of information: I Venti d'Azzurro. Their chart sometimes gave some extra info they got from the music creators themselves.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 25 Jul 2016, 19:05

jeurobeat wrote:Well, there is not really much to tell. In parts of Europe, italo disco was somewhat popular. German ZYX records released many songs on vinyl, which could be easily found in regular shops. ZYX also released 'The Best of Italo Disco' CD series, but after vol.13 (early eurobeat) the series changed into italo house style.

Specialized import shops also sold vinyl from the US and many European countries, such as Italy. There one could find the releases on original italian label. However, no information on artists was available, other than what was printed on the record sleeves. It was clear that at some point in time, most of the eurobeat songs were released by Factory Sound Studio in Lugagnano. We only knew that by reading the credits.

However, nobody knew anything. There was no information. There was no internet for ordinary people. At a certain moment in 1990, we thought that it would be the end of Time Records, because over a rather long period, Time released only a handful eurobeat style songs, along with hiphouse and house. In 1994 or 1995, KL Jones was released (I think it was Don't Cry, but it could also be Funny Funny Dance) and that was about it for AbeatC. For months, no AbeatC record was released. One store manager thought the label had stopped, and Time was the only label left. We didn't know what Avex was still releasing 7 AbeatC songs a month on Super Eurobeat!

In the very early 90s, once in a while, I could get hold of very rare ALFA INTERNATIONAL albums or compilations (That's Eurobeat) but these were extremely expensive and hard to get. Later, I think in 1992, I got a Super Eurobeat compilation. The ALFA cds had booklets with photographs and lots of information. But everything was in Japanese. I couldn't read that.

I should say that there actually was one source of information: I Venti d'Azzurro. Their chart sometimes gave some extra info they got from the music creators themselves.
True. That's what I'm talking about. Year by year in early 90's the availability decreased. I base many times on I Venti D'Azzurro, which also had problems and big delayes to get news already in 1994.

In Japan it was easy and all materials, interviews, photos stayed there rather for ever. For addition no one of us can't translate japanese. But being focused on searching for such stuffs, allows to find really treasures.

Hope, that Eurobeat Prime owner like I asked in the separate topic, will do some day the final order and throw away this mess, informations only from booklets, art covers and blurred pictures.

The small part of issues from Japan and Holland includes much more.

Thank you for answer !