5 artists you miss hearing from?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
para_rigby
Euroheater

5 artists you miss hearing from?

Post by para_rigby » 16 Nov 2016, 22:51

What artists that have not appeared since 221 would you like to hear from again--no matter how long ago?

1. Lisa Lion (4 tracks was not enough from this awesome SCP lady!)
2. Daniela Rando (one of my fave eurobeat singers from Delta)
3. Damon (Work Your Body was great...he's got some unreleased shit hiding)
4. Matt Land (I wish GGM could grab him up for a string of new songs even though he's working hard doing theater)
5. Bubbles (yes, SCP's sugary vocalist. Hanky Panky and Easy Crazy Love gave me life when they came out)

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 16 Nov 2016, 23:13

Recent ones from the 200's or so

1. Mari San (killer voice, amazing singer)
2. Queen 26 (alias with really great works)
3. Apple (sadly only 2, amazing, songs)
4. Roberto Festari (Cy-Ro, Garcon, Joe Banana… a star, wish he'd get back to singing)

5. Gianni Coraini (yay he's back) <3

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 17 Nov 2016, 03:50

1. Christine - Frankly, she was the Benjamin Button of eurobeat, opening with introspective and emotionally fueled aishu productions like "Story of My Life" and "It's a Beautiful Life" before her swan song in 2011, "Dancing Forever," a track which may as well have been released under the Kiki & Fancy alias. Whatever the case, Christina Tosi is still easily one of my favorite female artists in eurobeat, and I would be stoked for a comeback from her.

2. Melissa White - Her songs have grown on me a ton over the years, nearing Christine in overall greatness. I wasn't a big fan of her last song, "Movin' & Lovin'," but gold like "Don't Go Playing with My Heart Again," "Wanna Be with You," and "Starry Sky" really helped forge a special place in my heart for Ms. Bianchini.

3. Neo - Why in the world was this guy's career so short-lived, spanning less than two years? Every single one of his tracks was a bullseye. Granted, he might have performed on some less than stellar songs had he hung around Giancarlo Pasquini's studio longer, due to the A-Beat C Dark Age beginning shortly after he departed, but there was still so much fresh edge he brought to eurobeat in general that I sorely miss.

4. Dany - Along with Annie, this woman brought such a fresh, sophisticated edge to TIME during its later years, and it's a shame she never joined another label. Dima, in particular, would have probably suited her most effectively out of the labels still in the game. I think she could have brought the same breathtaking power she brought in "Love Is Like a Fever" to plenty more songs.

5. Claudio Magnani - It's a shame this juggernaut of male eurobeat became so inactive following the early 2000s. A Mad Max revival would bring a huge smile to my face, as such an overwhelming majority of the best male-led Delta productions were performed by Magnani. He brings a likably identifiable sound to a genre of music that suits him oh so perfectly, and I think he would be an excellent vocalist to add balance to Delta's male roster alongside Luca Torchiani.
ImageImage

Bonkers
Euroheater

Post by Bonkers » 17 Nov 2016, 05:02

I'm assuming NEW material since 221.

1. Kelly T

2. Bazooka Girl (Money Funny Dollars vocalists)

3. Emmanuelle Gubinelli

4. Karen

5. Whoever sang Darkmoon Fighter

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 17 Nov 2016, 06:05

1. Emmanuelle Gubinelli - Definitely her. I've been listening through all of the volumes while gaming and I just realized how great of a vocalist she was. The material from Time in the 60-100 bracket with her vocals is just superb.

2. Matteo Setti - Goes without saying, we need this superfantastico singer back on the scene.

3. Michaela Capurro - She always manages to leave a mark with her entries when she's around. Definitely more of her!

4. Gino Caria - Goes without saying just how great of a singer he was.

5. Susanna Del Gasso - I always liked he quirky voice. Could've really used more of her slightly different eurobeat.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Nov 2016, 07:13

1. Gino Caria would be number one missed ever since he passed away. Giacomo Caria had similiar vocals, but ;since a huge misfortune,lasted very little time in the scene.

2. Elena Feritti. It goes without saying one of my absolute favorite famle singers of all TIME. Her operatic powerful vocals kept me glues to TIME's latest releases for years on end.

3. Claudio Magnani. His vocal works really stood out with a different tone. He HRG Attack a second much deserved boom during the Euromach era. I wish he would return with DELTA.

4. Toby Vale/Chris Stanton. One of the biggest reasons I kept following TIME records when Sergio Dall 'Ora baptized his own Eurogrooves label with the same TIME stable of vocalists.

5. Roberto Festari. I'm already missing him of HRG Attack, but it sounds like he could have a huge promising career in DELTA. I hope he picks up the mic again very soon too.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 17 Nov 2016, 08:28

1. Matt Land (but please NOT GGM, Sun Fire would be good)
2. Mickey B/The Spiders From Mars (Technically she was on 223 but anyone who has been with eurobeat long enough could tell that's an old production)

That's all really.
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

Anthony McBazooka
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Anthony McBazooka » 17 Nov 2016, 12:05

M2-EB wrote: 1. Mari San (killer voice, amazing singer)
!!!

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 17 Nov 2016, 14:46

Last edited by xiao on 02 Jan 2018, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 12 Dec 2016, 18:56

1. Matt Land
1. Mari-san

These two are by far the ones I miss the most. They are also the most impressive male and female vocalist in the whole genre, in my opinion.

3. Helena
3. Rose
3. Alexis

I'm a big fan of the Time style from around SEB 70–130.

I also miss Pamsy the way she used to be before the 200's. Before that, Yo Yo Baby was her only song not worth five stars. After, nothing has been worth more than four so far... :?
Every time I'm free
I realize that funny time will take me higher

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 13 Dec 2016, 05:14

UFOPOLI wrote:1. Matt Land
1. Mari-san

These two are by far the ones I miss the most. They are also the most impressive male and female vocalist in the whole genre, in my opinion.

3. Helena
3. Rose
3. Alexis

I'm a big fan of the Time style from around SEB 70–130.

I also miss Pamsy the way she used to be before the 200's. Before that, Yo Yo Baby was her only song not worth five stars. After, nothing has been worth more than four so far... :?

I guess you mean the Alias itself right? Cuz Elena Ferretti sang Rose, Helena and Alexis songs. :wink:

Lexi Rinale
Eurocurious

Post by Lexi Rinale » 13 Dec 2016, 11:00

Cristian De Leo - His tracks like Save Another Day For Me and A Perfect Hero were my favourites from Time/Eurogrooves from SEB 180-190s.

Alix - What happened to her? Maximisin' was a great debut and then nothing after Hello Kitty.

Marko/Corrado - I really liked his vocals in both of his songs, It would be a shame if he was a one and done.

UFOPOLI
Eurobeat Boom

Post by UFOPOLI » 23 Dec 2016, 09:14

drnrg wrote:I guess you mean the Alias itself right? Cuz Elena Ferretti sang Rose, Helena and Alexis songs. :wink:
The aliases and the style that went with them, yes.
Every time I'm free
I realize that funny time will take me higher

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 23 Dec 2016, 20:50

Mari-san: especially in the style of Secret Destination and Don't Belong. Changed sucked hardcore compared to the first two

Alix: she had two songs but two godly songs - wish we could hear her more)

Nick Mansell :not gonna lie, I loved this guy

Time/Eurogrooves vocalists :(
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 23 Dec 2016, 21:06

Time Records had some amazing vocalists as mentioned above.

The most amazing voices I miss the most are:

Simone Valeo (Big Town Guy, Dave Simon, Overload, SYM 1, Symbol)

Giordano Gambogi (Mike West, Jim Bogart, Jordan, Kasanova, Mr. M, Mr. Music, Petrarka)

Also I miss David Srb (Disco Vega, King Kobra). He was my favourite male vocalist to have ever sung under A-Beat-C. Close seconds (but never quite the same, but have their own unique charms) are Tomas Marin and Maurizio De Jorio.

I also want to hear Matteo Setti and Elena Ferretti.

I can't leave without mentioning Annerley Gordon as well.
She takes the cake as the Eurodance artist with the MOST expansive catalogue of songs under so many aliases, and without a doubt she also left a mark on Eurobeat as well. She has written so many songs, too.

I miss all these legends :(
Eurobeat will never be the same for me as it was during those golden ages.