5 artists you miss hearing from?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
jp75
Eurobeat Fan

Post by jp75 » 25 Dec 2016, 14:26

1-Black Power
2-Neo
3-Ace Warrior
4-Time Force
5- Nick Mansell

Rain197
Eurobeat Master

Post by Rain197 » 25 Dec 2016, 15:27

No particular order but the first one really miss me :

STEFANO BRANDONI (Digital Planet, Spock)

Simone Valeo (Big Town Guy, Dave Simon, Overload, SYM 1, Symbol)

Giordano Gambogi (Mike West, Jim Bogart, Jordan, Kasanova, Mr. M, Mr. Music, Petrarka)

April (SCP Music, her 2 songs are amazing)

Nick Mansell

Bonus:
Gino Caria (Edo, a lot...)

Jay
God of Romance

Post by Jay » 29 Dec 2016, 08:29

Basically, everyone from Eurogrooves/Time. Their departure was probably the main reason why I stopped listening to Eurobeat, plus Avex's apathy.

Bring them back!

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 29 Dec 2016, 15:47

Last edited by xiao on 02 Jan 2018, 18:46, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 29 Dec 2016, 17:42

Jay wrote:Basically, everyone from Eurogrooves/Time. Their departure was probably the main reason why I stopped listening to Eurobeat, plus Avex's apathy.

Bring them back!
You have no clue how a lot of people want them back. However, I don't think it's Avex' fault. Something happened on Dall'Ora's side we don't know. Everybody on Dall'Ora's side just disappeared. If you look on the artists' facebooks, you'll see that... it's deserted. Something happened outside of Avex' control, something that concerns that artists themselves. I don't think it's apathy because their respective logos are still there on the back cover of every SEB.

Unfortunately, we will probably never know.

@xiao We know you're an hardcore Hyper Techno fanatic. You'll just have to accept that Italian HT is DEAD except 1 or 2 new tracks from Sinclaire every blue moon.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 29 Dec 2016, 17:50

Lebon14 wrote:
Jay wrote:Basically, everyone from Eurogrooves/Time. Their departure was probably the main reason why I stopped listening to Eurobeat, plus Avex's apathy.

Bring them back!
You have no clue how a lot of people want them back. However, I don't think it's Avex' fault. Something happened on Dall'Ora's side we don't know. Everybody on Dall'Ora's side just disappeared. If you look on the artists' facebooks, you'll see that... it's deserted. Something happened outside of Avex' control, something that concerns that artists themselves. I don't think it's apathy because their respective logos are still there on the back cover of every SEB.

Unfortunately, we will probably never know.

@xiao We know you're an hardcore Hyper Techno fanatic. You'll just have to accept that Italian HT is DEAD except 1 or 2 new tracks from Sinclaire every blue moon.
Truth. There's no incentive for studios to make HT anymore since Avex pulled the plug on the WLTP series.

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 29 Dec 2016, 19:03

Last edited by xiao on 02 Jan 2018, 18:47, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 01 Jan 2017, 00:49

Bring them back!
I agree, at least get some people involved again! They may not have churned out the most original lyrics, but their newer productions packed a huge punch that has been rather lacking with all of the duller, airier eurobeat from more recent times.

By the way, welcome back!
ImageImage