Re: News of Dave Rodgers music

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 27 Jan 2017, 21:54

Last edited by xiao on 02 Jan 2018, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 28 Jan 2017, 03:12

I like picture disc myself, but if you have the money you can even have songs of your choosing pressed on Vinyl format. I'd need to be related to Trump to be able to do this, but I would if I could. :wink:

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Re: Official shop and musical news of Dave Rodgers

Post by Crockett » 04 Apr 2017, 16:26

Incoming 30th anniversary of "Get Wild" song by TM Network band. On this occasion tommorow, that is 5h April 2017 will be released full album "Get Wild Song Mafia" included old cover and new Dave Rodgers remix of this track. As we remember in 1992 the first album by Dave Rodgers entitled "TMN Song Meets Disco Style" has been used for promotion of the just growing up Super Eurobeat series, and contained 10 cover versions of best Tetsuya Komuro's hits.

Kat
Eurobeat Scholar

Re: Re: Official shop and musical news of Dave Rodgers

Post by Kat » 21 Apr 2017, 12:13

Dave Rodgers! I think that you mentioned about that shop before.I wasn't paying much attention to it either because I'm not a big fan of Dave Rodgers as you are Crockett. I just enjoy the songs I'm not a big nerd or whateva but I love Bazooka Girl with a passion :D
Wake up in the morning with my book
I'll go to my school I'll go very fast
'Cos I've a lot study and I wanna be ready tonite
When the disco is open

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 21 Apr 2017, 14:06

Kat wrote: 21 Apr 2017, 12:13 Dave Rodgers! I think that you mentioned about that shop before.I wasn't paying much attention to it either because I'm not a big fan of Dave Rodgers as you are Crockett.
Not sure then why you're writing a comment exactly here at all, if you're not interested. 8)

I'm a fan of Dave Rodgers (Giancarlo Pasquini) labels and creation in the all last 30 years, but that's totally something else than to be a fan of Dave Rodgers as an solo artist. So you got me wrong perhaps.

Since he has opened the online store with clothes and is engaged in producing more stuff than SEB, this topic is obviously nice. What is on Facebook and what is on forum, these are two different cases.

Cheers.
Last edited by Crockett on 07 Sep 2017, 16:31, edited 1 time in total.

Kat
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Kat » 21 Apr 2017, 15:45

Crockett wrote: 21 Apr 2017, 14:06
Kat wrote: 21 Apr 2017, 12:13 Dave Rodgers! I think that you mentioned about that shop before.I wasn't paying much attention to it either because I'm not a big fan of Dave Rodgers as you are Crockett.
Not sure then why you're writing a comment exactly here at all, if you're not interested. 8)

I'm a fan of Dave Rodgers (Giancarlo Pasquini) labels and creation in the all last 30 years,
That's what you told me.I still don't know many aliases but I just enjoy the songs and well if I like Bazooka's songs then I know that she's Cristiana Cucchi by discovering her new songs.You're way much more crazy about Eurobeat
Wake up in the morning with my book
I'll go to my school I'll go very fast
'Cos I've a lot study and I wanna be ready tonite
When the disco is open

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 27 Apr 2017, 19:12

Finally something serious outside of SEB, traditionally of course Aleph/Dave Rodgers/ex A.Beat-C. in the japanese magazine looks like with a really cool stuff regarding "Get Wild" 30th anniversary.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 07 Sep 2017, 16:40

According to informations from the first hand, the magazine with "Get Wild Song Mafia" album presented above have sold out in Japan like warm buns, where TMN music is pure legend also for Eurobeat fans.

Just has seen announced next premiere of a remix vinyl, like it was before with "Fly To Me".

15th October 2017 - Fire On The Moon 2017 !

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 07 Sep 2017, 22:04

Crockett wrote: 07 Sep 2017, 16:4015th October 2017 - Fire On The Moon 2017 !
https://imgur.com/yCg9pdY.jpg

S O L D!👍
🪐

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 06 Oct 2017, 18:12

Presented so far stuff are more sentimental for me than so good, what I know really appreciated for long term japanese fans either old Italo Disco guard.

The latest renewed, first version of "Fire On The Moon 2017", as "Fly To Me 2017" has typical modern Eurobeat style and is just nice.

Please pay attention on re-recorded vocal, on this low BPM range you can hear how much Dave Rodgers voice has changed, how many top frequences of his quite flexible voice became limited.

The second version, Italoconnection remix has nothing to do with the original. I'm not sure if that's the idea of remix or cover. All essence, character of classic Time Records has been flooded by modern disco sound.

Still great for 80's Italo Disco freaks. Please judge yourself.

youtu.be/tvNs6sc6g6M

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 07 Oct 2017, 14:14

Just have read on Facebook that Rodgers Studio buidling doesn't belong anymore to Giancarlo Pasquini.

So this is how look the end of the biggest story of Eurobeat. :(

Since 2008 next members of A.Beat-C. have left the label and Sun Fire was prolonging the way to down.

Very sad...

Now we can at least partly understand why he traveled to studio of Davide Di Marcantonio located in Thailand.

Good luck Dave Rodgers !

Anthony McBazooka
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Anthony McBazooka » 07 Oct 2017, 16:07

Crockett wrote: 07 Oct 2017, 14:14 Just have read on Facebook that Rodgers Studio buidling doesn't belong anymore to Giancarlo Pasquini.

So this is how look the end of the biggest story of Eurobeat. :(

Since 2008 next members of A.Beat-C. have left the label and Sun Fire was prolonging the way to down.

Very sad...

Now we can at least partly understand why he traveled to studio of Davide Di Marcantonio located in Thailand.

Good luck Dave Rodgers !
I already wondered what might have happened to that studio. I mean, it wasn't just an important studio for Eurobeat but also for the Italian Metal scene. Fabio Lione discovered Eurobeat when he was recording with Labyrinth in the studio. So that's sad news. :(

zoupzuop2
Euroheater

Re: Re: News of Dave Rodgers music

Post by zoupzuop2 » 18 Oct 2017, 15:31

[EDIT: Well'p, it's not letting me post the image, so let me try another way...]
From that same Facebook post, something I thought was interesting:

https://www.facebook.com/sandro.oliva.1 ... 22R1%22%7D
A lot's changed in the decade and a half I've been here.
Full-time eurobeat producer, full-time musician, part-time Vtuber. #JessaIsReal2021
Join me on an Odyssey.

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 18 Oct 2017, 18:51

zoupzuop2 wrote: 18 Oct 2017, 15:31[EDIT: Well'p, it's not letting me post the image, so let me try another way...]
Don't forget to add the .png extension to image links ~ 😅

Before Sandro's comment on a brief reunion amongst all the previous staff, Dima mentioned that for quite some time Eurobeat's been produced at home (as opposed to dedicated studios).

Still sad to see such an iconic location go tho .. I wonder if Contini & Sinclaire were also among the earlier staff that frequented the studio before A-Beat-C stopped making records. I hope if a reunion takes place it'll lead to something creative!
🪐

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 18 Oct 2017, 22:01

zoupzuop2 wrote: 18 Oct 2017, 15:31 [EDIT: Well'p, it's not letting me post the image, so let me try another way...]
From that same Facebook post, something I thought was interesting:

https://www.facebook.com/sandro.oliva.1 ... 22R1%22%7D
Wait wait wait... the return of... A-Beat-C? Sandro, Giancarlo and other staff?
I'm probably jumping to conclusions but damn.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!