Iventi d'Azzurro 30 anni party Winter Edition

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 17 Dec 2016, 08:13

Tonight on the 17th of dec in Naaldwijk (Teejater), live on stage Annerly Gordon and Giancarlo (Aleph)!!

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 17 Dec 2016, 08:37

See you tonight, Ronald? ;)

Also, am I the only one who thinks those shirts are ugly? ;S

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 17 Dec 2016, 08:46

Also, am I the only one who thinks those shirts are ugly? ;S[/quote]

He gave me the 'red tour' one during my last visit in Mantova .......(long time ago)

[/img]

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 17 Dec 2016, 19:09

Ronald wrote:Tonight on the 17th of dec in Naaldwijk (Teejater), live on stage Annerly Gordon and Giancarlo (Aleph)!!
From left:

Gianni Demarin - I Venti D'Azzurro
Dave Rodgers
Annerley Gordon - Annalise, Lolita

Very sorry that I couldn't attend like in Milano. :(

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 18 Dec 2016, 10:34

I bought my first Italo record in 1985.
More than 30 years later I was able to see my heroes of my youth.
Great memories came up from long time ago.
A period which will never get back, but yesterday I was able to go back in time.
And yes time .......... SECRETS of Albert One! Fantastic.

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 18 Dec 2016, 13:28

It was great finally meeting you, Ronald! :D

All the highlights for me were at the beginning of the evening, when Annerley Gordon and Giancarlo performed. The DJ set by DJ Lhasa was also really good! Even though I was more interested with talking to Ann Lee and Dave at that time, haha.

Yep, it was a great night with a lot of old and new friends!

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 18 Dec 2016, 14:50

Guys, standard set for performance or was something more in Eurobeat mood from 90's ?

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 18 Dec 2016, 18:53

What's 'standard set'? ;S I haven't seen any performances by both Annerley and Giancarlo since forever...

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 18 Dec 2016, 19:04

I did not see all the performances but justi imagine a crowd of people how are Italo soundlovers.
Ryan Paris performance: bad playback but oh so nice.
Robert Camero (he speaks English), made the crowd dancing & jumping. A good performer (he should be cause he did sing in the muscial Grease in Italia, so he knows how to act with live audience).
Annerley, a great live performer, even when during technical problems the sound stopped she continues. And for a small lady a very great voice.
She performed an ABEATC release and a SEB track (I say yeah), due to the majority of Italo fans not much reaction of the crowd. Quess is the speed (at least I can imagine this is could be the problem), the audience was Italo minded.
Giancarlo was good, performed relaxed and with video assistance where the lyrics could be seen. Compare in 1986 when I first saw him live on stage he was more grown now and did know what the audience wanted.
Further Fred Ventura was good, nice to hear some of his famous Time tracks.
Respect there was for Albert One, unfortionally sick but he did a great job sitting on a chair and performed his great songs including (my favorite) 'secrets'.
I did miss the party in Milan cause I was on holiday at that time so for me in the year that I became 50 years old this saterday evening was great to return for a view hours to my youth. The days of looking in the recordshop to the fax from Milan and already found out that some TRD release should arrive next week jus came back in my mind!
Those memories are never gonna dissappear and thats the same with the sound of Italy. Italo shall always be my favorite but Eurobeat give me the possibility to visit some studio's.
Last but not least a big respect for the crew of the Iventi who made this all possible.
Live can be wonderful, enjoy it!!

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 18 Dec 2016, 20:04

live on radio stad denhaag right now: ALEPH
http://www.radiostaddenhaag.com

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 18 Dec 2016, 21:06

SuperEuroJimmy wrote:What's 'standard set'? ;S I haven't seen any performances by both Annerley and Giancarlo since forever...
Oh, I see, congratulations then, I meant standard, what we should remember in recorded events from the past.
Ronald wrote:She performed an ABEATC release and a SEB track (I say yeah), due to the majority of Italo fans not much reaction of the crowd. Quess is the speed (at least I can imagine this is could be the problem), the audience was Italo minded.

Giancarlo was good, performed relaxed and with video assistance where the lyrics could be seen. Compare in 1986 when I first saw him live on stage he was more grown now and did know what the audience wanted.
Further Fred Ventura was good, nice to hear some of his famous Time tracks.

I did miss the party in Milan cause I was on holiday at that time so for me in the year that I became 50 years old this saterday evening was great to return for a view hours to my youth. The days of looking in the recordshop to the fax from Milan and already found out that some TRD release should arrive next week jus came back in my mind!
Those memories are never gonna dissappear and thats the same with the sound of Italy. Italo shall always be my favorite but Eurobeat give me the possibility to visit some studio's.
About speed, those newer Annalise tracks never been too fast and had nice groove for classical sound listeners. Just unknown on the Italo scene.

Giancarlo Pasquini has 20 years constant experience on stage in front of hundreds and thousands on the audience, so big difference what you observed in 1986, for sure.

This is crazy mental problem on both sides, excluding open minded exceptions.

Italo fans have allergy to the beat up from 1990. Even Marcello couldn't help enough...

Eurobeat fans in turn diversed due to several interpretations of 30 years old genre and japanese culture, need motivation to take a step back and perceive simply pure italian dance music, also Italo Disco.

It was memorable year 2016, we attended in Eurobeat meeting in Milano. I guess noone seen except japanese fans so many top Eurobeat names in one place since 90's tours.

Pity, that finally only at smaller dutch edition performed Aleph and Annerley Gordon. In Milano yeah, Clara Moroni, Brian Ice and Fred Ventura, all a little. And SCP team somehow. The reaction was the same, some younger artists singing to very fast melody. People went away from the stage...

But anyway this is more thanks to our european fan club, than happens currently in Japan with Eurobeat music.

Thank you for summary Ronald. :)

SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 18 Dec 2016, 21:31

Right after the few songs Aleph sang there was a half hour dj intermezzo. The dj in case was Maurizio Braccagni, also known as DJ Lhasa or ma.bra. For half an hour he played a lot of hands up trance/Cascada trance remixes of songs. If eurobeat is too intense for the italo folks, this dj set would've been even worse. It surprised me that a lot of people actually got into the vibe and danced their asses off.

His last song was Ken Laszlo - Dancing Together (DJ Lhasa/ma.bra Remix). Unreleased so far, but I really liked it! :D