Upcoming Indie & Doujin eurobeat releases!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Re: Upcoming Indie & Doujin eurobeat releases!

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Aug 2017, 19:28

Digital Wing FINALLY announced their stuff.

* Raver's Nest Best 2017 Toho Hyper Rave -> 17 extended hyper techno tracks, includes 4 new! [Crossfade]
* デジウィ Party -> Their regular numbered albums. It only has 1 eurobeat track [Crossfade]

Their pages aren't even added to Digital WIng's website at the time of writing this. I'll get the extended tracks in September, most likely.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by alpines » 02 Aug 2017, 20:46

Lebon14 wrote: 02 Aug 2017, 19:28 Digital Wing FINALLY announced their stuff.

* Raver's Nest Best 2017 Toho Hyper Rave -> 17 extended hyper techno tracks, includes 4 new! [Crossfade]
THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. :D

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by alpines » 06 Aug 2017, 21:21

CrazyBeats posted their XFDs and I think it's just right to post them here to make it complete.

Initial T presents TOHO EURO NIGHT TWO

youtu.be/SUMqsUWu9BQ

CrazyFlowerBest

youtu.be/o5Er4mmK9Cs

Initial T T-Selection Vol. 05

youtu.be/VK7sX1wlEB4

I'm struggling which one of the release I should buy. MONTAGE Blue is definitely no option to leave out, I have to get it.
I'm thinking of getting Best of Nu-Ko Eurobeat and Euro Baka Ichidai Vol. 9.

But what about, RN Best Of 2017, TEN TWO and T-Selection Vol. 5 :???:

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 07 Aug 2017, 02:43

I think the only ones I left out were CrazyFlowerBest and Raver's Nest Best Of 2017. Otherwise, I got everything even remotely related to eurobeat.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by alpines » 07 Aug 2017, 10:55

Lebon14 wrote: 29 Jul 2017, 23:11So, this is my wishlist for Forza so far.
How long does it take Forza to ship the things you order? Since it's Comiket soon it will take a few days/weeks more I guess.
I saw his thread on shrinemaiden and thought to give it a go this time so I can save some money.

On otakurepublic it would cost me around $133 (Koshida Best Of, Best Of Nu-Ko, EuroBakaIchidai 9) and as far as I can see his estimate would be around $60-70 max. which is basically half the price.
Did you have an experiences with broken items so far? otakurepublic packages them pretty well and I never received any broken cd from them.
Unlike TEB 9 from buyee which has a huge crack in the cd cover on the front :(

So you send a reply to his thread with the things you want, wait for his estimate and send him the money on paypal as purchase payment so he receives the address? Is that about right? Does he make a cost difference on where he needs to ship it or is it a fixed cargo price for any country in the world?

Well he responded immediately and I sent the money, let's hope that leaving the items in the purchase payment info box won't screw this up.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 07 Aug 2017, 12:50

alpines wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 10:55
Lebon14 wrote: 29 Jul 2017, 23:11So, this is my wishlist for Forza so far.
How long does it take Forza to ship the things you order? Since it's Comiket soon it will take a few days/weeks more I guess.
I saw his thread on shrinemaiden and thought to give it a go this time so I can save some money.

On otakurepublic it would cost me around $133 (Koshida Best Of, Best Of Nu-Ko, EuroBakaIchidai 9) and as far as I can see his estimate would be around $60-70 max. which is basically half the price.
Did you have an experiences with broken items so far? otakurepublic packages them pretty well and I never received any broken cd from them.
Unlike TEB 9 from buyee which has a huge crack in the cd cover on the front :(

So you send a reply to his thread with the things you want, wait for his estimate and send him the money on paypal as purchase payment so he receives the address? Is that about right? Does he make a cost difference on where he needs to ship it or is it a fixed cargo price for any country in the world?

Well he responded immediately and I sent the money, let's hope that leaving the items in the purchase payment info box won't screw this up.
I owed him, what... 105$ for all that. Note that shipping outside of Japan is not included in that which I'll have to pay for later when he can confirm it (and I'm debating with myself if I should have him send the doujin stuff and SEB 244 separately). For shipping time, well... it depends. Once he get back from Comiket, he has shit load of request to sort on top of having his own circle and a full-time job. If you want your stuff ASAP, stick with the tax that is OtakuRepublic. If you can wait a bit, get that request in NOW because the deadline he set for comiket is TODAY! August 7!.

About the workflow, that's about right. You can also tell him in an email. The shipping does change by speed & weight.

Well, there's also timezones. If you send your request RIGHT NOW, he'll probably say "OK" and add you regardless of date.

Cheers.

P.S: Best thing is to ask him yourself. ;)
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by alpines » 07 Aug 2017, 12:55

Lebon14 wrote: 07 Aug 2017, 12:50I owed him, what... 105$ for all that. Note that shipping outside of Japan is not included in that which I'll have to pay for later when he can confirm it (and I'm debating with myself if I should have him send the doujin stuff and SEB 244 separately). For shipping time, well... it depends. Once he get back from Comiket, he has shit load of request to sort on top of having his own circle and a full-time job. If you want your stuff ASAP, stick with the tax that is OtakuRepublic. If you can wait a bit, get that request in NOW because the deadline he set for comiket is TODAY! August 7!.
I did, it didn't take me more than 5 minutes to send the money after he replied,
but as stupid as I am I forgot to include the products in the paypal order :D
I left a note in the thread and sent a pm a minute ago so hopefully he'll be able to match these together.

I'm in no rush to get these, as long as I get them unharmed and without any cracks I can wait a month or even longer.
otakurepublic is nice but they overcharge way too hard in my opinion, they go way beyond 300% even hitting close to 400%.

Even if he charges me $20-30 or even $40 it's still way less expensive than on OR.

//Edit: Oh wow, he responded and told me not to worry about it :D

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by alpines » 07 Sep 2017, 10:05

Yaay my stuff arrived today without any damage <3

Does anyone know what Axel. K did this year? The only time when I heard of him was as Roz Force on Eurobeat Festival 3.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 07 Sep 2017, 12:45

My stuff is still on its way, shouldn't take much longer. There has been an error when processing my SEB 244.

On topic, I really don't know what happened to Axel.K. I hope he does more eurobeat in the future.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 07 Sep 2017, 20:57

Last edited by xiao on 20 Jan 2018, 12:26, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by alpines » 16 Sep 2017, 21:46

Now that I listened to the full version I definitely do not hear Koshida's voice contrary to your assumption.
The vocal track confirms it too, or am I missing something?

In fact I believe it's only Diablo=Messiah and あき hence the II (two) in the name Re-II, otherwise it would've probably been Re-III. Right?
But damn, they both make a deadly combination, would love to see more of them.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 16 Sep 2017, 22:16

I thought it was あきin Re-II but it's not. The female voice is really deep. I compared a LOT of female vocalists to the one in Re-II and didn't have a match for it yet. I tried asking DJ Command and FN2 on twitter and only got likes from them and no answer. They probably went "LUL" and think the strategy of a "Mystery duo" working quite well.

And, yeah, there's only two voices after hearing the acapella.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by alpines » 17 Sep 2017, 06:47

I was in doubt if that was あき as well or not, I wasn't quite sure but you're probably right (although she sounded like that in the preview).
Still they make a great combination, whoever that is they did a great job.
Let's hope they will answer your tweet, I'd really like to know who that is.

I can't emphasize how much I love this song though, it's sooo freakin' good, definitely the best for me on ユーロバカ一代 Vol. 9.
What is yours?

The dvd was quite nice too, all of them rocked the stage.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 17 Sep 2017, 17:23

Probably Summer Energy or Highway Star.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by alpines » 27 Sep 2017, 20:21

Is it true that sumijun is putting Halozy on ice? https://twitter.com/Halozy_official/sta ... 5899180032
You might want to put them under the "inactive/suspended" category now. :(