Aleph - FLY TO ME new music video 2017

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Aleph - FLY TO ME new music video 2017

Post by synthjunkie » 24 Jan 2017, 21:58

Aleph's new promo video is up for his newly remixed single FLY TO ME:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... Wk6rz5HVvs

When was the last time you guys remember seeing Giancarlo Pasquini in a music video!?? :grin:

Giancarlo knows the true ancient "POWER" of the universe. I won't say another word :wink:

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Re: Aleph - FLY TO ME new music video 2017

Post by Crockett » 24 Jan 2017, 23:40

synthjunkie wrote:When was the last time you guys remember seeing Giancarlo Pasquini in a music video!?? :grin:
In a music video, no while a performance:

1. 1989

2. 2004

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Re: Aleph - FLY TO ME new music video 2017

Post by drnrg » 25 Jan 2017, 06:39

synthjunkie wrote:Aleph's new promo video is up for his newly remixed single FLY TO ME:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... Wk6rz5HVvs

When was the last time you guys remember seeing Giancarlo Pasquini in a music video!?? :grin:

Giancarlo knows the true ancient "POWER" of the universe. I won't say another word :wink:
That was something else. Good impression of Brainiac too. But seriously, Giancarlo is a true musician. He's got the pipes, the style and the full head of hair.

Darkholme
Eurobeat Master

Post by Darkholme » 25 Jan 2017, 13:51

Awesome video, the editing is so crazy and corny I haven no idea what's even going on but I'm loving it. Why make him look like an alien? Why all the weird filters I'm DYING :grin:
DANGEROSS! GOT TO FESS DE RESS!

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 25 Jan 2017, 18:22

Darkholme wrote:Why make him look like an alien?
Did you even take a look at the cover of the vinyl?

He's an obvious occultist, which I have known for years now. There have been many famous and not so famous musicians who dive deep into the unknown parallels of the universe, and believe me, it's not for attention, it's what they like and enjoy to show patronage through their art. It also brings awareness to others.

He also loves many old school rock bands and they too have a deep interest in the occult. Some metal bands too. Heck, even Elvis Prestly was heavy into the mysteries of the universe. Giancarlo probably learned about this stuff from his favourite bands he grew up with.

I've studied it for years myself. Haven't people figured it out yet with all his symbology throughout his discography all these years? Same with Mark Farina and Saifam Records. Just look at some of the Radiorama Vinyl Covers ("Aliens", "Yeti", "The Legend", "Yesterday Today Tomorrow") just a few of them. Oh and don't forget the Radiorama Records logo too (The Caduceus vs the Staff of Asclepius)! The Saifam record logo too!

Time Records too. Too much to say here here.

Aleph's single "Big Brother" with repeated lyrics "1984", a strong reference to the novel by George Orwell titled "1984" and the term "Big Brother" first coined, and his predition of a dystopian, surveilliance society we would be living in if we don't change our ways and wake up from big brother (government)!
This is one of MANY of his examples!

I would have to make a whole new thread to discuss every bit in detail. And for the rest of the people here reading this and have no clue at all what I'm saying, ignore this message entirely. It's purposely not meant to be entirely understood in this life by most.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 25 Jan 2017, 20:58

synthjunkie wrote:Same with Mark Farina and Saifam Records. Just look at some of the Radiorama Vinyl Covers ("Aliens", "Yeti", "The Legend", "Yesterday Today Tomorrow") just a few of them. Oh and don't forget the Radiorama Records logo too (The Caduceus vs the Staff of Asclepius)! The Saifam record logo too!
I read in the past, that Radiorama covers were just the first step, the way to express the interest about japanese culture.

Character of "Yeti" on the artwork is dressed in armor of ancient samurai. The dark mood comes from same songs, arrangements of the music and was expressed also on the art covers. These monsters, weird figures.

But it's more my imaginary, my opinion.

If someone is occultist, rather shouldn't be christian. I don't know, I don't care, well Giancarlo Pasquini was married, Italy is religious country. Not sure he always liked occultism, if he likes at all.

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 25 Jan 2017, 23:14

Crockett wrote:
If someone is occultist, rather shouldn't be christian. I don't know, I don't care, well Giancarlo Pasquini was married, Italy is religious country. Not sure he always liked occultism, if he likes at all.
Just my personal opinion, so don't get angry, but you'd be surprised how much of christianity is based on even older, and almost identical pegan laws, rituals, and symbolic worship. And that's only the tip of the iceberg. :wink:
I'm pretty confident these producers know what they want to express through their personal works of art. It's not a trend, and has always existed in this universe, and it's here to stay.

Bringing a sense of mystery to the arts always brings a feeling of enticement to their productions.

Even in the past when they used to use fake names or alias always gave us a sense of mystery. I miss that with today's eurobeat. But oh well, I guess people want more transparency today. They can still envoke suspicion through other means.

It isn't as if nobody else in the music business doesn't know this.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 26 Jan 2017, 00:14

synthjunkie wrote:
Darkholme wrote:Why make him look like an alien?
Did you even take a look at the cover of the vinyl?

He's an obvious occultist, which I have known for years now. There have been many famous and not so famous musicians who dive deep into the unknown parallels of the universe, and believe me, it's not for attention, it's what they like and enjoy to show patronage through their art. It also brings awareness to others.

He also loves many old school rock bands and they too have a deep interest in the occult. Some metal bands too. Heck, even Elvis Prestly was heavy into the mysteries of the universe. Giancarlo probably learned about this stuff from his favourite bands he grew up with.

I've studied it for years myself. Haven't people figured it out yet with all his symbology throughout his discography all these years? Same with Mark Farina and Saifam Records. Just look at some of the Radiorama Vinyl Covers ("Aliens", "Yeti", "The Legend", "Yesterday Today Tomorrow") just a few of them. Oh and don't forget the Radiorama Records logo too (The Caduceus vs the Staff of Asclepius)! The Saifam record logo too!

Time Records too. Too much to say here here.

Aleph's single "Big Brother" with repeated lyrics "1984", a strong reference to the novel by George Orwell titled "1984" and the term "Big Brother" first coined, and his predition of a dystopian, surveilliance society we would be living in if we don't change our ways and wake up from big brother (government)!
This is one of MANY of his examples!

I would have to make a whole new thread to discuss every bit in detail. And for the rest of the people here reading this and have no clue at all what I'm saying, ignore this message entirely. It's purposely not meant to be entirely understood in this life by most.
I've always found all that occult myth fascinating. From musicians to Movie Stars to important political figures; it s a given that famous= occult in some way or another. hell even university soroities are based on this backbone.

but yeah; not everyone is into it, so enough of that talk.

WNight
Euroheater

Post by WNight » 26 Jan 2017, 05:05

What a cheesy video, but still, nice to see Pasquini again doing something more than just 2 songs every 2 months. 8)
You and me like a fire tonight
Me and you 2 guardian angels
Now I feel your touch into my heart
A ray of sun~

- Guardian Angels / Oceania

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 26 Jan 2017, 19:08

WNight wrote:What a cheesy video, but still, nice to see Pasquini again doing something more than just 2 songs every 2 months. 8)
Whichever direction he will take, his decision if he's satisfied, but are better things to do than music videos for songs never really needed music videos.

Worse if would be a serious, active producer who thinks, that Super Eurobeat is currently a reason to be proud and he doesn't need to do more...

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 26 Jan 2017, 23:30

I liked it :)
Think it fits well his personality. These italian hi-nrg/italo disco/eurobeat producers seem to be quite eccentric in their music and personal life, some more, other less but they all have these unique egos and a way to show it off hahaha

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 27 Jan 2017, 07:29

I like how he didn't have to follow the "trend" of today's music videos.
Eurobeat doesn't need to be up to the level of what mainsteam users do in their politically correct ways. Keep being unique!

I feel more connected to the producer on a personal level when these music videos are produced this way. That makes me smile! :P

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 28 Jan 2017, 04:53

synthjunkie wrote:I like how he didn't have to follow the "trend" of today's music videos.
Eurobeat doesn't need to be up to the level of what mainsteam users do in their politically correct ways. Keep being unique!

I feel more connected to the producer on a personal level when these music videos are produced this way. That makes me smile! :P
Yeah. Aren't you glad he didn't resort to wearing Spandex hot pants while riding on an exercise bicycle? :P

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 28 Jan 2017, 05:25

Last edited by xiao on 04 Jan 2018, 11:18, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 29 Jan 2017, 04:19

xiao wrote:
drnrg wrote:Yeah. Aren't you glad he didn't resort to wearing Spandex hot pants while riding on an exercise bicycle? :P
I would pay goood money to see an Ariana Rodgers music vid with epistaxis & spandex in the same bassline! :D 🐱

... or was that a Miley reference? Cause she's waaay hotter than Ariana-banana imo ~ :x
I was ragging on Pop music and their whole image. Not a fan :wink: