Robert Stark interview with Bratt Sinclaire

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Anthony McBazooka
Bazooka Bellydancer

Robert Stark interview with Bratt Sinclaire

Post by Anthony McBazooka » 27 Jan 2017, 15:15

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Re: Robert Stark interview with Bratt Sinclaire

Post by synthjunkie » 28 Jan 2017, 20:50

Anthony McBazooka wrote:Here it is: http://www.starktruthradio.com/?p=3657
I listened to the interview and learned a few things I didn't know about Bratt Sinclaire and eurobeat.

This interviewer has quite a few other interesting topics he has discussed on his website with other interviewees. I wonder whether he is a eurobeat prime member already?

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 28 Jan 2017, 21:56

synthjunkie wrote:I listened to the interview and learned a few things I didn't know about Bratt Sinclaire and eurobeat.
For example what ?

synthjunkie
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by synthjunkie » 29 Jan 2017, 00:25

Crockett wrote:
synthjunkie wrote:I listened to the interview and learned a few things I didn't know about Bratt Sinclaire and eurobeat.
For example what ?
I learned that it wasn't Bratt Sinclaire who decided to use words like "fire" "cars" etc all those things famous in the lyrics of eurobeat.

He said that Avex handed him over a list of easy to understand words for the Japanese and to incorporate them into eurobeat.

Markos
Eurocurious

Post by Markos » 30 Jan 2017, 05:39

I want to hear the original, better Night of Fire that got rejected and locked away in the vault.

:grin:

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 30 Jan 2017, 08:55

Last edited by xiao on 04 Jan 2018, 11:19, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 30 Jan 2017, 17:19

Copying some sentences from another forum...

Bratt Sinclaire is the last artist, who approaches so much seriously to Eurobeat and looks to the future.

He admitted, that business in Japan is over not since today... But for him there is no problem, he is fulfilled and wants to continue the career.

As we heard he prepares 3 demos per week. Under Avex Trax unfortunately it doesn't help.

Of course nobody can't enforce and require the same attitude from other producers.

The all hype, popularity nowadays comes from new generation international fans, for who the point of reference are some games, anime, ParaPara, all these things, even more than for traditional Japanese.

The interview was held in Los Angeles (?), so they discussed american market as the place of increasing interest about the genre?...

And here what should I think, I'm not sure.

No legal distribution in these countries, Eurobeat is invariably japanese, the sale isn't better thanks to several people declared regular purchasing in USA, Canada, so...

Fans of dance, cartoons ? But who buys MUSIC used in listed forms of entertainment, that we could say about ANY market?

Just my standpoint...
Last edited by Crockett on 30 Jan 2017, 17:25, edited 1 time in total.