Caria Family

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
para_rigby
Euroheater

Re: Caria Family

Post by para_rigby » 06 Dec 2017, 02:21

You're new here so I'll let you in on a secret that some people will beat a dead horse on topics. I blame the length between album releases. Haha.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 06 Dec 2017, 15:37

I thought you asked. ;)

I use nickname on forum plus I haven't listed any real names, just described general way of business in Italy once. ;)

A half of success of Eurobeat is that whole mystification, supplying what only wanted the main producers and hiding persons under aliases - two worlds in Italy and in Japan.

A man who wants money as a reward for work has different attitude than a man who takes majority because he is the chief.

It's good to be aware who really worked on your favorite music if you can find out this to introduce their contribution. :)

If these "allegedly minor composers" are sometimes willing to say behind the stage how they worked for "big artists", that's more important than knowledge about singers, who used pseudonyms to recognize them and didn't request to put their identity to catalogue.

A science-fiction theory assuming that Eurobeat was exclusively passion, beautiful and honest art free of enterprising sharks, is another wishful thinking in 2000's. ;)

Business hasn't impact on our perception and fun of Eurobeat anyway. :)

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 14 Dec 2017, 13:27

johnjohnjohnnycake wrote: 17 Nov 2017, 08:02 I know this topic is a little irrelevant, but hear me out. I am a huge fan of the Caria family ( at least what we know of it) and I was just wondering, where'd Giacomo go? He only made two confirmed songs a long time ago, as opposed to his father's work which consisted of 100+ songs. I appreciate that Giacomo inherited the voice of Gino, but why isn't he going further in SEB?

Can I hijack your thread real quick to ask:

Is your Avatar a picture of you doing an homage to Gino Sr.'s famous cover art of himself here?

Because if it is, you are awesome. That is awesome. You really pulled it off like a boss.

Crockett
Eurobeat Master

Post by Crockett » 14 Dec 2017, 16:16

Wataru Akiyama wrote: 14 Dec 2017, 13:27Is your Avatar a picture of you doing an homage to Gino Sr.'s famous cover art of himself here?
A fun story.

In 1992 this cover wasn't famous though, but it became an excuse for jokes.

Some kind of setback of A.Beat-C., because how Gino is looking here in fact ?

Unshaven, messy hair, pretty old.

Excluding more rare real photos, you can take a look on another covers, even they aren't so detailed, that's hard to confirm whether same man is in the picture you presented. :)

He was visited immediately after the premiere to take a new photo, otherwise fans would've believed in his terrible unreal image. :D

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 14 Dec 2017, 20:49

Crockett wrote: 14 Dec 2017, 16:16
Wataru Akiyama wrote: 14 Dec 2017, 13:27Is your Avatar a picture of you doing an homage to Gino Sr.'s famous cover art of himself here?
A fun story.

In 1992 this cover wasn't famous though, but it became an excuse for jokes.

Some kind of setback of A.Beat-C., because how Gino is looking here in fact ?

Unshaven, messy hair, pretty old.

Excluding more rare real photos, you can take a look on another covers, even they aren't so detailed, that's hard to confirm whether same man is in the picture you presented. :)

He was visited immediately after the premiere to take a new photo, otherwise fans would've believed in his terrible unreal image. :D
I dunno, I thought he was going for the studly, masculine Sean Connery As James Bond look here and I thought it was pretty cool.

I get what you're aiming at, though. :D

johnjohnjohnnycake
Eurocurious

Post by johnjohnjohnnycake » 15 Dec 2017, 00:45

Wataru Akiyama wrote: 14 Dec 2017, 13:27
johnjohnjohnnycake wrote: 17 Nov 2017, 08:02 I know this topic is a little irrelevant, but hear me out. I am a huge fan of the Caria family ( at least what we know of it) and I was just wondering, where'd Giacomo go? He only made two confirmed songs a long time ago, as opposed to his father's work which consisted of 100+ songs. I appreciate that Giacomo inherited the voice of Gino, but why isn't he going further in SEB?

Can I hijack your thread real quick to ask:

Is your Avatar a picture of you doing an homage to Gino Sr.'s famous cover art of himself here?

Because if it is, you are awesome. That is awesome. You really pulled it off like a boss.

yep! just became a huge fan and in remembrance of him i imitated his picture ( which i actually had to put on reverse on photoshop funny story) but on other accounts i've already changed it to another updated picture of me in the same jacket. ehh...ill keep this picture in EB, after all, getting a profile picture on here is a pain.
Light My Fire baby Tonight
You drive me crazy and I really love you baby tonight
Holdin me tight
You've got me so good

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 15 Dec 2017, 01:19

johnjohnjohnnycake wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 00:45
yep! just became a huge fan and in remembrance of him i imitated his picture ( which i actually had to put on reverse on photoshop funny story) but on other accounts i've already changed it to another updated picture of me in the same jacket. ehh...ill keep this picture in EB, after all, getting a profile picture on here is a pain.
Noice! I gotta say, I really admire your dedication. I'm very impressed. :!:

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 15 Dec 2017, 04:46

Last edited by xiao on 23 Jan 2018, 13:04, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

johnjohnjohnnycake
Eurocurious

Post by johnjohnjohnnycake » 15 Dec 2017, 06:20

xiao wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 04:46
johnjohnjohnnycake wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 00:45.. but on other accounts i've already changed it to another updated picture of me in the same jacket.
You still need an avvy that's not just the letter J on Twitch tho ~ :grin:

Love your FL work & Santa hat in the back!Image
THANK YOU!! i keep forgetting to do that since i only used that to hid my face for the past few years!
Holdin me tight
You've got me so good

johnjohnjohnnycake
Eurocurious

Post by johnjohnjohnnycake » 15 Dec 2017, 06:21

xiao wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 04:46
johnjohnjohnnycake wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 00:45.. but on other accounts i've already changed it to another updated picture of me in the same jacket.
You still need an avvy that's not just the letter J on Twitch tho ~ :grin:

Love your FL work & Santa hat in the back!Image
wait. who are you? how u know me?
Holdin me tight
You've got me so good

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 15 Dec 2017, 06:36

Last edited by xiao on 23 Jan 2018, 13:04, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

johnjohnjohnnycake
Eurocurious

Post by johnjohnjohnnycake » 15 Dec 2017, 06:38

xiao wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 06:36
johnjohnjohnnycake wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 06:21wait. who are you? how u know me?
haha :D ~ I just saw your name on Odyssey's streams & check out your channel!Didn't mean to scare ya ~ keep up the cool FL work :grin:
thanks
Holdin me tight
You've got me so good