Please be kind to one another.

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Please be kind to one another.

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 16 Dec 2017, 19:01

I know I've been part of a dust up or two in my early days, and it's easy to get stressed out, but I implore you all to be nice.

I know everyone is upset about SEB leaving us, but getting angry won't help, fun though it may be.

We'll get through this. I believe in you all. :mrgreen:

Bonkers
Euroheater

Re: Please be kind to one another.

Post by Bonkers » 16 Dec 2017, 19:06

Why what happened? Did a goold old fashioned fight break out?

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 16 Dec 2017, 19:25

Bonkers wrote: 16 Dec 2017, 19:06 Why what happened? Did a goold old fashioned fight break out?
No, I noticed people were getting a little snappy. While I know the soldiers of the Royal Eurobeat Army of Bazookistan like to duel with each other to keep our wits sharp, I felt like reminding everyone that we should keep our chins up and be hopeful and nice.

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 17 Dec 2017, 20:15

Wataru Akiyama wrote: 16 Dec 2017, 19:25
Bonkers wrote: 16 Dec 2017, 19:06 Why what happened? Did a goold old fashioned fight break out?
No, I noticed people were getting a little snappy. While I know the soldiers of the Royal Eurobeat Army of Bazookistan like to duel with each other to keep our wits sharp, I felt like reminding everyone that we should keep our chins up and be hopeful and nice.
It's no use. Since this forums exist, people always been hot-headed around here. It's pretty stupid though, the fanbase is already small as it is, fighting, pointless drama and pointless discussions makes everything worse. I feel bad for newcomers. Hopefully, things will get quieter once all is settled with this whole SEB thing.

alpines
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by alpines » 17 Dec 2017, 20:41

M2-EB wrote: 17 Dec 2017, 20:15Hopefully, things will get quieter once all is settled with this whole SEB thing.
There is nothing we could change anyway so why bother throwing disrespect at each other's heads?

tsu
Bad Bad Bad

Post by tsu » 17 Dec 2017, 21:01

M2-EB wrote: 17 Dec 2017, 20:15
Wataru Akiyama wrote: 16 Dec 2017, 19:25
I feel bad for newcomers. Hopefully, things will get quieter once all is settled with this whole SEB thing.
nah, it's not so bad :)

however i agree it's always good to remember how powerful the words can be. one good word may make the day for someone, one bad word can ruin it...
let's try to stick to the positive side :)

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 17 Dec 2017, 22:58

Last edited by xiao on 13 Jan 2018, 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
🪐

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 18 Dec 2017, 02:31

xiao wrote: 17 Dec 2017, 22:58 It's not as bad as YouTube comments tho .. those are bad yikes! :D ..
That's one hell of an understatement.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 18 Dec 2017, 03:36

Of course we fight a lot! I'd expect nothing less from Soldiers of the Royal Eurobeat Army of Bazookistan. We're very tough and snappy.

Sometimes it's important to remember that we are all, actually, comrades as well.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 18 Dec 2017, 16:52

This is an issue I personally have had huge issues with. I have no excess energy to act as police and struggle understanding how people get on the offensive so quickly over sometimes the smallest of things. Then again I should enforce the rules on occasion more than I do, but its not in my personality to get upfront. I have multiple times asked people to be respectful of eachother but that only does little to none... Apologies on my behalf for not having the europolice back up the scene! Euroboys and eurogirls just need to be genki wakuwaku ~we can do it~ enhanced to shrug off the brute manners we wittnes at times.

M2-EB
Eurobeat Master

Post by M2-EB » 18 Dec 2017, 19:41

Bore wrote: 18 Dec 2017, 16:52 ...
No worries, you're doing great. To a degree or another, you're the glue that keep us together by maintaining this place hahahahaha I'm really thankful of the small changes that were implemented, one of them being the managing users feature, that was a great way for me to be around and not see unpleasant things here :wink:

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 19 Dec 2017, 07:15

Bore wrote: 18 Dec 2017, 16:52 This is an issue I personally have had huge issues with. I have no excess energy to act as police and struggle understanding how people get on the offensive so quickly over sometimes the smallest of things. Then again I should enforce the rules on occasion more than I do, but its not in my personality to get upfront. I have multiple times asked people to be respectful of eachother but that only does little to none... Apologies on my behalf for not having the europolice back up the scene! Euroboys and eurogirls just need to be genki wakuwaku ~we can do it~ enhanced to shrug off the brute manners we wittnes at times.
Hey, pal, you're doing a great job as the Regional General of the Royal Eurobeat Army. :D Hope you stick around with us forever. I mean it. Don't ever leave us. <3