SCP's Eurobeat Kudos Series

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Re: [CONFIRMED] SCP's Euro(beat)Kudos Vol.9 & 10 releases w/Unreleased & Euromach Extendeds

Post by Lebon14 » 01 Mar 2018, 01:16

Owwww... I thought that Vol. 17+ appeared :(
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

Rain197
Eurobeat Master

Re: [CONFIRMED] SCP's Euro(beat)Kudos Vol.9 & 10 releases w/Unreleased & Euromach Extendeds

Post by Rain197 » 01 Mar 2018, 22:29

1h10 before March 2, 2018 :D

Great and bad news.

Bad : The new Eurobeat Kudos aren't foreseen on Bandcamp
Great : Eurobeat Kudos 11 to 14 + Eurobeat Ace 1 are now on junodownload !

FINALLY AVAILABLE !
edit : when you put it in your cart : "Product not available: VARIOUS - Eurobeat Kudos 9 [SCP Music - WAV - €14.16] Sorry, this product is currently unavailable - Apologies for the inconvenience."

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Mar 2018, 02:52

Yup! Downloading right now! <3 <3 <3
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

sethreed
Eurobeat Boom

Post by sethreed » 02 Mar 2018, 02:56

Bought today. YES.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Mar 2018, 03:32

I checked both the Recochoku Gotta Be My Babe and the one in Eurobeat Kudos. The riff sounds a bit different but the structure is pretty darn different. So, this is an another version's extended entirely.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

sethreed
Eurobeat Boom

Post by sethreed » 02 Mar 2018, 13:03

https://www.facebook.com/scpmusic/photo ... =3&theater

So, they finally answered!

SCP, my love for you just got bigger <3 <3 <3

Italic is my own comments
🔸 We are uploading our studio archive from1995, so mainly versions with original SCP masterisation;
Ok, that's good.
🔸 We are planning to make an "updated masterisation" for a limited number of tracks used in their original, unmasterised SCP mixes;
The ~unmastered~ songs are easy to recognize. They sound plain. I hope they master it good enough! <3
🔸 Whenever possible, Eurobeat Kudos contain the extended versions of songs;
I think this MAYBE proof that some extended are lost in time. I hope not.
🔸 Originally, SCP-Music used to make several versions of the same song. That is why you can find the final Avex version is slightly different. Please signal the differences you find with a message to our SCP-music Facebook page: the archive is wide, and your observations are our treasure;
EVERYBODY LISTEN EVERY F****** SONG AND REPORT THE DIFFERENCES TO THEN. BABYFACE, GOTTA BE MY BABY AND STUFF
🔸 A couple of Eurobeat Kudos tracks have been uploaded into several digital stores years ago under another label. They have not been accepted by Avex, we are aware of the double publication;
They're very nice about explaining this. I'm happier cuz they are sensible about the issue.
🔸 At the moment we are not planning to publish on Bandcamp, but we have already received requests from you to do so, and we are taking that in serious consideration;
Is Bandcamp easier to buy in North America/Europe?
🔸 A curiousity: in SCP archive, we have found a forgotten 5.1 version of Go2-Super Striker. Personally, we found that powerful and delightful, but we are wondering how many of you would share this feeling and show interest for an ad hoc publication. Please suggest!
OH GOD PLEASE YES

Rain197
Eurobeat Master

Post by Rain197 » 02 Mar 2018, 13:42

🔸 Originally, SCP-Music used to make several versions of the same song. That is why you can find the final Avex version is slightly different. Please signal the differences you find with a message to our SCP-music Facebook page: the archive is wide, and your observations are our treasure;
Good to know, I've send them a message about Gotta Be My Babe and Babyface
🔸 A couple of Eurobeat Kudos tracks have been uploaded into several digital stores years ago under another label. They have not been accepted by Avex, we are aware of the double publication;
I still don't understand the link between DEF and SCP... (Burning Up All Night / Rocky | Up All Night / Falko)
🔸 At the moment we are not planning to publish on Bandcamp, but we have already received requests from you to do so, and we are taking that in serious consideration;
That was my question, I bought every EuroKudos on Bandcamp... now I'll take Junodownload
🔸 A curiousity: in SCP archive, we have found a forgotten 5.1 version of Go2-Super Striker. Personally, we found that powerful and delightful, but we are wondering how many of you would share this feeling and show interest for an ad hoc publication. Please suggest!
YES!!!!! We accept everything ! I hope we'll get Samurai Blue HI-TENSION Version which I missed

sethreed
Eurobeat Boom

Post by sethreed » 02 Mar 2018, 14:15

Rain197 wrote: 02 Mar 2018, 13:42
I still don't understand the link between DEF and SCP... (Burning Up All Night / Rocky | Up All Night / Falko)
I think it's Newfield who uploaded it.

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 02 Mar 2018, 14:39

https://open.spotify.com/album/10LOCKuK ... yPsqvMaFXw - It's also on Spotify now. Still picked it up on Juno, but streaming anyway. XD

Rain197
Eurobeat Master

Post by Rain197 » 02 Mar 2018, 14:48

Mikaeru wrote: 02 Mar 2018, 14:39 https://open.spotify.com/album/10LOCKuK ... yPsqvMaFXw - It's also on Spotify now. Still picked it up on Juno, but streaming anyway. XD
iTunes too !

sethreed
Eurobeat Boom

Post by sethreed » 02 Mar 2018, 14:53

Rain197
Eurobeat Master

Post by Rain197 » 02 Mar 2018, 15:50

I found this Van T.K. song on Youtube
It seems to be an unreleased.

I hope to see it on Eurobeat Kudos 17 or +

youtu.be/TpInln9zOuA

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 02 Mar 2018, 15:58

Rain197 wrote: 02 Mar 2018, 15:50 I found this Van T.K. song on Youtube
It seems to be an unreleased.

I hope to see it on Eurobeat Kudos 17 or +
Interesting account... Wonder if Luca's behind it? Would explain the... running theme (everything eurobeat seems to be performed or written by him. Along with his non-eurobeat stuff). And the unreleased stuff.
Also interesting that this Rockin' Dome is the 3:50 version, and not the 4:50 one. //reference to the "Extended Mix" thread

Of the three new Van T.K. stuff I noticed:
Out in the Night - Sounds unfinished...? Like a demo. Traces of another Van TK song's riff and synth hits several times but can't quite remember which one.
Love All Night - Pretty nice. Like the vocal riffs.
Keep on Burning - Awesome main synth line, chorus is kinda ehhh. Same as Out in the Night, feels like something's missing.

Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Post by Lebon14 » 02 Mar 2018, 20:31

Big Love / Nick Mansell
In Your Eyes / Kika
Crazy For Love / Dusty
My Name Is Goofy / Kiki & Kika Feat. Goofy DJ
Play The Music / Ace
Money Go Round / Fastway
Give You My Love / Lucya
Party Girl / Kika
Heartbeat / Christine
Take My Breath Away / Ace
777 / Fastway
Holy X'mas Night / Ace feat. Brubell Girls And Child Choir
Freedom Wild / Nick Mansell
That's Amore / Kiki & Fancy
Dr. Feelgood / Christine (Kiki & Fancy?)
Shine Forever / Lilibeth
Breakin' Out / Ace
Out In The Night / Van T.K.
Feeling / Melissa White

This list of songs... I can confirm that were not released yet because they couldn't find the original master. :(
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!