Top 10 Best and Worst Eurobeat Songs of All Time

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Phil Jay Falcon

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Eurobeat Songs of All Time

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 25 Mar 2019, 19:01

KiraTM wrote: 19 Apr 2018, 15:22 When I read the title, I already knew someone gets triggered by seeing their favorites in other's worst-lists.

I had the same though.
Such lists make no sense, cause I know from experience, such lists leads only to flamewars with others. I was just in a few forums, but such kind of topics were always..., well let's say dangerous in some ways.

But don't worry, I'm not such a simple person, who get's triggered so easily, cause everyone has another taste, even in Eurobeat. So you can....

Oh, wait a sec, what I'm reading here:

#Infinity wrote: 28 Jun 2018, 10:02 Work Your Body / Damon - A whirlwind of clashing ideas that result in easily one of the most irritatingly awkward songs in eurobeat history. Damon's high-pitched rasp sounds suitable for a genre like power metal, but this is a hyper retread of early '90s rave music that samples Kiki & Kika. He sounds much more strained and out of his element than happily alive, which is a serious no-no for cheesy dance pop like this. It's a shrill mixture that absolutely should never have been completed as is. Avex clearly should have put "In the Dark" on SEB 148 instead of this.

AAARRRGHHH! Get him! GET HIM! Nobody talks shit to my favorites. OMG, KAMIKAZEEEEE!

Oh...Image

Ehem...,sorry about that. Like I said, I'm not so simple minded, I'm the calm in person, as you can see. :x

And now back to topic! :mrgreen:

My TOP 10 of best Eurobeat-songs I posted in another thread. You know, for me it's always hard to make a TOP 10, cause I have normally a TOP 100.

But to be honest, I don't even have a worst one. Since I listen to them one time and then never again, I can't say, which one i should hate.
BUT...., if I had to name just one Eurobeat-song, that i can't stand, then it's Dave Rodger's "Boom Boom Japan". For me it doesn't sound like Eurobeat. It sounds stupid. How should i describe it? It has a stupid sound and that doesn't even hype me. Sorry, I don't have nothing against Dave Rodgers, but he can do better than that.
Oh, and some songs from Nuage, they sound so mainstream, they don't sound like Eurobeat. There are a few songs from her that make me fall asleep rather than hyping me. Sorry, but "normal" songs I can hear on the radio (which never happens).
And for some reason I never liked Niko's "Pilot is the hero". Don't ask me why.
So, making a TOP 10 of worst Eurobeat-songs is also impossiburu. Cause I just don't have the desire & the time to deal with worse Eurobeat-songs. My favorites are the ones, that are important to me and only that counts.

So, who's triggered now? :mrgreen: