Top 10 Best and Worst Eurobeat Songs of All Time

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Lebon14
Eurobeat Guru

Re: Top 10 Best and Worst Eurobeat Songs of All Time

Post by Lebon14 » 19 Apr 2018, 20:44

Dynamika wrote: 19 Apr 2018, 17:49 My top 10 worst:
Dave Rodgers feat. Mike Garson & Rafael Moreira - Space Boy (Grand Mix)
Oh, I didn't think of this. I totally agree with this. The original is a classic. This is a "Grand Disaster" of a song. So much that I dubbed it "Fail Mix".

And there's another song that I just don't want to hear AT ALL: "Jealousy" by Virginelle. Just... no.
椛ちゃん、助けてぇぇぇぇぇ!

AL19
Eurobeat Boom

Post by AL19 » 19 Apr 2018, 21:37

I'm pretty terrible with top 10's, plus like Crockett said, there're thousands of songs, so coming up with only ten was very difficult for me to choose (And I don't hate that many Eurobeat songs, so I won't be able to do a top ten for the worst. I'll only mention which songs I really don't like). Therefore, I'm making top ten lists for females, males, and groups for my favorite songs (Though I haven't made up a list for the last one, so I won't post it here until I've thought up one).

Anyway, here're my top ten lists.

Females:

10. Lucya - History (I do adore this song, but my only issue is it sounds incredibly muffled. That's why it's on the bottom of this list)
9. Megan - The Winner Is Me
8. Juliet - Speak In English
7. Alice In Para Para Land - Daizy Duck (I love how cheesy this sounds. Those quack sounds as the melody make me smile like a dork)
6. Magika - Dancing To The Moon
5. Sally Rendell - Suit Case Sally
4. Madison - No Other Love
3. Pamsy - I'm Not Dreaming (If this song didn't exist, I would've put in Pamsy's Dancing Alone, but in my opinion, this tops it)
2. Marie Aldridge - Goodbye Romance
1. Lolita - Kiss 2 Kiss

Males:

10. F.C.F. - Samurai
9. Disco Vega - Love Shock
8. D-Essex - Tokyo Tokyo
7. Mario Ross - Push Push Ballerina
6. Casanova - In The Name Of Love (Y&Co. Remix)
5. Billy The Butcher - Too Tan
4. Matt Land - Heigh Ho
3. Joe Foster - Hot Legs (I'll be honest, when I first heard this song, I was thinking of chicken legs. Besides that, I love how this was done, especially that beautiful melody)
2. Mike Skanner - Money For Nothing
1. Jager - What D'You Want From Me

Eurobeat songs I dislike:

Norma Sheffield - Sunshine (I really didn't want to bring up a Norma Sheffield song, considering she's not very popular to begin with, but holy shit, I nearly fell asleep while listening to this song. Thus, I had to mention this one)
Cherry - Bye Bye Goodbye
Andrea Feat. Sergio - Barbie Girl (Mainly because of the singing, especially with Sergio. I thought these were poor singer choices)
Francis Cooper - Pretty Woman
Ana & Lol - Jump Into The Yellow
Dark Angels - Right Now (Euro Power Mix)
Kanako Onishi - Be My Babe (Sorry, but Kanako Onishi cannot sing...at all)

There're more songs I dislike, but I can't remember.
Last edited by AL19 on 04 Sep 2018, 02:08, edited 3 times in total.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 20 Apr 2018, 05:45

I listened back to "Look For Your Love" again, and decided it's actually not that bad a song. Underneath the unrefined production and vocal delivery, I found there is enough of a groove to it that it has at least some merit, even though it's still not great.

I replaced it with "Listen to Eurobeat" by Tokyo Future. Initially I left that song off because I actually quite like it after neutralizing the pitch to make Nando sound normal, but the version that actually did get released is ear-bleedingly obnoxious.
ImageImage

sethreed
Eurobeat Boom

Post by sethreed » 20 Apr 2018, 14:50

KiraTM wrote: 19 Apr 2018, 15:22
sethreed wrote: 17 Apr 2018, 15:41 And that's why I hate these "top ~worst~"
When I read the title, I already knew someone gets triggered by seeing their favorites in other's worst-lists.
I hate "worst lists", I can't see a positive thing about telling that a particular song is awful, but, you're free to think that is just "my fave is being hated"

Here the list
More than just 10, obviously. But only 10 positions.

10 - Susy & Dave - Get In Love & Van T.K. - Just Can't Get Enough
I fell in love with these two. I think both were inspired by Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley bridge.
Get In Love use the same chemistry in Dave song "Shake" from 139 with some new inspiration. And I love Susy voice.

09 - Princess F. - Just An Illusion & Mara Nell - Rain Man
I just can't with this song. Every single time I listen to it, I start to sing mentally, all day long. And Rain Man, I CRY.

08 - Neo - Eurohero & Mr. Groove - Let's Turn it Up
This is the type of song that makes me think that Neo and Mr. Groove are alias that I want to return asap.

07 - Mike Skanner - Rock 'N Roll Superstar & Mike Hammer - Big Mouth
Gino and Fernando gloriousness.

06 - Drama - Love for Sale & Why Can't This Be Love and ANY Drama song
Srsly, any Drama song it's just pure gold.

05 - Fastway- 777 & Ace - Crazy Sexy Baby
I REALLY WANT 777 on Eurobeat Kudos.
Crazy Sexy Baby it the type of song that I want playing in nightclubs forever. Too catchy.

04 - Pamsy - Dancin' Alone & Christine - Me Myself & I
I think MM&I was made for Pamsy to sing. But Christine sang it instead.
Both are the pinacle of female SCP (excluding Irene)

03 - Dejo - 1 2 3 4 Fire & Go 2 - Hot Hot Racing Car
Marvelous creations of the new boom.

02 - Lolita - Kiss 2 Kiss & Go Go Girls - Cyber Dance
I have Mirka and Elena in my heart. Kiss 2 Kiss scream make me wanna scream together.

01 - Edo - Too Young to Fall In Love & Eurobeat Girls - Rocky Dance and sorry I need to add one more: Derreck Simmon - Back to the Future
Bratt Sinclaire diamonds. My favorite songs, EVER.

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 21 Apr 2018, 00:01

Dynamika wrote: 19 Apr 2018, 17:49Lolita - Kiss 2 Kiss
AL19 wrote: 19 Apr 2018, 21:371. Lolita - Kiss 2 Kiss
sethreed wrote: 20 Apr 2018, 14:5002 - Lolita - Kiss 2 Kiss
YES YES YES! .. it's hard not to get a knot in my chest every time I hear this song 💖

it's just a kind of magic ~
🪐

sethreed
Eurobeat Boom

Post by sethreed » 23 Apr 2018, 02:37

xiao wrote: 21 Apr 2018, 00:01
Dynamika wrote: 19 Apr 2018, 17:49Lolita - Kiss 2 Kiss
AL19 wrote: 19 Apr 2018, 21:371. Lolita - Kiss 2 Kiss
sethreed wrote: 20 Apr 2018, 14:5002 - Lolita - Kiss 2 Kiss
YES YES YES! .. it's hard not to get a knot in my chest every time I hear this song 💖

it's just a kind of magic ~
I think Kiss 2 Kiss is probably the best eurobeat cappella. Best notes, best singing, best lyrics. oh god.

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » 25 Apr 2018, 15:42

It's hard to think of "worst" songs. I don't listen to those songs often (duh) enough... But I tried. Please don't expect explainations. I have pretty much no musical knowledge and just list what doesn't sound good to me.

10 Welcome to the Show / Tanith & Dark Evil
Actually there are worse songs but I wanted to place it here because this song was so out of place when it came out on SEB 223. It's not Eurobeat and was not decalred as a bonus song. However, I dislike Hyper Techno in general...

09 Love Love Love / Norma Sheffield
This could be every other song by Norma Sheffield. there's not a single song by her I like just a little bit. Her songs sound like zzzzzz... Am I awake? Is it over yet?

08 Secret Destination / Mari-san

07 Guardian Angels / Oceania
I think this song was pretty popular among the members here, wasn't it? Oceania sounds way too pitched for me...

06 Learning Love / Oceania

05 Work Your Body / Damon

04 I'm Alive / Jay Lehr

03 Seventies / Mega NRG Man

02 Fantasy / Virginelle

01 Try Me / Lolita
This song annoys me more than any other song in the whole genre. I don't know why this gets mega-mixed on each anniversary...

Now let's take a look on my personal Top 10. The actual chart depends on my current mood and earworms... If you care, my play count is the number in brackets.

10 Food Fighter / Irene (188)
When I listened to this song the first time I didn't like it that much. But SEB 192 was my first Eurobeat CD and I listened to the whole album hundreds of times. And after seven years I still hear "hot water" instead of "food fighter"...

09 Freedom / Jackson O' (214)
This piece of art reminds me of the time when SOPA was a big thing around the web. I loved the song before this but I used to listen to it more often around the time everyone digitally protested against SOPA. I even put a quote from this song on my website back then...

08 Don't Stop the Dance [Vintage 2001 Deluxe Version] / ACE (214)
This song is one of the best bonus songs/remixes of a Eurobeat song. I used to listen to SEB 204 in summer 2010 all day long. So I associate warm weather, icy cola and the beach with it. I love summer.

07 Love and Passion 2008 / Vanessa (218)
SEB 186 was also one of my first Eurobeat albums. This was the song I liked the most from the album. It's also the best Time remake in my opinion.

06 Take My Breath Away [Healing version] / ACE (181+)
When I was about 15 years old, I admit, I used to pirate SEB albums without an end... So, 207 was no exception. I listened to this one around 300 times. But as soon as I purchase an album, I delete the pirated files and replace them with the bought one. Through this procedure, the play count gets reset to 0. I think that new high number says enough. (I'm roud there's no more a single pirated copy of music album on my HDD nowadays.)

05 Take My Life / Rich Hard (219)
I used to listen to this song, or better the insturmental version, all time when playing S4 League in 2011. It was the first time Rich Hard got my attention, I kinda ignored his former songs Pirates and Tell Me Why, which all were great songs.

04 Moonlight Hero / Ultraviolet (232)
I just love this. Ultraviolet had such a great start with her debut song. Sadly, her other songs never even touched this masterpiece a bit.

03 Let Me Fly on Tokyo Night / J.3 Benz (63)
I didn't expect this song could be so good. I just love it and always have a little movie in mind when playing this.

02 Rainbow / Danny Rock (311)
This song was my absolute favorite for years. It's perfect nevertheless.

01 Blue / Rich Hard (323)
Rainbow was replaced by Blue, my favorite Eurobeat song of all time (by now). When this album with a green-shaded cover came out, I bought green shoes. Yes, that's my association with this song.

sethreed
Eurobeat Boom

Post by sethreed » 25 Apr 2018, 17:35

KiraTM wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 15:42 10 Welcome to the Show / Tanith & Dark Evil
Actually there are worse songs but I wanted to place it here because this song was so out of place when it came out on SEB 223. It's not Eurobeat and was not decalred as a bonus song. However, I dislike Hyper Techno in general...
Sinner.
KiraTM wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 15:42 08 Secret Destination / Mari-san
Criminal.
KiraTM wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 15:42 05 Work Your Body / Damon
Ok, you're exactly the oposite of me. Unreal! hahaha
KiraTM wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 15:42 04 I'm Alive / Jay Lehr
03 Seventies / Mega NRG Man
02 Fantasy / Virginelle
01 Try Me / Lolita
Dude, this can't be real. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (every HA it's me sheding a tear of sadness and sorrow)

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 25 Apr 2018, 17:52

This thread clearly shows how different opinions can be. Many of my favorite tracks appear on the most hated lists, while at the other end of the spectrum I'm sure many don't understand my favorites either. Often tempted to question how song X and Y can be hated, but then get reminded at how its all a matter of perspective.

JEAAAALOOOUUUSYYYYYYY

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by KiraTM » 25 Apr 2018, 17:52

I'm glad you like my worst-list. :P

magiblot
Eurocurious

Post by magiblot » 25 Apr 2018, 21:29

This is the key to the success of SEB among its own fans during all these years. There is (usually) nobody who can love all songs in a release, but each song is (usually) loved by many.

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 27 May 2018, 11:11

With the recent Eurobeat Kudos releases and a bit of reconsidering, I think I ought to mention these two songs...

Christine - Emotikons - After several years, we finally got the original version of what may be the single cheeriest eurobeat song of all time. If there was ever a tune to put you in an ecstatic, carefree mood, this would undoubtedly be it. After a rapid, variable sabi, as well as an exceptionally well-developed verse with deft synth work and perfectly cutesy lyrics, the song explodes with jubilance during the chorus, perfectly grounded by a high Bb-centric melody. The vocoder adds a nice touch during the chorus, too. Listening to this track literally causes me to squee with joy, something almost nothing else can achieve so naturally.

Melissa White - Fine - The overall construction of this Melissa White masterpiece creatively resonates with my brainwaves so precisely that hardly anything else can compete. Even though this piece is primarily driven by an bouncy, delightfully syncopated synthesizer, Melissa's parts are elegantly serene, which on paper would seem like an awkward idea for such a spicy, momentous production, but the lyrics thoroughly illustrate a zen atmosphere under a club-appropriate setting, while the vocal melody itself works off the brash synthesizers quite flowingly, thanks to pitch-perfect composition. With such a triumphant melding of various extremes, the final product is something infectious and well-developed, yet also uncommonly organic and therefore rewarding every step of the way, without being overwhelming. It encapsulates both the active catharsis and ultimate contentment that music is supposed to evoke at its most effective.

"Emotikons" would replace "Touch Me" for the #2 spot on my list, while "Fine" would probably take "Seventeen's" #4 slot. "Touch Me" and "Seventeen" are still great tracks, but in retrospect, their use of the obnoxious fire/desire rhyming scheme slows both of them down too much for them to quite rank up with the league of excellence here, at least for me personally.
ImageImage

xiao
Euroheater

Post by xiao » 28 May 2018, 14:58

I can't pick a top 10 worst list... usually if a track doesn't catch my ear, I put it on hold for another occasion like driving, jogging, cleaning, dancing, etc etc ~ ♪

Hard as it is to only decide on 10 Eurobeat songs, here's my list...

Top 10 Best:

1. Ace - Rider of the Sky - I'll start by saying I'm a heavy lyrics person ~ the lyrics don't have to be specifically deep, sophisticated, or intricate... just meaningful, even if it's just on a wacky level, make them personal. I heard Rider of the Sky before it was featured on Initial D, and got heavy Sega After Burner/Top Gun vibes. My first ever cassette tape when I was a kid was the Top Gun soundtrack, and Kenny Loggins's Danger Zone record was the first I could tell my friends at school was my favorite. Rider of the Sky hit all of those magical spots of nostalgia ~ including spending way too much time playing After Burner at the movie theater arcade as a kid!^^

2. Odyssey - On the Moon - The first song I ever heard from our super talented friend Odyssey was The Top back in 2015. But like with Rider of the Sky, I immediately fell in love with On the Moon because the lyrics are lighthearted, yet fantastically meaningful ~ Odyssey's song Adequate evokes a similar feeling in me, but on a more sentimental level. Everything about On the Moon is exquisite ~ from the ooo~ ♪ harmonies sprinkled throughout the song, to the bridge & chorus, the music itself, and the use of the word rabbits!I was sold ~ every time I hear this song, my feet lift off the ground and my soul skyrockets to it's powerful sound, to a world that can't be seen, save only if you open your heart & dream ~

3. Ken Martin - Japanese Girl - This one's one of Saifam's cheesier songs ~ the lyrics, the song title & music, the cheeky way Mauro Farina delivers every word to the beat ~ it's all so... ahhh!yeah gimme a thumpin' bass & a bangin' uptempo kick, and I'll toss my hair around like a rag-doll til my brains splat on the wall. Amazing song and hella sweet ParaPara routine ~ Hey you Japanese gimme your looove !!

4. Lolita - Kiss 2 Kiss - I mentioned this previously and I wholeheartedly agree with Seth & the others ~ some songs just speak to you on such a personal level, they touch your heart and make u think of the person you like. I can't even wax poetic about everything right with this song ~ all I'm thinking about when I hear this record is... thank God I met that person, thank God I see the same moon they see every night, thank heaven I'm breathing, thank heaven I'm alive!^^ 💖

5. Mr. Fang - Mr. Fang - Okay so technically not a Eurobeat song, it's SCP Hyper Techno, but ~ I've always loved Ennio, and by pairing him up with a mega talented singer, plus a fun & playful lyricist did him wonders in this song. I love both the original SCP extended version available on digital stores, and the WLTP album radio edit, not to mention the super cool choreography paralists Ryuichi & Shota danced to on the DVD. It's techno ~ done by a Eurobeat studio ~ you bet your bootie this song's super fun!

6. Mark Foster - Spiderman - I learned about this song thanks to our friend Odyssey's blog a couple of years ago ~ what can be said about this song that hasn't already been said... except well, to say it again! Lyrics are playful & kind of seductive ~ the music is what I'd expect a Spider-man movie with a Eurobeat soundtrack to play during an NYC cab-chase scene. And again not one of Saifam's deeper songs, just something extremely・amazingly・uncannily... silly & fun!Spider-maaaaan ~ ♪

7. Platinum Saber - Lo Squalo - Another non-Eurobeat song by Dima's studio, sung by what sounds like David Dima himself, in Sicilian... the song reminds me of those cheesy piñata parties I went to a lot as a kid, having grown up right at the US/Mexico border. It's an all-around nonsensical drunken night-party at a boat. Either Dima's talking about an actual beach scene from the film Jaws, or a casanova hitting the club at midnight & killing everybody with his dance moves. This could've easily been a Saifam song... but it's Dima in Sicilian, out of all things!

8. Cocoa - Angel Lover - My only Japanese song on this list, and it's more akin to Italo disco than Eurobeat ~ however the words are kind, gentle, and sweet. From the viewpoint of a girl that only wants to love her lover, give him back what he gave her, tell him he's her angel, tell him don't worry... sadness fades away and kindness is the real pleasure we as humans seek. Production by Eurobeat Union member FN2 and vocals by Japanese indy singer Cocoa ~ like a kiss ever so gentle ~ ever so soft & free

9. D-Essex - Tokyo Tokyo - What sold me on this song was the plucky guitar-like synths at the intro ~ then Maurizio floors you with his rock☆star vocals !! Music by Bratt Sinclaire the man himself back when he was starting out at A-Beat C. There's absolutely nothing to dislike about this song, except maybe by all the tropes that've been used time & time after vol. 58 of SEB. The acoustic version of Bratt & Dejo on YouTube is among the most pleasurable things a Eurobeat fan can stumble upon ~ you go re-light my fire!

10. Doll Sisters - Revolution - Last but certainly not least, and one of my favorite Euromach era songs ~ production by Mr. Rimonti, Mr. Accatino, and Mr. Festari with lush vocals by a trio of amazing singers. This song hits all the nostalgia points with me that misses Aqua, Vengaboys, and Hit'n'Hide ~ It's a wild ride in your first car after high school thru some very sketchy mountain passes, you know you're not supposed to drive like that, you know at any second you can tumble down the side of Azusa canyon pass, but you just watched Initial D and fork-it ~ you feel invincible in your car like a thousand foot maple tree !! (most definitely not speaking from experience) cough*

Honorable mention:

11. Y&Co. - Speedy Cat feat. Erika Mochizuki - I used to be really into rhythm games, DDR and Bemani IIDX specifically. There's something extremely unique about every Y&Co. song, and Erika Mochizuki is a fantastic singer. It's a silly & fun Eurobeat song about driving & cars ~ and when you're in your early 20's/late teen's ~ that's the stuff that dreams are made of... like metal jumping flash mecha bunnies and rock & roll virtual carrot ice-cream cheese ~ 🥕✨

*phew* this took a while to write!
🪐

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 28 Jun 2018, 10:02

Add these to my worst list...

Hanami / April - This mostly went by as a dull blip to me back when it first came out, but now I just find it oddly grating. The melody is very sparse, and the high-pitched autotune vocals don't sit right with me. I especially can't stand the really high notes in the chorus. I actually far prefer "The Magic I Feel", as its upbeat style suits April's novel traits a lot more effectively for me.

Surrender / Karen & Dave - A garbage aishu duet that redefines the word hollow. The production itself is exceptionally transparent, Karen's vocals are off-key as usual, and even the synthline is a choppy trainwreck. There is no progression, no high points, and no feeling of passion in any of this. I may not literally suffer listening to it like I do with "People Like Dancing", but it's still one of the most fascinatingly empty turds to ever come out of A-Beat C.

Work Your Body / Damon - A whirlwind of clashing ideas that result in easily one of the most irritatingly awkward songs in eurobeat history. Damon's high-pitched rasp sounds suitable for a genre like power metal, but this is a hyper retread of early '90s rave music that samples Kiki & Kika. He sounds much more strained and out of his element than happily alive, which is a serious no-no for cheesy dance pop like this. It's a shrill mixture that absolutely should never have been completed as is. Avex clearly should have put "In the Dark" on SEB 148 instead of this.

Pun Pun Beam / Cindy - The composition itself is sloppy enough as is, but match that with overpowering treble and a highly questionable lead vocal accompaniment by a pitched-up Nick Festari, and you have quite the recipe for disaster.

R U Ready / Freddy R. - Okay, let's just agree that they should have waited until Federico's voice deepened and he was performing as Kaioh at GGM before they recorded this. I seriously can't believe this track was not more despised and controversial because if you're dealing with a kid singer, you should hand them something innocent and carefree like "Tick Tock Time" or "Cocoa Bill", not something with explicitly sexual lyrics like this. There's nothing wrong with kids singing about romance, but this clearly crosses that fine line between puppy love and lust. I hated this song so much from the beginning that I had obviously repressed it from my mind by the time I originally compiled my list. Oh yeah, the title is stupid, too.

Bad / DJ Moonraker - Generic dance covers of popular songs are standard trade for Saifam when they're not producing delightful original material, but something about this particular one is especially vomit-inducing for me. Part of it could be that I'm always forced to compare it to the legendary coolness of the Michael Jackson original, but I think I just hate how that chromatic-heavy bassline translates to eurobeat, and since the vocalist has hardly a fraction of the charisma that the King of Pop and even "Weird Al" Yankovic did performing over the same tune, I can't help but feel like I'm listening to a bastardization of something that should have been left alone.

Live For You / Dave Simon - It's so acutely saccharine it hurts. Simone Valeo turned out some surprisingly awesome songs in the 140s, but he was absolutely the worst person to perform this here. This would have at least been a tolerable track had it been sung by a more soulful vocalist like Giordano Gambogi, but Valeo's intensely vibrating singing style clashes really uglily with this very edgelessly gentle composition that's still too speedy to work on an aishu level. It's especially awful, however, because of how 'live' is mispronounced during the chorus - robotically lifeless love songs aren't a welcome showcase for Engrish the way something like "Hot Limit" is. "I'm in Love with You", which has heavier production and more of a soaring melody, proves Dave Simon could do romantic eurobeat right, but this is one song that I'd much rather forget.

This would be my updated list of least favorites:

1. People Like Dancing / Mega NRG Man
2. R U Ready / Freddy R.
3. Bad / DJ Moonraker
4. Foxy Lady / Overload
5. Happy Snappy Valentine / Nikita Jr.
6. Hot Like a Fire / Remy Panther
7. Hug Me / Kasanova
8. Work Your Body / Damon
9. Kosmic Woofer / P. Stone
10. Pun Pun Beam / Cindy
11. Listen to Eurobeat (SEB 116 Version) / Tokyo Future
12. 10,000 Lovers / Mirka
13. For Your Love / Norma Sheffield
14. Live for You / Dave Simon
15. Surrender / Karen & Dave
16. Do with Me / Vicky Vale
17. Hanami / April

I still love far more eurobeat than I hate, but I feel I should at least be able to explain when a song not only doesn't work, but crashes and burns.
ImageImage

Hellacia
Bad Bad Bad

Post by Hellacia » 20 Feb 2019, 04:33

While I haven't heard most of these songs except for Listen To Eurobeat and People Like Dancing, I can tell you one of the stupidest songs to come from Mr. Sinclaire is Big is Your Faith by Kevin Johnson. The title and lyrics make absolutely ZERO sense, especially the first part of chorus where you hear Maurizio sing "Big is your faith, it's big like a mountain". Other than that it's one of those terrible songs that is about how much he loves his fans and stuff like that, and the synths feel like torture to listen to. It is also pretty bland and it's in a strange scale as well.