5/30 Super Euro Power Hour Video Special

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
taQ
Eurobeat Master

5/30 Super Euro Power Hour Video Special

Post by taQ » 30 May 2018, 11:25

Hi All,

I haven't been present for a while due to being confused with the login process ^^*

Today Javier & I will be filming a special video segment for Super Euro Power Hour to wrap up the 240's, discuss the current situation and future of Eurobeat, and of course Parapara in the Higher Illusion corner :alien:

Does anyone have any questions, topics or such that they would like to hear covered? I cannot promise I'll have the answers, but we'll do our best to show the state of Eurobeat in a clear, honest way :idea: :idea: :idea:

Thanks in advance. Everyones love and support is greatly appreciated.
Creative Director, Higher Illusion
Digital Media Strategist/Contributor, Nick the Beat
http://disco-nrg.com/higherillusion

xiao
Euroheater

Re: 5/30 Super Euro Power Hour Video Special

Post by xiao » 30 May 2018, 14:45

Thank you for sticking with the podcast thru so long!

Just more interviews in the future if that's possible, with both Eurobeat producers, musicians, and singers. I really digged the old Bratt interview y'all did a while back... it'd be nice to hear them talk about their individual production & design techniques too.

I've always wanted to hear interviews with people like Mr. Rizzi, Mr. Marin, Dejo, Ace, Filippo, Luca, Nuage, Kaioh, etc etc ~ perhaps even some Japanese Eurobeat musicians too.

Thumbs up to Higher Illusion ~ looks like a really fun venue! 💖
🪐

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 30 May 2018, 15:58

I would love to hear a bit of discussion about the recent Eurobeat Kudos compilations, especially alp the marvelous unreleased tracks! Also, I would be stoked to hear talk, promotion, and interviews related to independent eurobeat that’ll arrive to fill the void left by the conclusion of SEB!

Out of curiosity, is it possible for me to appear as a guest on a future episode? It’s been 8 years since I last appeared on the podcast and a ton has changed since then, but I’ve been listening back at some of the old episodes and the memories are truly sweet.
ImageImage

#Infinity
Euroheater

Post by #Infinity » 05 Jun 2018, 21:19

Is this still happening? I’m not totally sure how SEPH has changed as of today, but I noticed taQ hasn’t posted in this thread recently.
ImageImage