Super Eurobeat Vol.250

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Nine
Mr. Domino

Re: Super Eurobeat Vol.250

Post by Nine » 05 Nov 2018, 00:56

Yeah so I got around to listening to my copy. So far so good! Disc 2 is definitely mixed a hell of a lot better than Disc 1 - I didn't bother listening to the J-Euro disc yet. There's so much nostalgia behind this release, I really enjoy the song selections especially on Disc 2. Aww man I really miss my Eurobeat days!! Maybe it is time for another Euorbeat boom in my life :D Also anyone notice Track 61 on the first disc "Season (Loving Now)" is listed as the King & Queen version in the track list, but they used Veronica Sales' version in the mix? oops!

Bonkers
Euroheater

Re: Super Eurobeat Vol.250

Post by Bonkers » 05 Nov 2018, 02:25

Nine wrote: 05 Nov 2018, 00:56 Yeah so I got around to listening to my copy. So far so good! Disc 2 is definitely mixed a hell of a lot better than Disc 1 - I didn't bother listening to the J-Euro disc yet. There's so much nostalgia behind this release, I really enjoy the song selections especially on Disc 2. Aww man I really miss my Eurobeat days!! Maybe it is time for another Euorbeat boom in my life :D Also anyone notice Track 61 on the first disc "Season (Loving Now)" is listed as the King & Queen version in the track list, but they used Veronica Sales' version in the mix? oops!
Ya! I was actually hoping it would had been the King & Queen version as it would be "new" to me. But oh well.