The Best Of Super Eurobeat 2019 (new release)

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Bonkers
Euroheater
Posts: 1294
Joined: 03 Oct 2010, 14:11
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Re: THE BEST OF SUPER EUROBEAT 2019 (new release)

Post by Bonkers » 04 Oct 2019, 02:02

Woop woop! almost here!! Which is your favorite track so far (From the ones they've made para routines for)?

I am most excited for Dance To The Carmen

User avatar
Mear
Euro To B
Posts: 48
Joined: 15 Apr 2019, 17:10
Location: Russia

Re: THE BEST OF SUPER EUROBEAT 2019 (new release)

Post by Mear » 06 Oct 2019, 16:08

Mark Foster is already available and sounds good.

I don’t expect good things from Delta. Their sound style after 2010 is absolutely unpleasant. Although I would like to think differently.

Bonkers
Euroheater
Posts: 1294
Joined: 03 Oct 2010, 14:11
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Re: THE BEST OF SUPER EUROBEAT 2019 (new release)

Post by Bonkers » 09 Oct 2019, 13:51

I pre-ordered mine from AmazonJP, and in the past, they've always shipped it the day of release, but my copy still hasn't been shipped. Has anyone else's?

User avatar
SuperEuroJimmy
Mudkip Fan
Posts: 1296
Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 00:28
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Re: THE BEST OF SUPER EUROBEAT 2019 (new release)

Post by SuperEuroJimmy » 10 Oct 2019, 18:52

Bonkers wrote:
09 Oct 2019, 13:51
I pre-ordered mine from AmazonJP, and in the past, they've always shipped it the day of release, but my copy still hasn't been shipped. Has anyone else's?
Be patient, they shipped it the next day. ;)!

I'm looking forward to getting it, I can use a new release to listen in the car~

Bonkers
Euroheater
Posts: 1294
Joined: 03 Oct 2010, 14:11
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Re: THE BEST OF SUPER EUROBEAT 2019 (new release)

Post by Bonkers » 10 Oct 2019, 19:07

SuperEuroJimmy wrote:
10 Oct 2019, 18:52
Bonkers wrote:
09 Oct 2019, 13:51
I pre-ordered mine from AmazonJP, and in the past, they've always shipped it the day of release, but my copy still hasn't been shipped. Has anyone else's?
Be patient, they shipped it the next day. ;)!

I'm looking forward to getting it, I can use a new release to listen in the car~
It should be here tomorrow! <3

Bonkers
Euroheater
Posts: 1294
Joined: 03 Oct 2010, 14:11
Location: Chattanooga, TN

Re: The Best Of Super Eurobeat 2019 (new release)

Post by Bonkers » 13 Oct 2019, 03:33

Here's my ranking:

Fireworks:
Gold Night
Forever in My Mind
Call Me Through The Night
Candy Boy
Misty Blue
Tokyo Night Hurricane
Dance To The Carmen

Sparklers:
Supersonic Hero
Cosplay Girl
Lady Shy
Pussy Cat
Dance To The Eurobeat
Santa Maria
Parapara Sakura

Duds:
0!!

Brightest Firework:
I gotta hand it over to Candy Boy! The melody just touches my soul. And that 7 min runtime is fantastic!

dr.gabriel
Verified Account
Posts: 30
Joined: 10 Jun 2006, 15:17

Re: The Best Of Super Eurobeat 2019 (new release)

Post by dr.gabriel » 14 Oct 2019, 19:49

Thank you Bonkers <3

Bonkers wrote:
13 Oct 2019, 03:33
Here's my ranking:

Fireworks:
Gold Night
Forever in My Mind
Call Me Through The Night
Candy Boy
Misty Blue
Tokyo Night Hurricane
Dance To The Carmen

Sparklers:
Supersonic Hero
Cosplay Girl
Lady Shy
Pussy Cat
Dance To The Eurobeat
Santa Maria
Parapara Sakura

Duds:
0!!

Brightest Firework:
I gotta hand it over to Candy Boy! The melody just touches my soul. And that 7 min runtime is fantastic!

KiraTM
Eurobeat Scholar
Posts: 460
Joined: 26 Sep 2011, 17:28
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: The Best Of Super Eurobeat 2019 (new release)

Post by KiraTM » 22 Oct 2019, 20:54

It was a weak album for me...
Dance to the Eurobeat, Lady Shy and Dance to the Carmen were definitely my favorites. However, Dave Rodgers could not delight me with his songs. Misty Blue was okay, but Gold Night was horrible. Pussy Cat and Candy Boy deserve a "decent". The remaining songs probably won't be played often.

100 points for putting No More Lies on the megamxi, though. I don#t understand why we still get around 90% the same songs all over again, though. The Nuage part in the end was not my taste too. I really wish they'd do a goddamn Best of Post-200...

User avatar
Mear
Euro To B
Posts: 48
Joined: 15 Apr 2019, 17:10
Location: Russia

Re: The Best Of Super Eurobeat 2019 (new release)

Post by Mear » 26 Oct 2019, 10:43

I agree, the album is pretty weak. There are only two really good songs for me, Dance To The Eurobeat and Candy Boy.

+
Dance To The Eurobeat 10/10
Candy Boy (Pleasent light sound. This is a masterpiece that can be listened to endlessly. <3 ) 10/10
Parapara Sakura 8,5/10 (simple but correctly selected sounds give a good result.)

+/-
Gold Night
Lady Shy
Misty Blue
Santa Maria
Tokyo Night Hurricane
Call Me Through The Night
Forever In My Mind

-
Supersonic Hero
Cosplay Girl
Dance To The Carmen
Pussy Cat

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests