SEB 160

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 27 Jul 2005, 05:00

Avex posted the tracklist on their website. And a couple of corrections need to be made. Summertime is by Jee Bee and Harmony is by Regina. Oh well, at least Bad Love is still there.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 27 Jul 2005, 10:01

8) I don't mind Forever Young being high on Countdown, because it is by TIME, but if you must have powerful speedy songs from TIME why not choose "High Satisfaction"thomas T. "Hot Love Games" Robert Patton or Mike Jay "Touch & Go" Was "Super Guy" too new??...About Nite Of Fire being #1 again. Get Over it. and High NRG Attack did get screwed!! They could have added some Tam Arrow ,Rikki 1's Hi Hi Baby Frankenstien or even Samurai Samuria. Hey, that would have been cool. 8) Abeat C. Yeah Mega NRG Man. Neay "Power Of Sound" that song just bites(in my opinion) They should have put "Kiss Me..."Matt land or De La Vega's "Incredible Love" SCP did great with "Not For Sale" and Especially with "Number One". BBB=Virtual Love need I say More? and DELTA.......why why why. Too Much Kevin Johson and not even "Happy Phantom " nor "Crazy game Of Love" Where's Mako? Where's Jean Love? Still a great CD though! I'll definatly buy it :D

DJ Mike
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by DJ Mike » 27 Jul 2005, 23:07

I must confess I'm quite happy to see Wain L's "Make Up Your Mind" at number 45 - fantastic song :D

M;.

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 28 Jul 2005, 09:53

Aaawww! Like A Virgin still made it high! That song still keeps the flag as my favorite 'big time popular' eurobeat song... <3

And gotta say I'm really really surprised with the tracklisting over all.. the top 10 doesn't really come off as any surprise but otherwise many songs I was thinking would never make it, actually did. Though no Mickey B. :\
But hey, at least it's not a recap of 150.

Oh and I'm exctatic but bewildered how Love Generation made it that high!

orochi
Eurocurious

Post by orochi » 29 Jul 2005, 01:11

Ouch, my predictions were off in 1 song (where is my Lucky Tango!!!), and where is the Super Alpha Night of Fire (HI-NRG remix) by Ace and Queen 26?

1) And what is so magical about Tsunami Comes that makes it NO 3?? :? and even Big Boy?
2) Happy to see Christine and Stephy Martini, but no Queen 26, Lucya or Nuage's I Feel So Fine or Suzy Lazy's Da-Du-Ri-Dan and DIN DON DAN :evil:
3) Err.... Kevin's Don't Say Goodbye was OK but I'm surprised to see it being that popular... and Lolita's Kiss2Kiss and Franz Tornados' Mad Cow
4) Yes!!! Make Or Break, the only FAD song that I like is up there...

P/S I feel that the 150s presense was quite high, due to the relative newness of the series, as 140s were only represented by 2 Lolita songs and some others.

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 29 Jul 2005, 19:15

Sadie wrote:
Jayveemon wrote:If Lisa Lion - Wonderful Feelin' isn't on it I will kill someone, maybe someone bitter ;) also Sadie I am pretty sure it's Tomas Marin not Martin >_>
NRG Express has the whole list up and =D
I read that somewhere too (some site I can't remember). But I see in lyrics books and at some other places "Martin", so I tend to think it isn't "Marin". I actually e-mailed A-Beat C about this a few weeks ago.... they have yet to respond. I'll post the result once I get an e-mail.

At least Mega NRG Man here has three songs on this compellation.... I was hoping for more. Oh well.
In the credits I see it listed as T.Marin so....

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 29 Jul 2005, 19:41

Jayveemon wrote:
Sadie wrote:
Jayveemon wrote:If Lisa Lion - Wonderful Feelin' isn't on it I will kill someone, maybe someone bitter ;) also Sadie I am pretty sure it's Tomas Marin not Martin >_>
NRG Express has the whole list up and =D
I read that somewhere too (some site I can't remember). But I see in lyrics books and at some other places "Martin", so I tend to think it isn't "Marin". I actually e-mailed A-Beat C about this a few weeks ago.... they have yet to respond. I'll post the result once I get an e-mail.

At least Mega NRG Man here has three songs on this compellation.... I was hoping for more. Oh well.
In the credits I see it listed as T.Marin so....
I agree with you somewhat (actually, now completly).

In some of my lyrics books it says "T. Martin" and some say "T. Marin". It just annoys me; why can't they keep it the same? You're honestly probably right, and I was going back and editing some HTML pages and stuff (website). So much work -.- I still wonder when A-Beat C will e-mail me back with the answer.
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

michaelz
Eurocurious

Post by michaelz » 29 Jul 2005, 23:26

160! don't agree w/ the ranking....not even one. no one vote for europanic hits? Most of the songs are from seb vol. obviously .. it's seb ...lack of hits from vibration, at least they could have chosen better ones(thy on purpose)!well, as long as it sells..then.... DD!! popularity means NOTHING to me.
Last edited by michaelz on 30 Jul 2005, 11:12, edited 1 time in total.

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 30 Jul 2005, 00:08

obviously because it didnt get enough votes

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 04 Aug 2005, 07:26

Just got mine now

Here's the mix teams for each disc

Disc 1

1-25 MST
26-50 New Generation

Disc 2

1-25 B4 Za Beat
26-50 Y&Co

Now for the dvd

Well the interview section is just a continuation of 150. And those artists who got crap from 150 (as in just getting a greeting), actually have longer interviews.

No new artists are interviewed, however I have to point out that A Beat C is only Lolita and Manuel.

Oh and those three songs listed at the end are just songs used to introduce the label.

I think that's all, except there's an add for SEB 161 at the back, with them proclaiming about how 3B is joining again.

EDIT: The Night Of Fire special performance is hilarious! It's just a pro-wrestling guy doing his own dance to the New Generation remix of Night Of Fire. I was laughing my head off when he started bashing the MC with a bouquet of flowers.

hollypolly
Eurobeat Fan

Post by hollypolly » 04 Aug 2005, 15:28

Thank you for your info.. I am so curious.. I probably have to wait at least one week to get my copy here.. You know how much I like Niko.. But it's Niko performing the Niht of fire fire clip or an actor?
Also no special codes (as Avex did previously) in order to have special issues on the internet??? I can't wait.... please tell me...
[/list][/code]

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 04 Aug 2005, 16:35

hollypolly wrote:Thank you for your info.. I am so curious.. I probably have to wait at least one week to get my copy here.. You know how much I like Niko.. But it's Niko performing the Niht of fire fire clip or an actor?
Also no special codes (as Avex did previously) in order to have special issues on the internet??? I can't wait.... please tell me...
[/list][/code]
Nah its a pro-wrestler type person, if you go to the offical SEB homepage and look at the discography section, that guy in the SEB 160 section is the one in the clip.

Also in the interview section, there's more interviews with Niko, like his music interests and how he was surprised he was more popular than the Vengaboys :lol: , most of his answers are in English except the last one in which he answers in Italian... but I see you're located in Italy, so that probably won't matter :lol:

Nah no special codes, but you get some ticket or something for this years Avex Rave if you get first press.

Makke
Eurocurious

Post by Makke » 05 Aug 2005, 18:38

I got my copy and there's one thing i don't understand.

Why the tracklist on back is an alphabetical order??

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 06 Aug 2005, 08:36

Hmm, they've always done it like that in every Request Countdown (except 70 I think). I dunno why, but there you go.