Review of Bazooka Angels: Moo and Cool

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
euro up north
Eurobeat Fan

Review of Bazooka Angels: Moo and Cool

Post by euro up north » 30 May 2005, 17:54

The review of Bazooka Angel: Moo and Cool

The expectations were great after the first success albums. Monday 30 of may i got the first chanse to listen to the songs, and here is my judgement.

1-2 A really ugly song. A song that i never would listen to again
3-4 Under avarage, a boring song, that has nothing.
5-6 Avarage song, that i could listen to, if i am doing things, but if i found the remotcontrol i would change.
7-8 Above avarage. A nice song, that could listen to in certain periods and choose for partys.
9-10 Songs that never dies. Songs that you will remember and could count in sleep.

1. Doll Sisters: Super super girl: Doll sisters revolution is one of the best hits ever. Therefore i expected a hit, espercially as the song super super girl opened the album. But this is not a hit, just a usual song. Nothing extra at all. Kind of a disapointment. The refrain is very boring.
Point: 5/10

2. Martina Dry: September in the rain: It is like the first song, quite boring and nothing extra in the refrain either. A happy song the just passes by. Kind of a disapointment and a tragic opening of the album i hoped most for, of the two albums that were released 23 may 2005.
Point: 5+/10

3. Nikita Jr: Bandido guy: Nikita Jr is one of the big ones, and has many songs on this album. Well, the first song, Bandido guy, is almost exactly like the first two songs. Nothing unordinary. This is a great disapointment this far. No song will be remembered for a long time.

4. Tri-Star: Montecarlo: Tri-Star that had the undeadly "Ike-Ike", is proving a lot with this song. Finally a song that make you happy. Montecarlo is far better than the three songs, and here you recognize hi-nrg attack. The intro is soft and happy, and sends the mood you want from a song. Best so far.
Point: 7/10

5. Nikita Jr: Up and Down: A far better song than Bandido guy, that was close to miss evan an average score. But still a song that don´t hit a high score. Temporarly a nice song, but in the hole picture an average song, with a one-tone refrain.
Point: 6/10

6. Bazooka Girl: Money funny dollars: Bazooka girl, the queen of Hi-nrg attack. Her first song of this album, and it is just some kind of pre-play, because it is just an ordinary song, with chimes, and no special point that hit your heart. Kind of a disapointment and an average song.

7. Dee Dee Wonder: Supersonic Tokyo Hero: Dee Dee seldom miss the deliverance. And she deliver a song that is just a little better than other songs on this album. This far, after half of the album, I can only say, that i really miss the old times of Hi-nrg attack, when 30% was a hit mark 9 to 10. This far everything is so avarage. Dee Dee is no difference.

8. Bazooka Girl: Everybody velfarre: One of two songs that has a story of velfarre. One of the most wished songs for this album. But the velfarre song from earlier is in another division. This is just a song that hit average. Unfortunly.

9. Nikita Jr: Parapara! Love!: Nikitas third song on this album. And it is nothing that goes to the Hi-nrg attack history. A new average song with an average refrain. My conclusion this far, is that Hi-nrg attack has lost their magic touch of the songs. Everything is so boring and easy. Nothing that is more than ordinary. And almost everything sounds the same and the songs evan built in the same way.
Point: 5+/10

10.Nikita Jr: Dollars go: The forth song of Nikita, and it is a little bit slower song, than you are used to here with Nikita. And this song is like the three others, a ordinary song, with a simple refrain, and chimes in a way we have heard before. Four to go - and i don´t think the song can save this album.

11. Marina Color: I´m Happy: A new aquatence. This might be the sister or cousin of baby bazooka. This song is best so far. Like the title, a happy song. It hits just above average and has a soft and nice refrain.
Point: 7/10

12. Cindy: Sexy Mexico: Cindy hasn´t proved before, and this song is no difference to Cindy or this album. An average song, an avarage refrain. It is like the rest of the album, and you start feel quite tired of the chimes. A good verse though.

13. Miss K: Chica Boom: Cool intro, and finally a song that hit your heart. Surprisingly it is Miss K that do that. This song remembered me why i really like the Hi-nrg attack. Strong verse, and a very happy nice refrain. Almost a top score. A strong eight, close to nine.
Point 8+/10

14. Fulvia Coupe: Mamma mia: Made the hit of the year on euromach with ...feeling blue. But this is a slow song, with an average verse and refrain. It is just like the rest of the album. Nothing extra.

Extra: Video with Lilly - Forget your lover: A nice song. Lilly is one of the best artist of Hi-nrg attack. The video is nice and Lilly is gorgeos good looking. Cool video, but why wasn´t the hole song on the album? It would have hit eigth points.

Conclusion: Hi-nrg attack has to concider the choises of songs. Because this songs is not what Hi-nrg attack has built their popularity of. The songs i very average and this album was a big disapointment to me, except for Miss K. I want the old supersongs from the areobeat and euromach-era, when almost every song was a hit. This album will not make the fans happy. More Black-Eva, more Mara Nell and more Lilly. We miss them.

Point 6-/10

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 01 Jun 2005, 13:04

8) Wow, with that lousy review, I don't think I'll be buying this cd :cry:

Ricfiam
Eurobeat Master

Post by Ricfiam » 02 Jun 2005, 06:37

Hey, finally not so bad albums. I say if you like the HRG style, you should buy them. My opinion is ''you must listen a thing more and more times, so you'll find more good stuff.''
...I remember that time...
D I A B O L I K