Gino Caria....?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Gino Caria....?

Post by Sadie » 30 Jun 2005, 17:41

I was looking up some information the other day about A-Beat C studios at a random website (don't remember the URL, sorry) and they had this name, an beside it "deceased" was writen. So, I looked up some information about this random person, and found out he sang for both A-Beat C and Time under MANY aliases (as well, he was a writer). I was wondering if anyone had any other information they could offer.
I've looked up some information at Eurobeat Prime, but it's only music he's sung. He doesn't seem to stay under any one alias; rather, he kind of jumps around.
If anyone could offer anything that would be great! Thanks!
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 30 Jun 2005, 22:21

He also did work with Luigi Stagna for LED Records and he did some producing with Saifam.

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 02 Jul 2005, 04:48

My first vinyl was back in 1986 and at time Gino Caria already was around in the Italo (and later Eurobeat scene). Together with Sandro Oliva (ABEATC) he created and sung productions for the famous Italo label Memory Records (an excilent excample is 50&50 Brothers). Later he did sung and wrote many many songs on various labels like Time, Flea and Asia.
In 1991 he together with Sandro Oliva, Luigi Raimundi and ofcourse Giancarlo Pasquini, Alberto Contini and Mirka Gatti started ABEATC.
Later ofcourse he performed for LED records.
It's very sad that he past away but a very positive thing is Giacomo Caria, his son. A new upcoming star on ABEATC !!!

Adios,

Ronald.

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 02 Jul 2005, 18:41

Giacomo Caria is Gino Caria's son? Wow. I feel completly dumb. I wondered why they had the same last name, but never connected the two.

Thanks for all the information so far! I hope more will keep comming! He did some great music, and I'd like to learn more! ^.^

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 05 Jul 2005, 10:11

:D Great Info on Gino Caria. My Favorite Eurobeat Vocalist of All Time.
Here are some of the titles he sang.
FLEA= Blue Sunbeam"Somebody" sounds like Maio & Co's "For Your Love", Robot Man,Al Morse,Malcome J.Hill on "Take A Chance"
AbeatC= under his own Name, Mike Skanner,EDO,Joe Foster and some Derek Simon
Vibration= early Jimmy Bravo,and Jackie O and Mike Danger.
Time= He did most titles and for longest TIME and in the 90's. Toby Ash,Dr.Money Frank Torpedo,Chester ,DeNiro,Lou Grant,Robert Patton,Thomas T,Dave Hammond,Frankie Beat, Danny Kieth(Mad Girl)Pleasure & Pain(Brother Nightmare)Atrium,Mark B.TeddyBoy,Tommy K.Silver(Your Easy Love) and Of course under his own Name.
He Was SIMPLY The Clara Moroni of Male Vocals :)

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 12 Aug 2005, 21:14

I have to ask this (I must, just because I'm curious)

Below is the URL to a picture of one of Gino Caria's records (Hold The Line). Who's the man in the picture? I'm well aware very few artist ever do covers for their music, but is there any chance that man's Gino Caria? (I know it's kind of dumb, but I figured I'd throw the quetion out there). Probably not him.

http://ckcafe.at.infoseek.co.jp/hold.jpg

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 13 Aug 2005, 00:53

Sadie wrote:I have to ask this (I must, just because I'm curious)

Below is the URL to a picture of one of Gino Caria's records (Hold The Line). Who's the man in the picture? I'm well aware very few artist ever do covers for their music, but is there any chance that man's Gino Caria? (I know it's kind of dumb, but I figured I'd throw the quetion out there). Probably not him.

http://ckcafe.at.infoseek.co.jp/hold.jpg
Hi Sadie,

Yup, it's Gino Caria himself. I saw him when he came to Japan as a member of TIME ALL STARS, i.e. as Frank Torpedo in 1995, so I recognize him :wink:

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Aug 2005, 07:09

8) That is also him on the cover of "Nobody Knows"[img]. Though it is computer generated, he looks much cooler on that one. :)

newfield
Bazooka Bellydancer

gino caria

Post by newfield » 26 Aug 2005, 10:55

I do agree...Gino was the best male vocalist for eurobeat.We spent so much time together in studio..
Sometimes,writing a new song,I wish he could sing it coz no other singer has the same punchy agressive way of getting on the beat.

RnJ4Me
Bad Bad Bad

Post by RnJ4Me » 26 Aug 2005, 12:59

He had such a passionate voice...much respect to him. I enjoyed him as Lou Grant, Frank and Toby Ash. I think any eurobeat artist who can pull off a heartfelt love ballad has gotta have amazing charisma. And he had me with 'My Love Is Forever.

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 26 Aug 2005, 14:48

My Love is Forever is from years after Gino Caria died, thats a different vocalist.

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 26 Aug 2005, 17:23

I've come to the conclusion Gino Caria is one of the best Eurobeat vocalists of all time. Period.
I hope his son [Giacomo Caria] does just as well in Eurobeat; he has such a great voice! It's hard to believe he's so young, and only a year older then me!

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 27 Aug 2005, 06:44

I do agree...Gino was the best male vocalist for eurobeat.We spent so much time together in studio..
Sometimes,writing a new song,I wish he could sing it coz no other singer has the same punchy agressive way of getting on the beat

Newfield? Could that be Laurent Newfield who posted that? He claims too spend time with him in studio. TIME studios I imagine. What a treat to hear from such an artist like Laurent. :D

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 29 Aug 2005, 05:28

drnrg wrote:
Sometimes,writing a new song,I wish he could sing it coz no other singer has the same punchy agressive way of getting on the beat

Newfield? Could that be Laurent Newfield who posted that? He claims too spend time with him in studio. TIME studios I imagine. What a treat to hear from such an artist like Laurent. :D
I could be him! Or somebody makes creates a yoke.
But I do know that Clara Moroni and Evelina Somenzi do read certain Eurobeat internet pages!
So if it's hime, welcome mister Newfield! Cause the post is about the best male vocal but what about one of the best mixers/producers!!
I'm into this kind of music since 1986 and around that time Laurent Gelmetti was already there during that fantastic period with Time Records.

Arriverdeci!!!

Ronald.

RnJ4Me
Bad Bad Bad

Post by RnJ4Me » 01 Sep 2005, 16:16

taQ wrote:My Love is Forever is from years after Gino Caria died, thats a different vocalist.
Good grief, I wasn't aware his death was that far back @_@. Anyone know who was Toby's vocalist at the time? Sentiments still the same of course, if not for 'My Love is Forever' I hope he was still Tommy K. in 44's 'You Need A Lover'.