Mirka - Valentino Mon Amour.... is she Clara?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Mirka - Valentino Mon Amour.... is she Clara?

Post by Pol NRG » 16 Aug 2005, 15:08

Hello everybody, :D

This song drives me crazy, after listen to it I feel the Clara's voice on it, specially in the beginning! :) ...but it's an ABeatC production. :? ...I'm wrong? ....maybe is Alessandra and Clara singing a duet ????

Do you can help me to solve this mystery?
:roll:

Found it on Super Eurobeat vol.35 :P

Thanks in advanced,
Pol (Clara's Fan) :wink:
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 16 Aug 2005, 19:46

I highly doubt Clara Moroni did back-up vocals, or a duet with Alessandria Gatti in it. Since it's procuded by A-Beat C, and Clara has never worked with the company, that's very highly un-likely.
Energy :: Mega NRG Man Fansite

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 16 Aug 2005, 20:05

Hi Sadie,

Thanks to share your point of view...
I also always thought that Clara not worked in ABeatC productions but sometimes there's special collaborations, so it make me drives me crazy :oops: I'm wrong or I have listened the voice of Clara in the background vocals of D-Essex - Tokyo Tokyo and Edo - Too young to fall in love ?

:arrow: Please help me!

Ciao,
Pol :wink:
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 16 Aug 2005, 20:35

I doubt Tokyo Tokyo.... since that was when Maurizio De Jorio worked for A-Beat C, and Too Young To Fall In Love is just as unlikely. I have both these songs on CDs, and I don't recall ever hearing her.... then again, I also wasn't listening for her vocals! There is room for error. But, I don't remember ever hearing of her doing songs for A-Beat C. Although, she did do some duets/back-up with/for Gincarlo Pasquini back when they both were signed with Time.

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 16 Aug 2005, 20:42

Hi Sadie,

Your interesting info are very appreciated! :D

Thanks, once again!
Pol (Clara's Fan) :wink:

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 16 Aug 2005, 21:51

Actually during the SEB 50-60 era, Clara Moroni did do some vocal work for A Beat C. Like Pol NRG said, Tokyo Tokyo and Too Young To Fall In Love she did background vocals, also Bomber too. I noticed that it seems she only did vocal work when A. Leonardi/B. Sinclaire was involved, which may have been a sort of sign that the Delta label was coming.

Then, she also did some main vocals like in Groove Twins - Love Bang Bang (duet with Domino), maybe Kick At My Heart too since the vocal work to both these songs is really similar.

As for Valentino Mon Amour, I haven't heard the song, so I dunno bout that.
Last edited by Shawaazu on 16 Aug 2005, 21:57, edited 1 time in total.

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 16 Aug 2005, 21:55

Really?! I have yet to hear her in any of those songs in the background >.> I hear a woman doing back-up, but I don't recognize it as Clara. Good to know I pay attention....

I actually went back and checked, and I still can't hear her.
Oh well. I'm sure I'm wrong in this situation.
I'm now curious as to how/why they worked together, crossing over companies. That's interesting.

taQ
Eurobeat Master

Post by taQ » 17 Aug 2005, 02:13

I also noticed Clara's vocals in Too Young to Fall in Love, and had heard about what Shawaazu mentioned about Clara being the main vocals in Love Bang Bang, and I've also heard that Domino and Clara both sing as Drama in Lay Your Hands on Me, in the beginning, Delta had many "guest apperances" by other labels vocalists, such as Elena Feretti as Melody (I think?) and Emanuela Gubinelli as Leslie Parrish

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 17 Aug 2005, 07:19

8) Artists crossing over lables is interesting point. I think, but I'm not sure of hearing Mike hammer's (Mako's) vocals on a few older AbeatC produccions? Does anyone remember the Original King Kobra vocals on "I Want Your Sex", "SledgHammer" or Disco Vega's "Dollar In My Pocket "and "Energy". How about a band Curiously named Delta Force on AbeatC singing "Relight My Fire" I could swear I hear Mako's vocals on there. :?: Who Knows for sure??

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 17 Aug 2005, 08:44

Clara is definately not in this song... this song is puuuuuure Alessandra. :)

Also random notes:
Clara and Domino sang Drama - Lay Your Hands On Me and Za-Za - Big Desire w/ Delta, and Groove Twins - Love Bang Bang w/ ABeatC. :)

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 17 Aug 2005, 13:49

Hi Shawaazu very interesting information... THANKS A MILLION! :o
..take a look to your e-mail inbox and tell me something :wink:

Hi Phil, thanks for your reply and the EXTRA information, ..it's very appreciated! :) Probably you are the only man in the planet who can to recognize the voice of Alessandra :wink: ..anyway I still think that there's TWO female singers on it or maybe is an "echo"; :? the first time when she says.. Valentino Mon Amour seems another voice :D

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 17 Aug 2005, 16:39

With Phil's crazy obsession, (and constant warnings on his site of it), it doesn't surprise me one bit ^.^

Sorry for my "incorrect" information.... I'm a fan of Clara's work, but not a big one.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 17 Aug 2005, 21:06

Sadie wrote:With Phil's crazy obsession, (and constant warnings on his site of it), it doesn't surprise me one bit ^.^

Sorry for my "incorrect" information.... I'm a fan of Clara's work, but not a big one.
Hehe it's no problem at all.

Actually, Valentino Mon Amour was Domino's first song under Mirka in 1993 too! A lot of people get confused with earlier songs with Mirka as Clara or Domino, because Clara sang "Gimme Flowers" under the name Mirka... the only way to explain that is that it was pure coincidence really. hehe.

Here's a *small* pic of the vinyl cover (Sorry it's the only one I could grab XD) It's Domino in a white wig~ On the actual cover you can see her hair poke out from under it XD

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 17 Aug 2005, 22:13

Hi Phil,

Thanks to share the picture sleeve...
Do you can tell me the credits of the backcover?

Has you saw the name Claire Newfield or C. Moroni on it? ..it's important.

All the best,
Pol

Sadie
Mega NRG Girl

Post by Sadie » 17 Aug 2005, 23:01

Super Eurobeat 035 Extended Version

04 - Mirka - Valentino Mon Amour / Lyrics
Length: 6:27
Vocalist: Alessandra Mirka Gatti
Writers: A. Leonardi, G. Pasquini
Producers: B. Sinclaire
Label: A-Beat C

That was at Eurobeat Prime. I think the vinyl would have the same credits.