how often do you listen to eurobeat?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.

how often do you listen to eurobeat?

more than 20h a week
80%
less than 10h weekly
10%
less than 5h a week
5%
less than 20 month
No votes
rarely(2-10h month)
No votes
other (explain in thread)
5%

Total votes: 20

Phil Jay Falcon

Re: how often do you listen to eurobeat?

Post by Phil Jay Falcon » 23 Jul 2019, 20:45

Ha, I was looking for this kind of thread. :D

So, how often do I listen to Eurobeat?

Hmm....

Well, that depends on how the lunar constellation is at the moment and how long the drugs work, that I have taken. In another words: Every fuckin' day, 24/7, non-stop, till my ears bleed! :???:

OK, OK, that joke was bad! ><

I think these 20+ hours are definitely that, what applies exactly to me. I mean, I hear Eurobeat, when I go to town, I hear it late into the night (specially on weekends), I hear it while drivin' (although if I'm not the one who drives the car, haha), I also listening to it, when I'm sitting in front of my laptop, drinking my energy drinks and looking for beautiful anime-pics (NO, not Hentai-pics).
And guess what? I even listening to Eurobeat RIGHT NOW, when I posting my shit here, lol! :mrgreen: Although it's a bit difficult when you write while listening to Eurobeat at the same time.
So, if I count that together, then even more than 20 hours comes out. I would go so far to say, that sometimes even 30 hours come together.
Sometimes it really matters on certain things.
But to be really honest and that's what matters to me the most (and I know it's pretty cheesy now), I hear Eurobeat, when I'm in a good mood. :) That should be the main thing. Eurobeat gives me this good mood.