Giancarlo Pasquini picture...

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Giancarlo Pasquini picture...

Post by Pol NRG » 13 Feb 2006, 13:07

Hello everybody!

I'm looking for this photo in big size...

Who can help me?

Thanks in advanced,
Pol :wink:
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 Feb 2006, 07:19

8) Hey Pol. You seem to be a good dictionary on Eurobeat. One of my favorite composers is Sergio Dall Ora. But in nearly 12 years I cannot find a picture of him anywhere. I even look through my lod IVenti magazines , and nothing. I've seen Giacomo Maiolini, Laurent, Clara, Giancarlo, Federico, Mauro and so on...but no Sergio. Do you or anyone else got one?? :D

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 14 Feb 2006, 07:35

Sergio Dall'Ora

He is so cute!! I love him. <3
ImageImageImage

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 14 Feb 2006, 08:47

drnrg wrote:8) Hey Pol. You seem to be a good dictionary on Eurobeat. One of my favorite composers is Sergio Dall Ora. But in nearly 12 years I cannot find a picture of him anywhere. I even look through my lod IVenti magazines , and nothing. I've seen Giacomo Maiolini, Laurent, Clara, Giancarlo, Federico, Mauro and so on...but no Sergio. Do you or anyone else got one?? :D
Hi drnrg

I'm not a dictionary of Eurobeat :D ...just a collector, to be honest my knowledge is more close to Italodisco than Eurobeat :) ..the encyclopaedia of Eurobeat is Laurent :wink: Concerning Sergio Dall'Ora, I can't find the way to contac with him and Elena Ferretti :( ...I'm sorry I have not pictures.

ciao,
Pol
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 14 Feb 2006, 23:49

8) Thanks Oresama :D

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 16 Feb 2006, 16:26

oresama-chan wrote:Sergio Dall'Ora

He is so cute!! I love him. <3
Heheheh.... who wouldn't? :) There's another picture of him in the Super Eurobeat Vol.80 booklet.

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 16 Feb 2006, 18:43

He also speaks in teh SEB 150 DVD SEB Producer interviews portion.

Victor
Euro To B

Post by Victor » 16 Feb 2006, 23:44

Mr Dall'Ora hasn't received much attention on this site or any other.

Dall ' Ora has put out some great stuff.

However,

Sergio Dall'Ora was at his greatest when it was S Dall'Ora- L Gelmetti on the credits.

I think this was a renaissance for these two.
:twisted:

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 17 Feb 2006, 14:00

At a game arcade in Osaka

Dave vs Lorand(Drum)
Stefano Brandoni (Digital Planet) is the standing guy in a cap.

Alberto Contini vs Dave

Accordin to the Avex Staff, this was the first time they played Initial D racing game and the winner was Contini as a result of tournament. Dave enjoyed playing the game very much nori-nori selecting "Over The Rainbow" by Powerful T. In the meanwhile Nuage was enjoying Virtual Fighter to knock out five fighters.
ImageImageImage

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 18 Feb 2006, 11:31

8) Sergio Dall Ora is definatly one of the best . I love his work on Flea records in Havanna studios too. The official TIME website sucks and hardly acknowledges Eurobeat. No pix of him nor any other Eurobeat artist. The one thing I hate about my favorite label.
My respects to Mr. Dall Ora for believing in TIME Eurobeat progect. He has also the chance to work with some of best Eurbeat producers. Laurent, Di Marcantonio, Rimonti, Accantino,Moroni, Pernicci, Caria and now a days Gambogi, Venturinni,Valeo...well you get my point. Plus the latest songs , of Dave, Mike J. , Chris Stanton, Overload, Rose and Sophie. incredible. :D

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 18 Feb 2006, 13:53

oresama-chan wrote:At a game arcade in Osaka

Dave vs Lorand(Drum)
Stefano Brandoni (Digital Planet) is the standing guy in a cap.

Alberto Contini vs Dave

Accordin to the Avex Staff, this was the first time they played Initial D racing game and the winner was Contini as a result of tournament. Dave enjoyed playing the game very much nori-nori selecting "Over The Rainbow" by Powerful T. In the meanwhile Nuage was enjoying Virtual Fighter to knock out five fighters.
I remember an I VENTI radio show where during the Super Eurobeat section Marcello was telling that the music of 'West and guy' by Digital Planet was sold to a computer compagny which created software games.
Automesse > car show > software game > car racing > sound > ABEATC > Digital Planet.

Have a nice weekend!

Ronald.