There's a connection between the music and the Beyond?

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

There's a connection between the music and the Beyond?

Post by Pol NRG » 15 Feb 2006, 12:40

Hello everybody,

This morning I waked inspired... :D
I'm sorry for this complex topic but I always though that the music is a path to connect with the Beyond; ..of course it's a very personal appreciation so I believe in the Beyond. What do you feel when you listent to music?

To me, the music is like an orgasm for the ears, and yes.. I think it's the the most direct connection to the spiritual life, there's too much feelings when I listen to it!

"Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies."
- Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
:roll:

ciao,
Pol :wink:
Last edited by Pol NRG on 15 Feb 2006, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 15 Feb 2006, 14:50

8) I'll tell you one thing when I'm down & Out, All I gotta do is turn on my cd player or throw a little mixing action and my heart getsa pumping again.

Also Gino Caria(with his oppressed passionate vocals) made me feel the music at another level. :D

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 15 Feb 2006, 22:47

drnrg wrote:8) I'll tell you one thing when I'm down & Out, All I gotta do is turn on my cd player or throw a little mixing action and my heart getsa pumping again.

Also Gino Caria(with his oppressed passionate vocals) made me feel the music at another level. :D
Hi drnrg,

"Music is the medicine of the breaking heart."
- Leigh Hunt

I asked the same question to the Italodisco forum, take a look here...

http://www.euro-flash.net/forum/viewtop ... f16f859783

...and read the reply of iggygoldie (Shiran), I absolutely agree with his explanation! :wink:

ciao!
Pol
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 16 Feb 2006, 08:32

8) It is something how no other music gives the same feeling as Italo Euro NRG beat. That's my very own label for it. :D

You can dance to it!
Sing to it
...and at times even relax into a deep sleep to it, With Earphones of Course.

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 16 Feb 2006, 12:19

Since I got my beloved iPod, I've had my eurobeat music with me -everywhere-. I even have one of the earbuds in my ear sitting through lectures at college! People say music is a distraction, but if I have the feight sound of this music in my ear, I tend to be more attentive to what is being discussed in class! (Also, listening to Sex Crime in the middle of a lecture about sexual assault is mobidly amusing. lol)

Though, what I just wrote has NOTHING to do with your belief of music and it's connection to the beyond, I want to put out that the music does connect with us in many different, and positive ways ! Especially EUROBEAT! =)

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 16 Feb 2006, 12:37

Nine wrote:Since I got my beloved iPod, I've had my eurobeat music with me -everywhere-. I even have one of the earbuds in my ear sitting through lectures at college! People say music is a distraction, but if I have the feight sound of this music in my ear, I tend to be more attentive to what is being discussed in class! (Also, listening to Sex Crime in the middle of a lecture about sexual assault is mobidly amusing. lol)

Though, what I just wrote has NOTHING to do with your belief of music and it's connection to the beyond, I want to put out that the music does connect with us in many different, and positive ways ! Especially EUROBEAT! =)
Hi Phil,

Maybe it's not correct to say "CONNECTION" ...better to say, another level of the "status of the mind" that makes us more sensible in order to connect with the Beyond.. if it exist :)

Best regards,
Pol :wink:

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 16 Feb 2006, 14:17

Well, music's a very complex experience.

Especially with certain genres... and cetain substances....

Y'know what? I'm not gonna bother. ^_^;
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice