Italian Boys - Take my love (who are the female singer?)

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Italian Boys - Take my love (who are the female singer?)

Post by Pol NRG » 16 Feb 2006, 13:26

Hello friends,

Today I waked up with this song from ASIA Records and I would like to know if the female singer is Clara.
Who knows?
:roll:

Thanks in advanced,
Pol
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Re: Italian Boys - Take my love (who are the female singer?)

Post by jeurobeat » 16 Feb 2006, 16:16

Hi Pol,

Actually, this song was released in 1991 as one of the last BMS records songs! The female voice sounds somewhat familiar, but I don't think this is Clara Moroni. Anyway, thanks for reminding me of this song, it is really beautiful!

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Re: Italian Boys - Take my love (who are the female singer?)

Post by Pol NRG » 16 Feb 2006, 23:00

jeurobeat wrote:Hi Pol,

Actually, this song was released in 1991 as one of the last BMS records songs! The female voice sounds somewhat familiar, but I don't think this is Clara Moroni. Anyway, thanks for reminding me of this song, it is really beautiful!
Yeah! sounds familiar to me too!!! :wink: that's why I thought about Clara but I'm lost, I don't find her characteristic modulation of the voice.

Ciao!
Pol
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 18 Feb 2006, 09:54

8) I remember this song was number one in 1991? or 1992 on Iventi Italo beat charts. I love all those Labels in those days ASIA,TIME,High Energy,Disco Energy,FCF,FLEA,etc...and a little known label getting it's start ABEATC. Patrick Hooly- Catching Your Time, Robert Stone- Burning Heart. I love those songs!!!! :D

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Post by jeurobeat » 28 Feb 2006, 08:53

drnrg wrote:8) I remember this song was number one in 1991? or 1992 on Iventi Italo beat charts. I love all those Labels in those days ASIA,TIME,High Energy,Disco Energy,FCF,FLEA,etc...and a little known label getting it's start ABEATC. Patrick Hooly- Catching Your Time, Robert Stone- Burning Heart. I love those songs!!!! :D
"Me too!" Burning Heart... the successor of Love Me Girl by Robert Newman!

That's right... Italian Boys was the no.1 of I Venti year chart 1991 and entered the weekly chart 27 as an esplosivo. Why wasn't BOMBER no.1 of 1991? :lol:

In case you're interested: Take My Love was composed by Luciano Genovesi and Mario Neri and produced by Dino Melotti. It was the final year for BMS records. I wonder what they're doing these days.