Undieing love for eurobeatz :P

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
uberuser
Euro To B

Undieing love for eurobeatz :P

Post by uberuser » 21 Feb 2006, 03:41

Hey guys :D.
I was wondering if you guys have friends that can't understand how you can listen to eurobeat all the time!, lol!. My friends liked it for a while but now it looks like they've gotten bored of it and I just can't get enough of this stuff lol. Do you guys experience this too?
"Dance or Die
Running the risk
cause my heart is hung on a wire
Throw the dice
Spinning the disk
Music leading my soooul"
<b><i>-Mad Max - Dance in the Fire</i></b>

Cosmic_Bard
Eurobeat Master

Post by Cosmic_Bard » 21 Feb 2006, 04:11

Guilty as charged.

It seems most people either love it or hate it.

I listen to, at minimum, six hours of eurobeat every day. I've heard a lot of songs many times over and most of them still hold the same power they did when I first heard them. ^_^

Some of my friends like eurobeat, but mostly on a general "I like all music." sort of kick. One of my friends even went so far as to say "Eurobeat is the worst music for racing... ever!" I nearly hit him with a chair. XD

Oh and Uberuser? You say you live in Canada? Wherabouts?
Be the sound you feel inside your voice!

Save Your Voice to Sing a Song - Brian Ice

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Re: Undieing love for eurobeatz :P

Post by Vadim » 21 Feb 2006, 15:05

uberuser wrote:Hey guys :D.
I was wondering if you guys have friends that can't understand how you can listen to eurobeat all the time!, lol!. My friends liked it for a while but now it looks like they've gotten bored of it and I just can't get enough of this stuff lol. Do you guys experience this too?
To be honest,I don't listen to SEB variety eurobeat all the time and never did actually. I've discovered that if you are in love this this sort of music,
than it''s great to expand your menue to a similar styles or similar music produced in other countries. I am never tired or bored of such sound ,because I can listen to german eurodisco today, then to british PWL tomorrow, e.t.c. I found that being able to switch to different styles
of hi nrg genre keeps your perception sharper and fresher and you
don't develop any sort of withdrawal that may happen if u listen only and constantly to SEB kind of stuff.

jeurobeat
God of Romance

Re: Undieing love for eurobeatz :P

Post by jeurobeat » 21 Feb 2006, 18:56

uberuser wrote:Hey guys :D.
I recognise this... but from a long while ago. Back in the late nineties I introduced some of my friends to the hinrg music, and they really liked it for a while. But they also liked the boring top 40 music :wink: unbelievable...

uberuser
Euro To B

Post by uberuser » 21 Feb 2006, 20:10

Cosmic_Bard wrote:Guilty as charged.

It seems most people either love it or hate it.

I listen to, at minimum, six hours of eurobeat every day. I've heard a lot of songs many times over and most of them still hold the same power they did when I first heard them. ^_^

Some of my friends like eurobeat, but mostly on a general "I like all music." sort of kick. One of my friends even went so far as to say "Eurobeat is the worst music for racing... ever!" I nearly hit him with a chair. XD

Oh and Uberuser? You say you live in Canada? Wherabouts?
Just to answer you question there, Alberta. waaay west from where you are :P.
"Dance or Die
Running the risk
cause my heart is hung on a wire
Throw the dice
Spinning the disk
Music leading my soooul"
<b><i>-Mad Max - Dance in the Fire</i></b>

para_rigby
Euroheater

Post by para_rigby » 22 Feb 2006, 00:36

Fortunately, most of my friends really like eurobeat cuz we're on a parapara team together. Alot of people I know call it 'seizure music'. They think of eurobeat as repetative music that really doesn't change.

I totally disagree. Yeah, there are songs that sound totally similiar, but it's really cool to people about the history of eurobeat, the labels, and the artists themselves.

Many of my friends know I'm a total DELTA FREAK, so I guess that helps. So, in short, I agree: it's a genre you either hate or love. The one thing I love about eurobeat is the sense of community between the artists and fans! Talking to Newfield or getting interviews from Domino like Nine has done, gives us a tight click with the artists themselves.

drnrg
Eurobeat Guru

Post by drnrg » 22 Feb 2006, 03:01

8) You either love it hate it. There is no inbetween. I sleep ,eat and breath Euro Hi NRG Beats :D I just keeps me in positive mood all day :D :D :D
Some of my most played Eurobeat now

Buga Buga Choo Choo- Bugaboo
Susan key- Love Train(Extended Version)
Mike J- Super Love Super Action
King & Queen- Boogie Booge
Nuage- Let's Go Dee Jay
Dave- Pride
Bombers-Disco Energy
Milk & Coffee- Yellow Butterfly
Garcon- Bazooka
Keven Johson- Gotta Be Your Lover

That's my top 10 :D