SEB 170 & Super GT 2006

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
DJ Mike
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by DJ Mike » 28 Jul 2006, 07:08

Actually, for mixing purposes I'd be willing to believe they might tamper with the track order a little so they can do less "forced"-sounding mixes - although they've done some pretty peculiar joins on previous countdowns :P (*remembers Space Boy -> Me, Myself & I on SEB 160*)

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 28 Jul 2006, 10:55

Nope the order they ranked in is the order they will be on the CD, no mixing up of the rank. So yes it is a real countdown. It wouldn't call itself that if it wasn't.

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 28 Jul 2006, 11:49

Okay okay, I give up :P

Lately I've just been finding it harder to believe everything I hear. Either way, only a couple more weeks till it should be here =D

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 28 Jul 2006, 14:56

Jayveemon wrote:
Densetsu13 wrote:
redtarzanboi wrote:My guess is that Hinoi Team's cover of that and quite a few other songs (Yeah!, Ike Ike and Super Euro Flash) really drove the votes to those songs. On a side note, is it just me or are you guys also feeling that the music to Super Euro Flash (Hinoi Team's version) is better than the originals? I hope HRG can take a cue from that semi remix I guess as a guide for the songs they make.
I don't really think so, I really prefer the originals than their covers. Something is just off about the music that they used in hinoi's versions.
That's because Hinoi's cover was pussified/nutuered both musically and vocally. They just flat out removed all aggressiveness from the song which was made it great.
SUPER EURO FLASH was outright ruined in the Hinoi Team cover, but what they did to NIGHT OF FIRE is unforgivable. Niko should sue the pants(skirts?)off them for it.

Jion

Post by Jion » 28 Jul 2006, 16:49

Lol... guess I am the only one that liked the music more on the Hinoi Team's version.
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

the_ditz
Euroheater

Post by the_ditz » 28 Jul 2006, 17:12

I liked Hinoi Team's Ike Ike more than the Tri-Star version, but the rest don't really match up to the originals...

Mikaeru
Master of Time

Post by Mikaeru » 29 Jul 2006, 01:03

Yeah. Ike Ike felt like they were going for a rock feel, as opposed to pure eurobeat, while everything, especially the SCP ones, have felt like they just muted the synths and threw in some extra guitar.

Wataru Akiyama
Eurobeat Master

Post by Wataru Akiyama » 30 Jul 2006, 08:42

15. VIRTUAL LOVE / KEN MARTIN
YES! I love this track. One of Ken Martin's best, next to Sexy Sexy Sexy.

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 31 Jul 2006, 01:14

http://www.mu-mo.net/id/eurobeat/discog ... 10170.html

Strangly enough, they have the disc numbers all mixed up :lol:

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 03 Aug 2006, 21:42

My order of 170 shipped yesterday! If I'm lucky, I'll get it this Monday (and if not, I'll probably get it like at the end of next week -_- lol)

Densetsu13
Eurobeat Master

Post by Densetsu13 » 03 Aug 2006, 22:26

Phil mention when you get yours because mine was sent yesterday and with you living on the west coast and me being almost on the east coast I would think that you usually get yours first but sometimes I get mine before you do. Just a little test I wanna do (not to mention it'll give me a little heads up for when mine should get here ;D).

Jion

Post by Jion » 04 Aug 2006, 04:48

I got mine today
You can hate me but you know you have quality issues =p

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 04 Aug 2006, 17:51

Densetsu13 wrote:Phil mention when you get yours because mine was sent yesterday and with you living on the west coast and me being almost on the east coast I would think that you usually get yours first but sometimes I get mine before you do. Just a little test I wanna do (not to mention it'll give me a little heads up for when mine should get here ;D).
omg, I just got it today. That took me by surprise, I don't think i've ever recieved a package from cdjapan this fast before. XDD

ommmggg domino has a message on the dvd <3<3<3

Bore
Founder

Post by Bore » 04 Aug 2006, 19:58

Nine wrote:
Densetsu13 wrote:Phil mention when you get yours because mine was sent yesterday and with you living on the west coast and me being almost on the east coast I would think that you usually get yours first but sometimes I get mine before you do. Just a little test I wanna do (not to mention it'll give me a little heads up for when mine should get here ;D).
omg, I just got it today. That took me by surprise, I don't think i've ever recieved a package from cdjapan this fast before. XDD

Pfft, mine has been stuck in "Shipping process" for quite a while already, so ticked off... wanna hear it already :( /cry

Shawaazu
Master of Time

Post by Shawaazu » 05 Aug 2006, 00:55

Bore wrote:
Nine wrote:

Pfft, mine has been stuck in "Shipping process" for quite a while already, so ticked off... wanna hear it already :( /cry
Mine is somewhere in the intercity area here....

I thought it was supposed to arrive yesterday, but the dam delivery man didn't deliver it :evil: :evil: :evil:

Now I have to wait until Monday :cry: :cry:

On a different yet similar note... amazon.jp has my other seb order in shipping process for over 2 days :evil: