I Venti celebration party! A short review!

Everything that is eurobeat can be discussed here.
Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

I Venti celebration party! A short review!

Post by Ronald » 09 May 2006, 12:06

Just a short impression for you all about the IVENTI party which took place last saterday.
Music connects people! People from Mexico, Germany, Sweden, United States, Israel, Australia, Greece, Russia, Canada and even Japan did come togehter in the BAMBU discoteque located near Mantova.
Great to finally see people like Pol Campos etc. etc.
Eurobeat production teams where well present at this celabration party organised by Marcello and his IVENTI team (with some help of Mirka "DOMINO" Gatti), what about:

- Rimonti & Accatino.
- Stefano Castagna, Evelina Somenzi, Christian Codenotti & Christine!
- Giancarlo Pasquini.
- Mauro Farina.
- Laurent Gelmetti.
- Clara Moroni.
- Giacomo Maiolini.
- and already mentioned Mirka Gatti.

For me finally the possibility 'thank' some creators personally for there productions created over the past '20 years' which give me so much pleasure. Think about Mauro Farina, Clara Moroni, Rimonti & Accatino and the great great Laurent (it was a pleasure to give you that Heineken, next time perhaps a mushroom pizza :D).
And ofcourse fantastic to speak to 'friends' and watch there performances! A small amount of Eurobeat fans was there (even out Japan!!!! and ofcourse Phil out of Canada), but it was great to see ACE & lovely CRISTINE e CLARA LIVE!!! And not to forget DAVE RODGERS!!
Special moment for me personally ...... the performance of ALBERT ONE. And then to watch Pasquini, Gelmetti, Moroni & Fred Ventura; sitting there watching 'the BIG TIME RECORDS' star perform. The old days proberbly where flashing by thru there minds!
For pictures and more I think you all have to wait for NINE's story.

Ciao for now :D

Ronald.

UQ100
Bazooka Bellydancer

Re: I Venti celebration party! A short review!

Post by UQ100 » 09 May 2006, 12:47

ronald wrote:For pictures and more I think you all have to wait for NINE's story.
Can't wait. :D

oresama-chan
Eurohero

Post by oresama-chan » 09 May 2006, 13:48

I just wonder if Mr. Gelmetti brought his clever Labrador Retrievers with him.
lol
I read Dave Rodgers invited frowns of disgust cuz two songs out of three songs he sang were rock.

(Sorry for confusion, I'm just wannabe "abitante varesino". :P )
Last edited by oresama-chan on 09 May 2006, 14:28, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

UQ100
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by UQ100 » 09 May 2006, 14:00

oresama-chan wrote:I read Dave Rodgers invited frowns of disgust cuz two songs out of three songs he sang were rock.
So much for techno destroying eurobeat. ;)

You didn't go to the party? :shock: You are residing in Italy, right?

Pol NRG
Eurobeat Boom

Post by Pol NRG » 09 May 2006, 15:07

Hi Ronald!!!

NICE TO MEET YOU!!! ...YOU ARE A VERY NICE PERSON!!! I have sent my party review to I Venti Forum but it show me a message that it must be checked by the webmaster, ...I hope to see it online soon! :D

Greetings from Barcelona,
Pol :wink:
"Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best."

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 09 May 2006, 17:46

Domino & Me~

I'll post more later ;)

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 09 May 2006, 18:10

God she must be tiny because you aint that much taller than me and she is like a midget compared to you. You must have been so happy to meet your idol :), you should post the pictures on paraparastage and get everyone all jealous, but is Christine as short as Vicky said?

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 09 May 2006, 18:46

Jayveemon wrote:God she must be tiny because you aint that much taller than me and she is like a midget compared to you. You must have been so happy to meet your idol :), you should post the pictures on paraparastage and get everyone all jealous, but is Christine as short as Vicky said?
Christine is SO short!

see! XD

Jayveemon

Post by Jayveemon » 09 May 2006, 19:06

She is sooooo pretty,you lucky bastard. Who is that guy behind her head? He don't look that bad >_>
Last edited by Jayveemon on 09 May 2006, 19:07, edited 1 time in total.

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 09 May 2006, 19:07

oresama-chan wrote:I just wonder if Mr. Gelmetti brought his clever Labrador Retrievers with him.
lol
I read Dave Rodgers invited frowns of disgust cuz two songs out of three songs he sang were rock.

(Sorry for confusion, I'm just wannabe "abitante varesino". :P )
I did not see any dogs :D Just a very nice person who I admire a lot coz he did mean so much for the Italo scene. My thanks for all those productions over the years was just a desired bottle of Heineken! For my side ... a pleasure meeting Mr. Gelmetti :D
Recarding Dave Rodgers: he performed two songs of 'Blow your mind' plus 'Spaceboy' supported by his gitarplayer. I know how much the album 'Blow your mind' means to him. So I respect his choice. My personal choice would be differently but he was there LIVE. That's was the most important reason.

Ronald :D

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 09 May 2006, 19:13

It was fantastic to see Christian agian after I met him in 2003 in the SCP studio together wit Ennio!
And also Stefano e Evelina :D friendly as ever!
And last but not least, a very nice surprice to meet Christine.
I enjoyed the performces of Christine and Christian!
VIVA SCP :D

Ronald.

Ronald
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by Ronald » 09 May 2006, 19:15

Pol NRG wrote:Hi Ronald!!!

NICE TO MEET YOU!!! ...YOU ARE A VERY NICE PERSON!!! I have sent my party review to I Venti Forum but it show me a message that it must be checked by the webmaster, ...I hope to see it online soon! :D

Greetings from Barcelona,
Pol :wink:
The pleasure is also from my side! Clara e Laurent are very lucky to have a friend like you.
I'm looking forward to your review :D

Ronald :D

UQ100
Bazooka Bellydancer

Post by UQ100 » 09 May 2006, 19:21

Well, damn all of you. My jealousy level is maxxed out. :D

Sounds like a good time was had by all, wonder if there will ever be another event like this.

Vadim
Eurobeat Scholar

Post by Vadim » 09 May 2006, 20:56

I wonder what songs were performed by eurobeaters on stage.
We already know that D.R. was rocking the italo party.. :)
Perhaps someone knows the title of tune that Clara M. presented..?

Nine
Mr. Domino

Post by Nine » 09 May 2006, 21:18

The trip was fantastic - the party was great, especially the preformances.

I also had the pleasure of having dinner with Domino, her son, Marcello, and a bunch of his friends on Sunday night. It was so awesome! Domino showed me a few videos on her phone that she took when she was working with Lolita and S.Olivia on a new Go Go Girls song - it was called something like "My Body Lose Control." Also, she had the Japanese version of her newest song, Cooking Boy, on her phone and had Vicky and I listen to it as well. It was really good! She told us that Avex wants it to be half in English and half in Japanese so she's going to have to go and sing the English parts for the song in the future, haha.
Vadim wrote:Perhaps someone knows the title of tune that Clara M. presented..?
Stop Teasing My Heart - which will be on 168 :)