I'd like some opinions on my Eurodance productions

Discussion about Eurobeat making. Hints & Tips, Eurobeat projects, programs, plug-ins, samples and so on.
initialdrift86
Bad Bad Bad

I'd like some opinions on my Eurodance productions

Post by initialdrift86 » 15 Aug 2008, 05:35

Hey everyone, this would be my first post on the site. I've lurked around the main Eurobeat-Prime site for a while now but never really looked in the forum. I've been a fan of Eurobeat ever since around 2002 so I'm definitely not new to the scene.

Anyways, I've produced my own Eurodance project for a couple years now, and I know it's not exactly Eurobeat, but I would still love to hear all your opinions!

http://www.speedyshare.com/850974310.html

FaXMactor
Euro To B

Post by FaXMactor » 20 Aug 2008, 12:32

I like N-Gage - Into The Future, is nice at it is. As for the other two, they are quite similiar, the theme isn't that solid - they might need some vocals or somehing.

Could I have a better quality version of Into The Future?

DanWaigand
Tha Graphic Guy

Post by DanWaigand » 20 Aug 2008, 23:06

[Topic moved to Eurobeat Production subforum...]

Flawless classic eurodance sound. all that's missing is catchy female vocals and a random rapper and you wouldnt be able to tell this from the standard "professional" eurodance. I can mimmic DJ bobo pretty well if ya got lyrics ;D

I really like "Into The Future"'s slightly more aggressive sound... I can honestly say I'm looking forward to hearing more from you...
...Love Thy Eurobeat. Love Thy Panu. Squeeze him, Please him, Light his fire. ...Beware his mad desire tho. Yes. I'm done, Move along.

initialdrift86
Bad Bad Bad

Post by initialdrift86 » 21 Aug 2008, 19:09

DanWaigand wrote:[Topic moved to Eurobeat Production subforum...]

Flawless classic eurodance sound. all that's missing is catchy female vocals and a random rapper and you wouldnt be able to tell this from the standard "professional" eurodance. I can mimmic DJ bobo pretty well if ya got lyrics ;D

I really like "Into The Future"'s slightly more aggressive sound... I can honestly say I'm looking forward to hearing more from you...
Thanks for the compliments. I do have a few more songs, even one with full vocals. And I don't have any lyrics yet for "Into The Future", but if you feel like recording something to it, I wouldn't mind at all =D